❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t get into the cheating husband/side kick drama, but for Pope and Bella, I’ll keep watching. Maybe it’s Bella’s acting, I feel like it’s a bit excessive, but it makes sense because she’s dealing with a narcissistic, cheating dead beat husband. I enjoy the group of girls along side Bella. And Pope is so handsome!!

bit

sarNie Adult
This is like GMM Club Friday meets CH3 lakorn and they throw out the good nang'ek who is obedient all the time down the window. Quite fast paced for first episode.

The only reason it works because the ensemble cast were good in acting, Bella had to swings her mood through out the drama. Wawwa as Nim is a bit sketchy but that is supposedly her character.

But the background soundtrack is annoying, very loud and all over the place.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m liking it so far lol. So I’m confused about Wawaa. She’s not Bella’s real sister, but she seems like she’s a love child from someone? I was thinking that Bella’s parents just helped out Wawaa and her mom and they are close like sisters but ugh I’m so mad that Wawaa is gonna stab her in the back and sleep with Louis. I’m also wondering about the history between Pope and Bella. Seems like there are old flames there and something happened between them where Bella is upset. I’m going to continue this to see how it unravels. It does give me a lot of Plerng Boon vibes though but Bella plays her character different so thank god for that haha and Louis, I hate every character he plays so he’s doing a great job in here lmao

bit

sarNie Adult
Louis(Max) as the cheating husband, considering his role model is his father, he don’t have much moral guidance for marriage. The wife need to be extremely selfish to keep the marriage facade.

Surprisingly Bua character turns out very level headed with parents as dysfunctional as that.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This is like GMM Club Friday meets CH3 lakorn and they throw out the good nang'ek who is obedient all the time down the window. Quite fast paced for first episode.
Yes, this was my first thought and besides for one or 2 CFs, I avoid them like the plague cause its just so...trashy. I don't like all the slapping and screeching here either. I hope it stops after the next round of fighting in the next episode. The business power play between the mother-in-law and Bella is more up my alley although MIL is clearly in a different league.

I’m liking it so far lol. So I’m confused about Wawaa. She’s not Bella’s real sister, but she seems like she’s a love child from someone? I was thinking that Bella’s parents just helped out Wawaa and her mom and they are close like sisters but ugh I’m so mad that Wawaa is gonna stab her in the back and sleep with Louis. I’m also wondering about the history between Pope and Bella. Seems like there are old flames there and something happened between them where Bella is upset. I’m going to continue this to see how it unravels. It does give me a lot of Plerng Boon vibes though but Bella plays her character different so thank god for that haha and Louis, I hate every character he plays so he’s doing a great job in here lmao
She's the half-sister. Same dad, different mom. Bella and Pope were childhood friends but I don't know why there is a rift in their friendship from Bella's side.

I wonder how many hi-so wives are out there thinking P'Nok took their story lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes, this was my first thought and besides for one or 2 CFs, I avoid them like the plague cause its just so...trashy. I don't like all the slapping and screeching here either. I hope it stops after the next round of fighting in the next episode. The business power play between the mother-in-law and Bella is more up my alley although MIL is clearly in a different league.

She's the half-sister. Same dad, different mom. Bella and Pope were childhood friends but I don't know why there is a rift in their friendship from Bella's side.

I wonder how many hi-so wives are out there thinking P'Nok took their story lol.
ok thanks! I was thinking that but it was weird to see them visit her in the hospital and I couldn’t tell if it was really that way haha.

Oh yeah I also forgot to mention it’s kind of weird since Bua and Louis were a couple in Plerng Boon but are bro and sis in here hahaha

bit

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they had enough of the girls fight scene with these 2 episodes and Aim will start being more smart and cunning with her action. Getting tired of them screeching. If you had that kind of husband, mother and father in law, better throw in the towel and get out. No point fighting over it.

'How's you egg?' was funny :risas3: .

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain why Aim had to pay for or take responsibility her friend’s event? What went wrong and was she at fault? And why is she and her mother in law at each other’s throats?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain why Aim had to pay for or take responsibility her friend’s event? What went wrong and was she at fault? And why is her mother in law

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I'll be following this drama cause I like the cast but the editing and acting is a bit much for me atm. I hope they'd tone down the background music and some acting are over exagerted. But I got to say Louis is so good at this role, his character is so annoying lol. Atm he's over shinning pope lol.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Okay I just finished watching ep 2. And wow my favorite scene was Bella and Louis fight scene, it was so intense and so realistic! I cried with Bella ugh the emotions they emote during that scene was so epic. It was like a real couple argument, and its so sad that she has to suffer so much seeing the person she loved change. I want Louis and Bella in another lakorn please. I have a feeling this drama is going to be good!! But the type of drama that makes you have headaches. The first two episodes already made me mad lol. I feel so bad for aim. Everyone around her is telling her to calm down and not overreact but literally shes getting cheating and ridiculed publically bc of her husband!! This is also what makes her so hot headed and not think logically, and pope is going to be the guy that helps her lol so typical. But ugh Bella is so good at acting, this woman!!!