❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

bit

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain why Aim had to pay for or take responsibility her friend’s event? What went wrong and was she at fault? And why is she and her mother in law at each other’s throats?
She is the organizer, the client wanted certain model for the catwalk , but her husband's mistress end up on stage. It was her mother-in law doing as she is mad at Aim for humiliating her son and her company image. They are like a big real estate developer with family image as the forefront. At the moment Aim is seen as the more successful compared to her lazy playboy son.

bit

sarNie Adult
Okay I just finished watching ep 2. And wow my favorite scene was Bella and Louis fight scene, it was so intense and so realistic! I cried with Bella ugh the emotions they emote during that scene was so epic. It was like a real couple argument, and its so sad that she has to suffer so much seeing the person she loved change. I want Louis and Bella in another lakorn please. I have a feeling this drama is going to be good!! But the type of drama that makes you have headaches. The first two episodes already made me mad lol. I feel so bad for aim. Everyone around her is telling her to calm down and not overreact but literally shes getting cheating and ridiculed publically bc of her husband!! This is also what makes her so hot headed and not think logically, and pope is going to be the guy that helps her lol so typical. But ugh Bella is so good at acting, this woman!!!
While it is bad, Aim is at fault too, it's not her husband first transgression, but the latest is the only one openly challenging her which is why she is mad. So in a way she is selfish too, she care more about her image rather than the affair itself.

P'Nok did say this is based on true story. So many Hi-So and dara could relate to this :rolleyes: . You can have affair, just don't let it be seen.

bit

sarNie Adult
Really?? I didn't know it was based on a true story LMAO. This plot sounded like a remake.
Probably because you can find this type of plot in Club Friday series.

P/s: Yonk years ago Noon W had a real estate project called ‘Peace’...I’m not saying that it’s her story but it just crossed my mind since the project in this drama is called ‘Serene’...hahaha

One thing though with wives who keep a blind eye to their husband affair, aren't you afraid of STD? You don't know who he sleeps with, pretend you don't know as long he keeps it a secret. God knows what germs he can get. :confused12:

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Pope and Bella are definitely cute together but I’m waaaay more interested in Bella with Louis. Don’t they just look so good together? These two need a lakorn together seriously and need a good relationship like in Plerng Boon.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I just started and love that they have girls who are good friends. I love she has back up.

I wish she dump his ass ans hopefully divorce soon. I can't watch too many ep of her chasing him

Ep1 i love that she slapped him b4 she slapped the girl....

I don't understand why the mom hates her. She is doing nothing different from her to her hubby.

I think Jackie and her boy looks cute lol I hope they pair up.

The friends are adorable

I like how this is not the "tradition " virgin....but about redemption....

True story....this is crazy.... I'll be like fuck it...they can have u

I'll wait for a few more ep...it gets more chaotic with Wiwa involved....

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Mom in-law already said, she build her company for her son not daughter in-law. She still regards daughter in law as outsider.

Now daughther in-law public fight is hurting her company image. She is mad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mom in-law already said, she build her company for her son not daughter in-law. She still regards daughter in law as outsider.

Now daughther in-law public fight is hurting her company image. She is mad.

Yes....I understand why she hates her....it was more like a rhetorical statement? An observation that Bella ans her Mother in law are a like. Business women who has hubby with side chicks..both are chasing away the side chicks..she is like her mini - me except she (bella) is currently more human and isn't jaded like the mother in law.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
While it is bad, Aim is at fault too, it's not her husband first transgression, but the latest is the only one openly challenging her which is why she is mad. So in a way she is selfish too, she care more about her image rather than the affair itself.

P'Nok did say this is based on true story. So many Hi-So and dara could relate to this :rolleyes: . You can have affair, just don't let it be seen.
Hello, new here I love Bella and Pope's chemistry. Its crazy that P'Nok said this is based on a true story. I also didn't think that Hi-So and dara could relate to this, its sheds a whole different perspective to so many long lasting marriages in the industry. Growing up watching lakorns, I don't know why I didn't think that some of what happens may be true. I also agree with everyone saying it seems like a Club Friday series, though I don't like to watch them cause the drama is off the rails and its crazier cause its true.

bit

sarNie Adult
Hello, new here I love Bella and Pope's chemistry. Its crazy that P'Nok said this is based on a true story. I also didn't think that Hi-So and dara could relate to this, its sheds a whole different perspective to so many long lasting marriages in the industry. Growing up watching lakorns, I don't know why I didn't think that some of what happens may be true. I also agree with everyone saying it seems like a Club Friday series, though I don't like to watch them cause the drama is off the rails and its crazier cause its true.
Tanya can relate, she still married to her loser husband although he keeps collecting mistresses.

Louise Scott as Max did great in here, he is jealous yet at the same time still sleeping around :confused12:.
Ramil keeps writing birthday card although he never send it...:crybaby2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It isn't as crazy as club Friday.... this is about redemption and moving on...club fri is straight out garbage

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wasn't going to watch this fully until the divorce but caught some cute scenes with Aim/Min/Mintra at the beach house. That line in the trailers when Aim said her time with Min is a gift and her time with Mak is a lesson, really fits. I like that so far the leads scenes are friendship based and her girl friends are part of them, so it's not just about the romance even though we know it's coming.

I guess this is why they're dragging out the failed marriage life so long cause you can't really appreciate the light unless you know the dark too. Still 5 episodes is way too long and repetitive but with the Wawa thing blowing up I'm assuming the divorce will happen in epi 5-6 so we can finally move on too. I'm hoping the divorce will be quick and not one where the cheating hubby refuses to let go like some real life couples lol...

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Well dang the preview for next episode..I’m all for it! Let’s see what happens. I’m ready for the divorce to happen.