❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

bit

sarNie Adult
Max is really thinking with what inside his pants rather than his brain. A video, a picture is all it takes to swing his brain.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Max is grown up with bad examples and no Morales. I don't know how his sister turned out well....

Whats his face is using Jackie to get to pk(his bro). I wonder what is the back story.....i hope they get pair. They are cute. Phet is a d

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure how this will fare next Monday and Tuesday, there is a call to ban CH3 for their lopsided views on the current political issue in Thailand.

Ania

sarNie Egg
I can see subtitles in a language that works for me, so I think I might give this one a try. Is it any good? :p

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone know what happened to the justanothermuse website? I wanna catch up with eng subtitles but the page isn’t working

bit

sarNie Adult
I can see subtitles in a language that works for me, so I think I might give this one a try. Is it any good? :p
It depends on how you like your lakorn, I'm watching this because the actors are good and it's quite face paced with quite good scripts. If you like N'ek to be virgin meeting the hero, forget about this, the n'ek is married. It's a redemption kind of story.

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure whether I should pity Nim for her childhood, it was quite wrong what the parents did.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm liking this lakorn so far. It has lots of depth. Redemption, love, friendship and teachable moments.

I esp. Love the friendships.

Pk is a great character. His love is sooo selfless.

Louis is doing awesome. His emotional scenes are soo good. His character has remdenable scenes in this ep. I felt for him. I don't want them to stay together but he showed genuine remorse. His scenes with the mom and pk was great.

Nim. I empathize with how she felt by the parents..... but I felt that her life wasn't horrible. They didn't bully her... treated well... I'm sure nk loved her....

I think I would pity her more if the family treated her like trash ans bullied them. Not to say not feeling love and being equal to nk is a great feeling. But her mom loves her. ...she can't expect nk mom to prioritize her over her child. The dad loves her but he could've done better.

Sin of the father? Now he has 2 daughters hurt by cheating and betrayal....

I hope they keep the growth and development of the characters. I'm so curious about pk and his family.

bit

sarNie Adult
Nim belong to psychiatric ward, she is not evil per se, but has a warp reality about things. Her mom tried to stop her I think but she is incapable of it.