❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't say I feel sorry for Nim that the "mother in law" doesn't want her or her baby. What did she expect? That just because she's pregnant a family like that was going to accept her as their daughter in law? Has she not met them? :p
Exactly....they didn't even accept Aim....on top of that she's going to be acting all high and mighty to the surrounding ppl

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The most touching part for me is her friends and the employees....supports.

Nim is doing great....I have no sympathy for her....her and the MIL deserve each other's.... they are each other karma.

Louis is doing great.

bit

sarNie Adult
I'm lost at Nim's logic, is she expecting the mother in-law to greet her with open arms? I'm glad that in this drama everyone sees through her. Nobody is standing there being stupid except Max of course.

MIL was right, Max exchange gold for gravel...hahaha

But I'm glad Aim is free now from the cheating husband. Time to move on with new love.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm lost at Nim's logic, is she expecting the mother in-law to greet her with open arms? I'm glad that in this drama everyone sees through her. Nobody is standing there being stupid except Max of course.

MIL was right, Max exchange gold for gravel...hahaha

But I'm glad Aim is free now from the cheating husband. Time to move on with new love.
But the Mom is also trashing nk....Bua said so to her mom but she is stuck at holding her son on a pedestal....

Number logic is warp. She is demanding all of this from ppl but don't give it to other.

Pk aunt said...she was so selfishly looking at herself that she missed her mom extra condition....also why would you go yell at her in the hospital bed....really...

I'm glad Aim is away from that and is able to restart her life and learn what love is.

Pk's dad is trash....from the flashback....but pk from a 3rd person view would tell other to forgive....yet he can't do so with his dad...too early to see if he repent....but for sure he cares about pk

spanky

sarNie OldFart
For sure....

Granted he is not pressuring nk to forgive....

Situation is a little different. His dad caused his mother's death along with betrayal. Nk was betrayal....

The point is....they are all just human.....I love the support nk has from friends and colleagues.... you don't see that often in lakorns....just backstabbing frenemy

Ghostmonster

A little bit of both ❤️
I don’t know about you guys but whenever Louis cries, I cry. Been crying with him since Wildest Days.

But can’t wait for today’s ep

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I don’t know about you guys but whenever Louis cries, I cry. Been crying with him since Wildest Days.

But can’t wait for today’s ep
Even though he's a freaking jerk in here, his cries get to me every time lol and my favorite scene of his was when he pushed Aim towards Ramin before he was hit by the car.

Everyone is playing their character well!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I really want to like this and waited sooo long but it’s just not up to my standards. Maybe because Love Destiny was sooooo good , I guess I gotta tell myself that this ain’t Love Destiny

I even like Plerng Boon more than this one....perhaps cause there was more love between the main leads at this point. We’re 8 episodes in and no love yet! I mean I get it, there has to be development in the story but still, taking too long.

I’m more interested in Bua and the gangster guy’s live story lols. He gives off sexy bad boy vibes and I’m all for that

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m ready for next week! So happy that they were able to clear the misunderstanding between them. And I love the conversation between Nah Sri and Min about destiny and fate, reminded me of Bhoop Phaeh Sanniwat. How she said that maybe Min and Aim are meant to start their relationship later on in life, after growing up, making mistakes and learning from them.