❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mint at this point seemed like she's happy with what she has with channel 3. At the end of the day, she goes home and deal with her businesses and that's where her priorities are at. She's been acting for so long that it isn't that essential anymore. She's in the same category as Chippy, Steph and a few more. Where acting is something to keep you busy but it isn't their life.
Definitely agree on that part. I mentioned it in another thread but it seems like mint herself doesn’t even care about what she gets anymore so the way I see it, there will probably never be any improvement in her career in acting sadly.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely agree on that part. I mentioned it in another thread but it seems like mint herself doesn’t even care about what she gets anymore so the way I see it, there will probably never be any improvement in her career in acting sadly.
Mint at this point seemed like she's happy with what she has with channel 3. At the end of the day, she goes home and deal with her businesses and that's where her priorities are at. She's been acting for so long that it isn't that essential anymore. She's in the same category as Chippy, Steph and a few more. Where acting is something to keep you busy but it isn't their life.
I agree but honestly as a fan, of course you want to see some of your favorites continuously rise but Mint is definitely focused on other things in her life. I don’t blame her, like bye bye said, she’s been acting for a while now she’s probably over it. It just sucks cause you want to see her get some good Lakorns with different storylines. Mint isn’t my top nek but she is up there. I always saw potential in her and I think she’s really pretty with the right make up and clothing.

Steph isn’t even doing lakorns now either. She only has that movie with Weir and with Covid-19 who knows when she will have work again. She is mainly focused on being a personal trainer though. Props to her because she has a great body! Not the regular nek body for sure.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree but honestly as a fan, of course you want to see some of your favorites continuously rise but Mint is definitely focused on other things in her life. I don’t blame her, like bye bye said, she’s been acting for a while now she’s probably over it. It just sucks cause you want to see her get some good Lakorns with different storylines. Mint isn’t my top nek but she is up there. I always saw potential in her and I think she’s really pretty with the right make up and clothing.

Steph isn’t even doing lakorns now either. She only has that movie with Weir and with Covid-19 who knows when she will have work again. She is mainly focused on being a personal trainer though. Props to her because she has a great body! Not the regular nek body for sure.
I agree.....she is used it to right now and is more like whatever.....ch3 will never give her anything that is different.....she played it smart and started her business

I'll enjoy her lakorns....some are entertain. ing...sooo...she is underrated and has potential but they always BLOCKED her....i rem. JOHNNY afone complimenting her potential

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lmao I read the first chapter of the book where the main characters meet and it’s so funny. The poor n’ek thought she was being kidnapped and was gonna be trafficked! The p’ek thought the n’ek was on drugs or something and he was like determined to find out what kind or something haha She kept trying to escape from him and spoiler alert: I think he traps her by laying on top of her! The whole time I was listening to the chapter, I was just imagining Great and Mint in the roles and I can totally see them playing the roles. I need to stop getting my hopes up!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao I read the first chapter of the book where the main characters meet and it’s so funny. The poor n’ek thought she was being kidnapped and was gonna be trafficked! The p’ek thought the n’ek was on drugs or something and he was like determined to find out what kind or something haha She kept trying to escape from him and spoiler alert: I think he traps her by laying on top of her! The whole time I was listening to the chapter, I was just imagining Great and Mint in the roles and I can totally see them playing the roles. I need to stop getting my hopes up!!
Lol, that sounds pretty hilarious. My two top picks would be either Great or James Ji :thumbup: even though filming would not likely start fo quite sometime I hope we hear news soon-ish

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohh I so want a James Ji and Mint C. pair up. When I saw them together at an event they looked so good together. All the choices you guys gave are not bad either. Her and Great would be so nice too. I actually probably would look forward to the BTS more if they got paired together haha.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I would be over the moon if Mint gets paired up with James Ji.
They look really adorable next to each other, the visuals match perfectly.. And their interactions are very cute... it'd be fun to watch their BTS.
Actually, I prefer melodrama or raeng lakorns for Mint. But if it's with James Ji, I wouldn't mind a romcom... just because they're cute LOL

Mint used to be more enthusiastic when talking with her fans or in interviews about when talking about what types of lakorns she wants to try or who she wants to be paired with... Nowadays, she just seems to be "indifferent" about it and very cautious. I feel like she has been disappointed by the channel too many times to the point that she has no hope up for better opportunities anymore (good scrips, good productions, hot praeks, etc,...). I can understand her though. She sounded really happy when hinting to fans there were gonna be a reunion with Sonix Boom and Mario but she got replaced. Then she got held up with Fah Fak Ruk and couldn't finish her internship as planned, but at the end the channel just didn't care to promote her lakorn that much...
At this point I think she is staying just because she is familiar with many people in ch3 and she can at least have one lakorn a year.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I would be over the moon if Mint gets paired up with James Ji.
They look really adorable next to each other, the visuals match perfectly.. And their interactions are very cute... it'd be fun to watch their BTS.
Actually, I prefer melodrama or raeng lakorns for Mint. But if it's with James Ji, I wouldn't mind a romcom... just because they're cute LOL

Mint used to be more enthusiastic when talking with her fans or in interviews about when talking about what types of lakorns she wants to try or who she wants to be paired with... Nowadays, she just seems to be "indifferent" about it and very cautious. I feel like she has been disappointed by the channel too many times to the point that she has no hope up for better opportunities anymore (good scrips, good productions, hot praeks, etc,...). I can understand her though. She sounded really happy when hinting to fans there were gonna be a reunion with Sonix Boom and Mario but she got replaced. Then she got held up with Fah Fak Ruk and couldn't finish her internship as planned, but at the end the channel just didn't care to promote her lakorn that much...
At this point I think she is staying just because she is familiar with many people in ch3 and she can at least have one lakorn a year.
OMG I will forever be disappointed we missed that chance at seeing a Mario and Mint reunion. I can only hope they will reunite sometime before she decides to retire from acting altogether.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m lowkey kind of glad that Mario and Mint didn’t reunite in that lakorn simply because I want to see them in something dramatic and not another romcom but I’m also sad cause I feel like that was probably the only chance we had at seeing them reunite. Let’s hope not cause they really are a pair that deserves another lakorn together.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
OMG I will forever be disappointed we missed that chance at seeing a Mario and Mint reunion. I can only hope they will reunite sometime before she decides to retire from acting altogether.
I’m lowkey kind of glad that Mario and Mint didn’t reunite in that lakorn simply because I want to see them in something dramatic and not another romcom but I’m also sad cause I feel like that was probably the only chance we had at seeing them reunite. Let’s hope not cause they really are a pair that deserves another lakorn together.
Actually, the storyline of Thong Ek didn't interest me that much... I just thought Mint would be happy to work with that team again, and her and Mario pairing is undeniably cute. I think their chemistry will really explode if their act in Lakornthai or Lovedrama's lakorn style. These productions are very good with romantic parts.
Ch3, just give us this deserving reunion before it's to late!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Her lakorn w/toey did well in the ratings and I like how nk was smart.

Although it do didn't hook me. I did sort of watch it. I like how nk...pra'nang is ahead of the n'rai and how they counter act their plans
I enjoyed that lakorn enough, but I agree with you on the fact that it wasn't like a highly addicting watch. More casual and laid back. I do sort of wish Mario was the lead based on the sole that it was first time we've seen Mint do real kisses lol. When will she and Mario ever get that chance?:crybaby2:

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I enjoyed watching Fah Fak Rak and I think I will rewatch it from time to time when I need something light (like Kaewta Waanjai).
It did better than I had expected... too bad they didn't give us enough pra'nang sweet scenes at the end.
And Mint's kiss scenes with Toey is really sweet & cute. Imagine if it's with Mario.... :naughty2:

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I felt really sad for Ananda in this MV.
Ananda and Mint does have chemistry... their sweet scenes are lovely.
It'd be great if they star together in a lakorn or film.

Visually, Mint looks good next to Son too... I'm just not a fan of his acting (sorry).