❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
None. Zero update, i wonder is wave tv always stingy with bts for their drama?

Non related but mint is living and enjoying her life, seem like she went to khao yai every weekend and even look like she gain weight now. Who know this drama might be her last drama...

http://instagr.am/p/CUAqOPqA-rr/
I hope not. I can see she is not getting any new scripts now. Most of the CH3 actors have 2 new scripts with them but no update from Mint.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint usually get 1 lakorn a yr...

She still looks skinny to me

I feel most ppl get 1.

Kao has 1....

Ch3 has soo much actors....only the favorites get 2/3 a yr...

Considering the pandemic as well....filming is taking longer

Veruska

sarNie Egg
Poor Mint’s character I feel like almost crying when reading how much terrible things she been through :( and her dad is a horrible person who I guess doesn’t care so much that his daughter is abused , since family honor is more important to him
than his daughter’s safety. :mad:

good thing her character doesn’t have any kids with the evil husband (who she thankfully divorces) , because if she did have kids with him , she’d be always in some way involved with him , and so on

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Poor Mint’s character I feel like almost crying when reading how much terrible things she been through :( and her dad is a horrible person who I guess doesn’t care so much that his daughter is abused , since family honor is more important to him
than his daughter’s safety. :mad:

good thing her character doesn’t have any kids with the evil husband (who she thankfully divorces) , because if she did have kids with him , she’d be always in some way involved with him , and so on
Did you read the book? Is it translated to other language?

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I want her to pair with James Ji or reunite with mario...mark
lol we wish. but i can confidently say that its never gonna happen in this lifetime :rolleyes:

They already record the ost a week after close the camera. So fast, mint said something during her live with garnier last night but i cant speak or understand thai so no idea when this drama will air

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol we wish. but i can confidently say that its never gonna happen in this lifetime :rolleyes:

They already record the ost a week after close the camera. So fast, mint said something during her live with garnier last night but i cant speak or understand thai so no idea when this drama will air

I like the song....is their a link to her talking about it? I understand thai but can't read it

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It really sucks that Mark and Mint had to have a bad history, I used to be a hardcore shipper of them regardless of both crappy scripted lakorns they had. Would've loved to see them reunite one day, but we all know that's never going to happen. I was not a fan of both individually, but as an onscreen couple they were just too cute and I fell with in love them together!

I don't see Mint in entertainment much longer since she does have her own businesses and maybe other interests, but while she's still at it even though she's not an A list actress I'd really want to see with different actors not just repetitive faces.