❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I don't think any Thai lakorn escapes the usually cliches and troupes haha no matter how good it is
I wouldn't say all...Some do...a small percentage... that is good writing...without over dramatizing it.

I.e. kdrama has it tropes too...but Crash Landing into you did it well.....it was endearing and wasn't annoying or over done.

2 spirit love could've been better if they ...didn't do the typical fighting and misunderstanding. They should've have Nk be more understanding and supportive of pk....handled it in a mature way.

Mia 2018 - I like how nk changed for herself....how they discussed and solved things...character development. Pk was not a prince to the rescue. He challenged her to do better. She also didn't just accept his love but took her time to heal and then be open to love.

Prawirada- I really enjoyed this 1 and ..thought it handled the trope well enough. I wish pk would've got over his ego sooner after the reveal

What I like from this recent trailer...is the abuse nk endeared. I like how pk is assertive. Or seems so. I want to see how she does as an abusive wife and how they handle her growth development.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sadly, not many new scenes. But I like this one more than happier one since that one didn't seem to fit the vibe they're going for

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ah is that what the song is about? Well, that's good I suppose. I just wasn't a fan of the sound. But obviously, I didn't understand the lyrics so I could only go off that.
In some sense...yes

But I'm generalizing...about ying and yang....we need some lightness in darkness

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The outfit with the guy is an odd choice. We know she's going to be a broken and abused housewife who just dresses very plainly. I think they should've dressed her down to normal shirt and t-shirt like we saw in the teasers when she getting tossed around and hit by him, I think it would've painted a better picture of their characters together. Bc I don't think she'll be glammed up and still being hit by him, that's when she's fiesty and comes back with a vengeance

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The outfit with the guy is an odd choice. We know she's going to be a broken and abused housewife who just dresses very plainly. I think they should've dressed her down to normal shirt and t-shirt like we saw in the teasers when she getting tossed around and hit by him, I think it would've painted a better picture of their characters together. Bc I don't think she'll be glammed up and still being hit by him, that's when she's fiesty and comes back with a vengeance
That is for promo ...visual aspect.

Visually...she is glam up...but internally is the abusive wife

I find it symbolic/see it in a symbolic way....we can visually look ok...but traumatized internally

It is a struggle the character need to face ...character development to separate....

In the drama...she is plainly dress.