❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished the 1st ep and really like it soo far

I'm looking forward to ep 2.

I like how it is women independences right. I love nk character so far.

Pk character is adorable too

I really like the ost as a whole on the lakorn
Where did you watch the episode. I found some fin clips in CH3 YouTube Official channel

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The first episode was good but Mint’s acting is so and so.. I hope it progresses as she goes on but so far I like it. I liked their last lakorn together. This lakorn, I love Mints character and how she fights back. The husband is an a*****. The dad is also. I can’t with these traditional close minded patriarchal and misogynistic views lol
I disagree on her so-so acting.

I felt she improved... I'm enjoying her acting and I feel for the character

But again ....like beauty it is perspective.

I felt she did well...emoting...I love her scenes of being abuse and rising up to fight back...also ro fight for her freedom/independence.

Teaser. Her dad and the hubby is crazy. I love how she refuse to back down

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There is a love scene in the water....so seems like mature content. Melo....multiple initimate scenes

I feel many ppl can relate to a loveless...abusive relationships....as a "left" women.

In glad it 10 ep....less draggy...soo hopefully they flesh it out well

Mint character will internalize a lot....traumatized

Sadistic - I love it

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
There is a love scene in the water....so seems like mature content. Melo....multiple initimate scenes

I feel many ppl can relate to a loveless...abusive relationships....as a "left" women.

In glad it 10 ep....less draggy...soo hopefully they flesh it out well

Mint character will internalize a lot....traumatized

Sadistic - I love it

only 10 eps?

i watched it live at ch3 plus yesterday. it was good. live views yesterday was 83K with rating 2.3. hope it will increase more. the fighting scene between mint and her husband has reached millions views at tiktok lol. hope this will make more people to tune in today

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
only 10 eps?

i watched it live at ch3 plus yesterday. it was good. live views yesterday was 83K with rating 2.3. hope it will increase more. the fighting scene between mint and her husband has reached millions views at tiktok lol. hope this will make more people to tune in today
I didn't respect that rating.. I thought atleast more than 2.5 will get. Hope it will increase in the upcoming episodes. Is it really 10 episodes?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Considering the minimum support and advertising from Ch3, it's received...2.3 isn't too bad. I think Mint's acting is a lot more improved. Her delivery of her words are probably some of the best I've seen from her because she's typically very nasally to me.
I've always been a fan of wanting Toey and Mint to be in a boran style lakorn together. Let's hope this drama continues at a good pace with good reviews, as much as it's highlighting abuse, because I'm sure this might be the last if not one of her last Ch3 dramas.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I disagree on her so-so acting.

I felt she improved... I'm enjoying her acting and I feel for the character

But again ....like beauty it is perspective.

I felt she did well...emoting...I love her scenes of being abuse and rising up to fight back...also ro fight for her freedom/independence.

Teaser. Her dad and the hubby is crazy. I love how she refuse to back down
I think her acting is good in here, there is just some scenes that it’s so-so. She’s doing better and this role is different so I can see her breaking out. I think the scene where she was explaining to Toey about the water was so-so lol she looked robotic trying to explain her lines. But her other scenes with crying and fighting back are awesome, really strong.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think her acting is good in here, there is just some scenes that it’s so-so. She’s doing better and this role is different so I can see her breaking out. I think the scene where she was explaining to Toey about the water was so-so lol she looked robotic trying to explain her lines. But her other scenes with crying and fighting back are awesome, really strong.
I saw the BTS...she did struggle with that....but u also taken it as that is out of her character comfort zone...she don't know the product and is repeating it like a robot.

She is also following the directors order...they passed that scene...so it must be how they wanted it

I.e. customer service agent always repeat the damn script which pissed me off...because it is robotic and doesn't help me.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Watched it in ch3plus.com, episode Pace is good.
I hate that ch3...just don't post it right away on YT

I'm not sure able ep...but I saw somewhere that it is 10 ep....I dunno....

I'm glad it is fast pace...I dread that it would make us see her suffer until ep 3 before there us any changes

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know ppl did try to interverne....but goddammit...it took them a long time.

I understand they don't want to interverne in ppl's marriage...but...he was beating her up and dragging her

Come on...pk needed to be quicker

Script issues ...urg....I know they are trying to show the extreme of the abuse and her situation

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Me watching the clips: I hope the father ends up depressed and alone. He doesn't deserve his family. I can't believe they put up with his bs for so long.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Me watching the clips: I hope the father ends up depressed and alone. He doesn't deserve his family. I can't believe they put up with his bs for so long.
They are conditioned that way....

The father is beyond extreme....but those combative scenes are good.

I don't like family drama...but it hits differently....maybe because they are fighting back

I'm surprisingly really enjoying it. I'm enjoying their journey to freedom/independences.

The scene of the dad, mom, bro and sister was amazing. The dad anger and that subtle tear...
The actor playing the dad is doing well sending in those scenes when he is combative with the others.

I'm really enjoying the "fight" for power and independences he is having with them (nk, pk and the siblings)

I know it is the script dramatization of the abuse...pk made up for it in the later scenes.

I like how he is helpful/supportive...but also trying to give her space. He is helping but not exactly taking over coming to the rescue.

Nk and her strive for freedom/independences.
- yes, I'm scared...but I'm still going to do it.

Looking forward to the next eps

It seems she is done with ch3.....I hope she goes/cont. To challenge herself with 1hd or gmm

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So Deaw's character is a good older brother to Mint's character? Sucks that I don't understand thai but it seems like he tries to get their dad to understand and help Mint but dad being traditional and patriarch, won't budge.

Deaw be playing so many bad characters in the dramas lately, I be forgetting that he plays sweet, playful characters very well too. I enjoy how much the siblings seem to love each other though, definitely what seems to be a shining light so far despite everything.

Acting wise from what I've seen so far. Mint will always have room for improvement but I think she's doing so well based on what has been showcased so far in these scenes. Lol my bias aside. Perhaps I'm so used to her playing tomboy/comedic roles that tend to be over the top at times--I really focus and appreciate the few characters she plays that aren't those type of roles.

Toey's character hasn't caught my attention yet but I'm sure one he puts his plan into action to help her, I'm sure I'll be finding him more attractive.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I read somewhere something like that.. Her dad tried to push the younger daughter out when she plans to study abroad. So mother ends up going out with her and stay with Chali.. only son will stay with dad.