❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Maybe bc Mario might've been busy doing something else or came late? Lol it was weird. He was in the groomsmen outfits that matched what the other guys was wearing but he wasn't in any of the picture shots of line up during the wedding itself. You only see him in official post nuptials wedding shots with the family and friends and when he rapped for them lol

She probably didn't take any out of consideration possibly because his gf was there. Both girls are friends but can just be out of consideration

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe bc Mario might've been busy doing something else or came late? Lol it was weird. He was in the groomsmen outfits that matched what the other guys was wearing but he wasn't in any of the picture shots of line up during the wedding itself. You only see him in official post nuptials wedding shots with the family and friends and when he rapped for them lol

She probably didn't take any out of consideration possibly because his gf was there. Both girls are friends but can just be out of consideration
I didn't know he's dating. Who is his gf?

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I feel they are comfortable enough...that taking pix together would be fine

But yes. O wasn't in many of the group pix

The ig clip was cute...mint ask him to catch the swan like the chicken...

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
i'm really conflicted whether i wish for mint to renew in ch3 or not... coz c3 not giving her enough opportunities to grow but, i badly wanted a chario reunion and other actors from ch3 to be paired up with her... at the same time, there's also other actors from diff. channels that i want her paired up e.g son yuke and ananda(don't know what channel is he from)---coz years ago, i watched an MV with the 3 of them...lol but i learned that son yuke is now a free agent, i'm keeping my hopes up...lol but now, either way works for me, so long as mint continues acting with good scripts...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
nah, i think melodrama and this type of genre is mint's specialty... remember Khun Chai Ronnapee...? Her emotion there was spot on... Her elegance and dignified strong woman front was really captivating... But, after that drama, she's mostly in funny, quirky, comedic dramas....
Is that her specialty...hardly...did she do well in ronnapee...yes....even so she was criticized by thai netcitizen....for this drama...they compliment her

I'm her fan and see her potential...but I will not compliment her in a bias way

Her specialty is silly comedy lakorn because that is the dominant role she is given. That is not a challenge to her and it don't let her progress.

She knows it and expressed that as well...now thai netcitizen sees it in this drama.

The point is for her to expand her acting range...In. different plot and genre....she express wanting to do lots of different roles and genre she hasn't done much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can someone pls tell me from the below post..
Did she get a new script? That is also rom-com?????
That means she signed the contract????

http://instagr.am/p/CbmqQ4uv4_7/
If there a YT link...I can translate better g

You can click on the translation.

Spoiler- love scenes at the pool
-only comedy scripts have been sent to her. She is looking...see if it might be different (different type of comedy.)

She mentioned before she is not opposed to it. If it seems different.

-So, new pairing...fitting soon...something about sept. - release around then.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
If there a YT link...I can translate better g

You can click on the translation.

Spoiler- love scenes at the pool
-only comedy scripts have been sent to her. She is looking...see if it might be different (different type of comedy.)

She mentioned before she is not opposed to it. If it seems different.

-So, new pairing...fitting soon...something about sept. - release around then.
Thanks alot. so that seems to be true. I tried translating it but things didn't add up. So thought of asking here. It seems like she did get only comedy genre scripts from channel and she selected one. I don't know why the channel is behaving so cruel. I am so disappointed. Why can't she fight more for a different genre. If she miss the chance now, then I don't think she will get a better time than this.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I might sound silly but I feel so sad when I think about it. How can she still stay there when they are clearly not considering her demands even after such a hit drama response. I think I should stay out of insta after this drama. I don't have to see a dramatic scene at the next drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I need to hear the actual interview.

Comedies aren't necessarily bad.....but there are bad scripts. The one she receives are bad scripts....like the 1 with O..could've been their 2nd lakorn...sigh

She will pair up with someone she never paired with. I'm hoping Jame Ji

I will refrain from judgement... until I get more info/see it

Ch3 have their fav and bias

Kao S....it's a pity with her as well

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Today show interview

Mawin is Tu's hubby. He's funny. He spoked of wanting to try the role and tried out for the role. They don't want "strings" attached.

They talked about what scene was hard.

MinToey - pool/ water love scene....it was freezing... hard angle ... ect

Mint /Mawin- stair fight scenes/mall