❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. Saw this one earlier. Laughed alot
Asking mint out for birthday is tomorrow. Waiting for that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love the scene at the court house.

Ploy is back and claiming her man....

His uncle is hilarious. His grandma seem stern...mmmm...

I love how nk is determined to live for herself...self sufficient

Pk is cheeky...but he gives space/evaluation

The only thing I don't like so far...there is too much..flashbacks. they should make it shorter...or sometime do a voice over flashback. Like in the elevator

Looking forward to the nxt ep

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
i'm really curious how the rest of the episode is since they already divorced in ep3, so fast paced. and please no nonsense script whatever later

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm really curious how the rest of the episode is since they already divorced in ep3, so fast paced. and please no nonsense script whatever later
Same....but the obstacles is his family....grandparents.....his ex ploy....he was in BAD shape after their break up.

Nk isn't looking for a relationship...but pk is consistent and determined

Her family will still be an issue....her status as a divorcee as well....

Her ex probably will be an issue too...

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I love the scene at the court house.

Ploy is back and claiming her man....

His uncle is hilarious. His grandma seem stern...mmmm...

I love how nk is determined to live for herself...self sufficient

Pk is cheeky...but he gives space/evaluation

The only thing I don't like so far...there is too much..flashbacks. they should make it shorter...or sometime do a voice over flashback. Like in the elevator

Looking forward to the nxt ep
I felt that too. Especially in the third episode, too much flashbacks. I think they want to drag the divorce scene for a single episode. Dats y

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Same....but the obstacles is his family....grandparents.....his ex ploy....he was in BAD shape after their break up.

Yep. lot to come. Their mutual love and romance too :love::icon12:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

Yes but i'm kinda glad they divorce early so that her relationship with Khunmuen are not consider as committing adultery. Feel like she put the stop before a starting new chapter of her life

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I felt that too. Especially in the third episode, too much flashbacks. I think they want to drag the divorce scene for a single episode. Dats y
They did it in ep 1 and 2 too...They kept replying the abuse....it's an intense scenes....we just saw it and won't forget....

I would get it if it a flashback In like ep 10

I feel they want to push the plot visually....but it is too much

The elevator....I felt They could have a nk watching the two in a yearning envious way....with her dad voice yelling at her and her words she told her brother

The thing is...we just saw that scene....we haven't forgotten about it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes but i'm glad kinda glad they divorce early so that her relationship with Khunmuen are not consider as committing adultery. Feel like she put the stop before a starting new chapter of her life

I love that it is fast pace..... I'm glad they did it that way....I was dreading that they were going to spend more than 3 ep on it and they didn't

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
They did it in ep 1 and 2 too...They kept replying the abuse....it's an intense scenes....we just saw it and won't forget....

I would get it if it a flashback In like ep 10

I feel they want to push the plot visually....but it is too much

The elevator....I felt They could have a nk watching the two in a yearning envious way....with her dad voice yelling at her and her words she told her brother

The thing is...we just saw that scene....we haven't forgotten about it
maybe they want to prolong the number of the episodes. because this drama only have around 64Q.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The grandparents are hilarious. I love the grandpa.

I like the uncle and niece....but...their old fashioned thinking that a girl should be a Virgin/innocent.

But I understand that is needed for us to see PK push on his progressive thinking and how he really don't care.

Other than that they are very supportive

So nk is 31 and pk is 29.. . noona

I like how nk is straight forward. Her experiences gave her perspective....no pretense needed....she is calm...and fight in a calm way....esp with thr Nrai

Pk is also straight with the Nrai....I hope he continues to do so...but I feel like the Nrai was also in an abusive relationship....he still care for her in some sense....I rather they have nk and nrai come together...as women who survived that....not for her (ploy) to use to get (manipulate) pk

So I don't understand the Ex hubby motive. He will team up with the Nrai. ...I guess he think he can get to control her and the money.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What I like the best, pk and nk are very smart. Love how nk answered the ex gf. And for ep4 MVP goes to PK grandparent..
They are soo hilarious ...I love the grandma calling him out...the grandpa has to be my favorite....he does in just a funny ..goofy ...cheeky way...they way he tease his wife

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel this lakorn..romcom is b4 her lakorn with Tu...as in was offered b4 she started filming this one

This article talked about her last lakorn with Alec and that the next was a romcom...so that is b4 this lakorn

So I feel this "new" lakorn was already committed to beforehand

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy with the result. the rating went up even only little bit , and how this drama got popular not because of the channel promotion but from the review from viewers. so happy for the producer, crews and the casts.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
They are soo hilarious ...I love the grandma calling him out...the grandpa has to be my favorite....he does in just a funny ..goofy ...cheeky way...they way he tease his wife
I don't understand a thing they are saying. So missing alot here. But I can see that the grandma is badass and the grandpa is funny.