❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
411ent is the mastermind behind the series. And the gang just become the co- i think. Wait for the clarification tomorrow

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
aside from mint producing a BL lakorn.... does she have any new upcoming dramas?? and did she stay in ch3?

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
aside from mint producing a BL lakorn.... does she have any new upcoming dramas?? and did she stay in ch3?
Yep. She is still with CH3. She does have a new drama. Shooting starts by end of year bcoz the script is not completed.
She said drama hero is not from CH3. Mostly we get more updates next month

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Yep. She is still with CH3. She does have a new drama. Shooting starts by end of year bcoz the script is not completed.
She said drama hero is not from CH3. Mostly we get more updates next month
thanks much!!!
what's "drama hero"? is her new drama an action genre...?

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
thanks much!!!
what's "drama hero"? is her new drama an action genre...?
Many guess she will be in another Tu piyawadee project because Tu once said that only her know Mint new lakorn's title. And she said her new hero wil be an actor that never shown in ch3. Recently mint also spoil that her new pk not signed with ch3.

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
If the rumour true, the new drama based on this novel

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Many guess she will be in another Tu piyawadee project because Tu once said that only her know Mint new lakorn's title. And she said her new hero wil be an actor that never shown in ch3. Recently mint also spoil that her new pk not signed with ch3.
if that's true, then i'm exicted!!! <3

If the rumour true, the new drama based on this novel
i google translate the plot and it seems good... i always love this type of supernatural genre...lol last one i've watched and liked was sonklin my sassy psychic.... thanks for the info...

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Now i'm confuse. Winder why they are so secretive about the new drama.
. The latest hint, pig???? Lol

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Now i'm confuse. Winder why they are so secretive about the new drama.
. The latest hint, pig???? Lol
Not sure, but just a guess.. is it Mai's boyfriend?
Is that the reason why they both are so confident to call him pig?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I know it's a comedy. They were joking.
What I mean is they were comfortable to joke about that person. So may be they know him personally.
Oh for sure, he's Mai's boyfriend. Mai and Mint has been calling each other bffs in the recent years and have become very close. They often go on couple trips with their boyfriends together who also are close friends now. I love seeing the two couple together.

Does anyone if this drama has been fully subbed yet and if so where can I watch it?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know it's a comedy. They were joking.
What I mean is they were comfortable to joke about that person. So may be they know him personally.

I meant...the new drama is a comedy and he is a comedic...in personality and in his lakorn

So is that a clue of her pairing

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I dont think Ter is the pk because pupaa and mint said that the pk never try/eat their icecream. Mint look confused when pupaa give pig as spoiler. And she only laugh when pupaa show something on his phone