❤️[CH3] Sorn Ngao Ruk (Love Drama Company) God Itthipat / Richie Omrawadee

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
What is exactly the moral of this story?The characters are deceiving each other and then everything is just so mess up.Maybe they needed to change the flow of the story especially when the plastic surgery happened.It would have been better if one of the twins remains as Richy while the other one is Marina. I don't believe their mother is protecting them both she ruined their lives because of revenge.
I was wishing for one twin to stay as Richy too but was disappointed when both got surgery.
:(
She’s not protecting them at all. She was hiding them from her ex but now she’s doing whatever she can so her son won’t give her ex a new heir. When Mai is hospitalized, she goes and tell her that Mai’s body belong to her. She can’t died or wish to do whatever she wants with her body. :rolleyes: Like woman, seriously? Your daughter attempted suicide and that’s the one thing you worry about? So f up.Plus she sounds exactly like her ex. They’re both so much alike.

I was wishing for one twin to stay as Richy too but was disappointed when both got surgery.
:(
She’s not protecting them at all. She was hiding them from her ex but now she’s doing whatever she can so her son won’t give her ex a new heir. When Mai is hospitalized, she goes and tell her that Mai’s body belong to her. She can’t died or wish to do whatever she wants with her body. :rolleyes: Like woman, seriously? Your daughter attempted suicide and that’s the one thing you worry about? So f up.Plus she sounds exactly like her ex. They’re both so much alike.
I don't really see the point why both of them got plastic surgery and they still look exactly alike.Unbelievable.
So during the swapping period did Mai also pretended to be Eoi in certain occasions?
Yea the mother is so manipulative.Her children can't decide for their own causing the rift in their family.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really see the point why both of them got plastic surgery and they still look exactly alike.Unbelievable.
So during the swapping period did Mai also pretended to be Eoi in certain occasions?
Yea the mother is so manipulative.Her children can't decide for their own causing the rift in their family.
I believe the mom is the culprit for the twins ending up having the same face again. I skimmed through the ep so I’m gonna have to rewatch to make sure on that. Lol

Yes. The swapping starts out with them doing each other favor. For example, when Mai wasn’t feeling well, Eoi volunteer to go in her place instead(it was for some soccer game with p’ek and his brother). Both agree upon on this. Or when Eoi was spending the night with his half sister, Mai pretends to be him so their mom wouldn’t caught him going out. And you read it right, Eoi was dating his half sister without them knowing that they’re half siblings. Their relationship was platonic but still my goodness :eek:
And Mai and p’ek relationship never progress for four years until he meets Eoi again. They plays soccer together and p’ek knew this was the “little girl” he fell for when they were kid. He had no idea that it was the male twin. That’s when Mai realizes that the twin p’ek is interested is the one that can play soccer. She feels sadden by this but both twin aren’t sure which person p’ek likes yet. Also, they never corrected people when they get mistaken and just go along with it.
And their mom hatred for their father is valid. She was raped and forced to married him. She ran away and her mom was murdered because of that too. But it’s not a good excuse to mistreat her children :(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I find it misleading that they promoted this as a God/Richie lakorn when she wasn't in it from beginning to end. She hasn't been right? I'm not watching so I don't know. I am not particularly a Richie fan, but it's definitely misleading for her fans.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I find it misleading that they promoted this as a God/Richie lakorn when she wasn't in it from beginning to end. She hasn't been right? I'm not watching so I don't know. I am not particularly a Richie fan, but it's definitely misleading for her fans.
She was in it for half of the drama. After the fire and both twin got surgery, they changed the actress to Marina.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Sounds like a messy storyline. I avoid watching this lakorn cuz I don't want a headache.
I will just watch the last episode just to know the ending ;)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree with you. They are misleading the fans Richie is not from being to end. She only half way. And it seem right now God and Richie are heavily promoting this lakorn. I don't see God with Marin promoting this second half.

I stop watching this lakorn after Richie is not in it.

Oh I got a question to ask. I know Richie left her manger. Did she move to God manger? I see on her IG and God IG they have the same work number.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree with you. They are misleading the fans Richie is not from being to end. She only half way. And it seem right now God and Richie are heavily promoting this lakorn. I don't see God with Marin promoting this second half.

I stop watching this lakorn after Richie is not in it.

Oh I got a question to ask. I know Richie left her manger. Did she move to God manger? I see on her IG and God IG they have the same work number.
Oh, I noticed that too! Like all the promotion shows that come up on my youtube feed are for Richie and God. Did they have good chemistry at least?

Wait, Richie left Ae? That's surprising.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, I noticed that too! Like all the promotion shows that come up on my youtube feed are for Richie and God. Did they have good chemistry at least?

Wait, Richie left Ae? That's surprising.
i think their chemistry is ok, but because Richie is only at first half, most of their scenes are just kind of lovely dovey, first love type. There are quite amount of shippers for them tho. I think i saw them trending at twitter when their cp photoshoot for UniqloThailand came out last week.

Later half has more heavy and intensive emotion scenes between Mai-Neur, Eui-Neur but played by Maria and God and i had stopped watching this lakorn after it went to a crazy storyline so no comment about their chemistry.

PS: Richie and God seem to have a good friendship behind the scene. Richie said he is her 1st male celebrity friend.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's interesting how God & Richy are promoting as koojin.
They do have a pretty solid fanbase. Enough where they're promoting together on talk shows.

bit

sarNie Adult
So how this trainwreck end? I saw glimpse of little twin babies. How that come about?