❤️[CH3] Sorn Ngao Ruk (Love Drama Company) God Itthipat / Richie Omrawadee

bit

sarNie Adult
Ohh and I thougt Richie improved from the dull acting, now they said that it’s down to editing.

Knowing her manager relentless marketing and trick, he is going to try tp make this as the producers fault. Just wait and see.

Richie better play badminton/ tennis and go into military.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, it's a mess.

I wouldn't believe P'Kai 100% though. When someone crosses him he oust them publicly. In entertainment, when someone wants to break a Dara's image they will give a "confidential" tip off to one of the big mouth hosts... and we all know them. So whether it's true or not, if your name comes out of their mouth, your career gets shaky.

Watch Ae S. come out next with some tidbit... Lol

bit

sarNie Adult
P Kai is a mess himself no doubt about it, his lakorn were a mess mostly.

I have a feeling this is more of P Kai vs Ae S rather than Richie per se.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah, it's a mess.

I wouldn't believe P'Kai 100% though. When someone crosses him he oust them publicly. In entertainment, when someone wants to break a Dara's image they will give a "confidential" tip off to one of the big mouth hosts... and we all know them. So whether it's true or not, if your name comes out of their mouth, your career gets shaky.

Watch Ae S. come out next with some tidbit... Lol
Richy isnt under p ae anymore though.

x0unerthanlater

P Kai is a mess himself no doubt about it, his lakorn were a mess mostly.

I have a feeling this is more of P Kai vs Ae S rather than Richie per se.
True. Something definitely happened between them.

Richy isnt under p ae anymore though.
Yeah, I know. I meant since Ae was her manager prior, reporters are going to want to know his opinions.

Plus, neither he nor Richy has given a verbal interview as to why they seperated.

x0unerthanlater

Update: P'Kai gave an interview. He basically said he and Richy are fine. He said Ma Ornapa was exaggerating.

I think he's backtracking because he was getting lots of hate.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m all caught up with the drama, the real drama behind the scenes lol. One of the news clip I saw had that guy, Boyentertain, he said he did his research and he followed up with people who worked on the set. They didn’t say she was difficult but more like she keeps to herself and stays away from everyone else.

But people are having a hard time believing it because it’s too far in the drama to change nang’ek. P’Kai said it’s in the script, that the character changes their look through plastic surgery. So who knows the real truth.

alissaax

Update: P'Kai gave an interview. He basically said he and Richy are fine. He said Ma Ornapa was exaggerating.

I think he's backtracking because he was getting lots of hate.
My thoughts exactly... If the reaction was completely different they're both would have thrown out more negative comments.

I’m all caught up with the drama, the real drama behind the scenes lol. One of the news clip I saw had that guy, Boyentertain, he said he did his research and he followed up with people who worked on the set. They didn’t say she was difficult but more like she keeps to herself and stays away from everyone else.

But people are having a hard time believing it because it’s too far in the drama to change nang’ek. P’Kai said it’s in the script, that the character changes their look through plastic surgery. So who knows the real truth.
They would have rewritten the script because they didn't follow the book completely.....

x0unerthanlater

I've never watched a lakorn where they changed the actor/actress unless...

1. that person has passed away irl
2. a scandal broke out

:confused12: This whole thing is too suspicious... Because P'Kai's interview is like a double edged sword.
He says he and Richy are fine but when the reporter asked about what kind of troubles they had he said, "oh it's nothing, Richy just complains about the wig being itchy... But it's nothing..." Like... how are ppl supposed to understand this?
I really would break down his interview but it's all over the place.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is Kai the same director that was talking bad about Matt when her lakorn with Rome tank?

alissaax

This is probably why marina has short hair.. the wig must have been one of the issues.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Is Kai the same director that was talking bad about Matt when her lakorn with Rome tank?
Yes,he is.

BTW I just wonder till now God only posted a pic of three of them once and the rest was him alone or with Richie I mean there should be him and Mari but not hehe....

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes,he is.

BTW I just wonder till now God only posted a pic of three of them once and the rest was him alone or with Richie I mean there should be him and Mari but not hehe....
Oh Mr. Kai seem to throw his actors under the bus when his production doesn’t go as he want. It’s so random that they changed actors towards the end.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
If they replaced Richy because she can’t act and have to edit her parts to make her acting look better then why is God still in the drama? His acting is still awkward too. I thought he was a good actor when I first watch his BL drama but I don’t think he has improved at all. So I believe there should be more than that.

x0unerthanlater

Oh Mr. Kai seem to throw his actors under the bus when his production doesn’t go as he want. It’s so random that they changed actors towards the end.
Yes, he does. I can't cite any specific times but his lakorns almost always has problems.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I honestly thought they were just trying to promote both Richie and Marina and maybe it was better to put two semi-newbies in one drama than invest in two separate lakorns for each of the gals. Doesn't matter, the real issue is the horrible story line. #whyamIstillfollowingthislakorn

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I agree with you about richy in krong kam because I skip all of her and her boyfriend scenes, and I do not find her attractive at all.