❤️[CH3] Tiwa Sorn Dao (Kantana Evoulution) Chippy Sirin / Puen Khanin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Puen look really good with that long hair!
Yeah at first I was like ewww no but now I think it actually really suits him lol the wig looks pretty realistic and I’m sure it’s supposed to look all dirty and a little messed up since he lives on an island. It makes him look like Tarzan!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah at first I was like ewww no but now I think it actually really suits him lol the wig looks pretty realistic and I’m sure it’s supposed to look all dirty and a little messed up since he lives on an island. It makes him look like Tarzan!
Yeah from the pictures it makes it look real and Puen pull it off well. I miss p’ek back in the days when they have long hair. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah from the pictures it makes it look real and Puen pull it off well. I miss p’ek back in the days when they have long hair. Haha.
I like long hair on some people. I wonder who else in the newer and current generations would be able to pull off long hair. I didn’t really like long hair on Great when he grew it out. James Ji looked good with it in NDFD too

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes that one lol
Oh yeah. I don’t think Puen is like trying to be an animal/wolf or anything like that in this. It doesn’t seem like that at least. His character seems kind of like Tarzan, raised on an island and interacts with animals and stuff. Separated from the modern world type of person lol idk much of the details cause there’s not many people who have translated anything about this

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart