❤️[CH7] Fai Hima (Polyplus): Kwan Usamanee/Louis Hesse

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Louis dies at the end and doesn't get with Kwan... I mean it was hard to see them getting together but I didn't think he'd die :(
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :((((.

By the way, I need Kwan and Louise reunion. They really have a great chemistry. A kiss/slap lakorn could be more than perfect.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
@Mannie
ummm he didn't die. What lakorn are you watching? lol
Oh did I not watch it fully?? Haha what a tease. Okay, thanks for clarification. Sorry for everyone who read my spoiler being sad xD

Okay, I understand my confusion hahah I watched bits and pieces with my parents and they told me that ending version, so when I went to skim through myself I didn't know that he came back hahah.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I kinda stopped watching this. Lol. Will get back to it eventually but right now, it’s not that interesting to me. :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is insane, like holy crap. It started off pretty chill and I thought it was going to be Louis and Kwan being sweet together for the whole lakorn like his couple with Steph in their lakorn together but then at a certain point the whole lakorn got flipped upside down.

Kwan is such a sweetie pie here, her character is cute and she's so pretty in this lakorn. She has great chemistry with Louis, well actually she pretty much has chemistry with all her p'eks, especially Win, Weir, and Om. Louis' character is okay, sometimes I want to roll my eyes at him. I actually was more entertained with Kimhan. Stupid revenge plot aside, his character is more p'ek material for me. His basis for his whole grudge was dumb, like dumber than your average basis for lakorn revenge. I would have liked to see his character grow up and change for the better, he was a better match for Hin's sister than Hin's friend. Kim's character is hotter than Hin, he's so intense and evil and I would have loved to watch a p'ek like that. Or maybe I'm just attracted to Sun, IDK LOL. The relationship between the leads went down the drain towards the end though, they barely spent any time together and I hated how little the leads had to say to each other at the very end. Hell, even Sarapee the maid had more to say during her stupid wedding, why did the writers think we wanted to see Sarapee have her happy ending, it was a waste of 5 mins that could have been spent showing the leads have a final sweet scene. Way to not explain what happened to Hin after he got shot, he was critically injured after being shot so many times, for him to suddenly go off the grid was stupid, why even make him disappear, he didn't even need to.

Speaking of dumb matches, Jak and Rin's couple was stupid. I felt like I wasted time watching their cutesy love-hate in the beginning only to see Rin's character development go down the drain after she put the baby blame on Hin. I'm glad Jak and Rin did not end up together, he was too good for her. I would have liked to see Korn and Kimhan have a final showdown for what Korn did to Rin but seriously having just Korn get arrested was not satisfying. It would have been epic for Kimhan to kill off Korn in a major way. Also, I would have liked to see Tiya talk to her dad after he got arrested.

Anyways yeah, this lakorn was okay, it was kind of a shit show towards the end though and I could feel my stress levels go up the roof by that point. Polyplus has really gone downhill during this last decade. I'm glad they stopped making lakorns, I feel like they're not trying anymore. When was the last time I was super impressed by a Polyplus lakorn from start to finish? Probably Ram Pissaward which was from like 2007.