❤️[CH7] Koei Baan Rai Sapai Hiso (Media Studio): Mookda Narinrak / Kem Hussawee

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I used to like kem… but idk anymore this boy seems uh like a player (cough cough* his interview about Thisa ) … I can say that KeMook probably has one of the most TOXIC koojin fanbase. And I think it’s sad when you’re an actor and your lakorn only does good when it’s with your koojin but when with other actors it doesn’t get the attention, just like Kem’s drama with Cartoon that aired after Sowayree! I felt so bad for cartoon cause it seems like she was doing all the work to promote her very first debut drama. Lol kem did her dirty and so did his koojin fanbase lol. I remember when they started promoting so wayree they pushed kem to get down on one knee and give Mook a bouquet and told him to say that he love Mook if I remembered correctly and he did seem a bit shook but did it anyways. And you can tell they’re Nings favorite and she is overdoing it. And this storyline is such a typical plot. Rich city girl and a country boy fakes a marriage and then falls in love for real. Too many Thai dramas have similar story line especially ch7. If you want to watch something different you’ll have to go to gmmtv lol. It’s like ch7 is stuck in this koojin and same plots cycle. No wonder so many great actors have left them and I don’t blame them. I like Mookda and hope she won’t be too stuck with koojin cause they just announced another drama with Mike too and it’s going to be their 3rd one together while some fans are still questioning what happened to her drama with Ko Vasin but lol no news lol… Not too long ago I saw an interview of Mookda admitting that she is talking to someone and it has been a while too I’m guessing it has to be typhoon. Lol their cute too. He’s oppa looking and has a nice body lol got the intelligence too.

Last edited:

ujuu

sarNie Egg
I used to watch So Wayree as my first mook and also kem drama and for me they had a good chemistry. I've watched other mooks drama but I don't get the same vibes when he was with kem. And also pretty excited with their new drama, though you're right it's going to be a typical drama but as long as they're together it's no problem with me XD. And there's one thing I saw too, pning really promote them too much lol maybe that's why they have a big fanbase. Also one thing I didn't like about Kem is he's not that interactive with every fanbase he had. Unlike mook who likes, share, and even comment sometimes in her fanbases deeds. But anyways, I can only say goodluck to their upcoming drama will definitely watch it.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm excited to watch this, I don't have high hopes though. I have a feeling this lakorn is going to be average at best, it seems to lack substance. Please prove me wrong though, I'd like to be wrong.

ujuu

sarNie Egg
Finally it's happening my kemmook heart will be alive again ahahah.

Never thought I'd say I'll be looking forward to this. So Wayree was ehh. The OST on CH7's youtube for KBRS looks so promising, every single second of it!

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
yes finallyyy, i'm back to my fave onscreen couple. i didn't expect it be on air this soon tho, kinda miss a lot of news here haha. as teasers and the ost released, i'm really having high hopes on it. pls let them pull off the romcom vibe and not be cringey, pretty please *manifest*...anw KemMook chemistry seems fine as usual and the production is promising too, hoping the rushing schedule will not affect the quality.

and btw does anyone know if this is related to Keuy Ban Nok of Ch3 (2010)? i think both were adopted on same novel coz the plot is similar, but i'm not so sure haha...Keuy Ban Nok was kinda cute and funny so i'm excited for this version too.

Vico

sarNie Adult
and btw does anyone know if this is related to Keuy Ban Nok of Ch3 (2010)? i think both were adopted on same novel coz the plot is similar, but i'm not so sure haha...Keuy Ban Nok was kinda cute and funny so i'm excited for this version too.
This isn’t related to Keuy Ban Nok, it’s based on another novel although the two plots are similar

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’m really excited by this drama because I love Kem and Mook but So Wayree had often me depressed because Mookda’s character would go through a lot of sufferings (being raped, having everyone to know about this later and being shamed and blamed by the public and by her father) because of the n’rai (who wasn’t punished enough, I think). Moreover, she and Kem didn’t have that much loving scenes due to their slap-and-kiss relationship (and the fact that they really reconciled quite late) and I thought that was a pity.
But here, not only it’s fun but it seems they’ll have a very cute and healthy relationship and I’m glad about it

ujuu

sarNie Egg
I personally like so wayree, it made me in love with these two even though mook's character suffer a lot :( . Anyways, are you vico sdl from mydramalist? If it is i just want to thank you for posting the plot of my beloved in law hehe it made me loved it more since i like arranged marriage dramas hehe.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I personally like so wayree, it made me in love with these two even though mook's character suffer a lot :( . Anyways, are you vico sdl from mydramalist? If it is i just want to thank you for posting the plot of my beloved in law hehe it made me loved it more since i like arranged marriage dramas hehe.
Yep, it is me :)
You’re welcome

I checked Ch7’s YouTube and they have ep 1 posted in 7 parts. I think it’s the whole episode. That’s odd of them. Anyone have any insights? Did they make the executive decision to start posting on yt like other channels? Or will it be exclusive to this?

Vico

sarNie Adult
I checked Ch7’s YouTube and they have ep 1 posted in 7 parts. I think it’s the whole episode. That’s odd of them. Anyone have any insights? Did they make the executive decision to start posting on yt like other channels? Or will it be exclusive to this?
Okay, you’re probably new.
That’s because channel 7 doesn’t release their lakorns on their YouTube channel, only extracts and highlights.
They release it on inter.bugaboo.tv and on seesantv.com

Edit : okay, I just saw their YouTube channel and they indeed released the first episode divided in seven parts. Can’t explain it though since they never did that

Last edited:

ujuu

sarNie Egg
Dammn i hope ch7 put eng sub lol i wonder why they are not putting any subs since there's a lot of international fans. But anyways, we are lucky since neeko will sub this :).

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
Hi, the sites that I use to watch Thai lakorns dubbed in khmer, they talk so fast . Does anyone know where to watch this and other lakorns dubbed in khmer where they talk slow?

Okay, you’re probably new.
That’s because channel 7 doesn’t release their lakorns on their YouTube channel, only extracts and highlights.
They release it on inter.bugaboo.tv and on seesantv.com

Edit : okay, I just saw their YouTube channel and they indeed released the first episode divided in seven parts. Can’t explain it though since they never did that
I'm happy they're taking one step forward. I am used to watching ch7 lakorns on watchlakorn so its one less hassle.