❤️[Ch7] Lhong Krin Jun (Prakotkarndee): Tubtim Anyarin/Thanwa Suriyajuk

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
its not officially confirm yet. but this is from reliable source. I’m so excited so I gotta post. such great surprise I’ve been waiting for ages to see Tubtim and Mike collaborate.

the page Admin said Tubtim gonna have a new lakorn with ch7 popular company(pordeecom) and with the top hot pra’ek (gotta be Mike) and daradaily news said he will have a new lakorn with pordeecom and co star with nang’ek he never work with before. her new role will be challenging in another level and fun. I’m glad she got interesting role again.

I’m a fan of Tubtim have been waiting forever to see her pair up with ch7 famous pra’eks, finally she will. still want to see her pair up with Weir, Om,Porsh, Mik.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
found an old pic of Tubtim/Mike ( 2 1/2 yr ago). they look cute together. He’s not too tall for her. I like new pairings it’s refreshing good and they are the same age so will be easy to work together.
Lately so bored of her in a lot of action type lakorn and collaborate with same actors:Louis,Aof,Thanwa, no offense to their fans. Now finally a new hot pra’ek for her.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Happy for Tubtim pairing up with a hot lead! Is Bow Porsh, and Thanwa in here as well?
I know right it’s like forever her fans has been waiting for Tubtim to pair up with ch7 famous pra’ek.

Bow will either pair up with Porsh or Thanwa In a separate lakorn.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I know right it’s like forever her fans has been waiting for Tubtim to pair up with ch7 famous pra’ek, finally our wish came true.yay!!

Bow will either pair up with Porsh or Thanwa In a separate lakorn.
I like ch7 pairings right now! Sammie with Mik, Mike with Tubtim, Es with Now. I don’t mind if they pair up Bow with Thanwa, but not with Porsh. From the picture, I thought Bow will be in the same lakorn with Mike. That would be weird.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
It’s funny, ch7 are having different, exciting pairings next year. Ch3 are having mostly same pairings next year. I’m looking forward to more of ch7 lakorns.
Yep Ch3 is boring with the same pairing. It would be weird for Mike and Bow to reunited. A source said Bow will pair up with Thanwa in a horror lakorn together.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Musicals tend to do well, especially from Pordeecom. Good for Mike. I'm just okay with Tubtim, I wished the n'ek was someone I like better, at least they're the same age though.
I don't know why I don't care for her either...can't get into her.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Her look aint for everyone but I like her acting. She can play villain and innocent convincingly and she has proved it she got it
True. She’s consider one of Ch7 talented versatile actress.(Act,sing,dance she can do it all) She has play varieties different role for viewers to see so she prove her talents has overcome her looks that some people is not fond off. For me I think she‘s cute and pretty in her own way, she have a young looking face and petite body which compliments all the actors she work with well. I think she’s underrated for her acting because after many years she just got promote prime time lead in 2015 and in 2019 finally pair up with a hot lead actor. So it’s been a long road for her as actress.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
True. She’s consider one of Ch7 talented versatile actress.(Act,sing,dance she can do it all) She has play varieties different role for viewers to see so she prove her talents has overcome her looks that some people is not fond off. For me I think she‘s cute and pretty in her own way, she have a young looking face and petite body which compliments all the actors she work with well. I think she’s underrated for her talents because after many years she just get To promote prime time lead and now finally pair up with a hot lead actor. So it’s been a tough road for her as actress.and she so deserve it.
You forgot Skate as well.
True she even has chemistry with Thanwa (Sammy can't relate)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her look aint for everyone but I like her acting. She can play villain and innocent convincingly and she has proved it she got it
I have nothing against her look.

I'm just can't get into her. I tried....

I can't comment on her acting since I never finished her lakorn.

Sometime we don't vibe for no particular reason

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That’s true, no matter how talented an actor are, if you don’t vibe with them, you just can watch. I think some actresses are talented but I just can’t seem to watch them. Acting is subjective so watch whoever you like. I haven’t watch many of Tubtim’s lakorns and I’ve only finished the one with Thanwa. I’ll watch her lakorns if it has the ML I like or the storyline is good.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That’s true, no matter how talented an actor are, if you don’t vibe with them, you just can watch. I think some actresses are talented but I just can’t seem to watch them. Acting is subjective so watch whoever you like. I haven’t watch many of Tubtim’s lakorns and I’ve only finished the one with Thanwa. I’ll watch her lakorns if it has the ML I like or the storyline is good.
I concur.

I try her lakorn she is in when the storyline interest me. I have yet to finish a lakorn.

I can appreciate certain actors acting even if I don't see their lakorn but if I watch clips from their acting/lakorns.

Beifern. Her lakorn where she was a trans is not my cup of tea. I saw clips of certain scenes and can appreciate the acting

I never plan to watch good bye my princess. Again, I saw clips on IG and those scene blew me away pra'nang acting was amazing. I did end up trying it but wasn't fully into it but I enjoyed those scenes i saw. I'm not into too much angst or tragedy.

Our taste of genre also change. Before it is always happy go lucky and I need my happily ever after. Now I prefer that but I don't need a happily ever after but it needs to be appropriate of the storyline like good bye my princess. No other ending would fit this narrative beside a tragedy.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I concur.

I try her lakorn she is in when the storyline interest me. I have yet to finish a lakorn.

I can appreciate certain actors acting even if I don't see their lakorn but if I watch clips from their acting/lakorns.

Beifern. Her lakorn where she was a trans is not my cup of tea. I saw clips of certain scenes and can appreciate the acting

I never plan to watch good bye my princess. Again, I saw clips on IG and those scene blew me away pra'nang acting was amazing. I did end up trying it but wasn't fully into it but I enjoyed those scenes i saw. I'm not into too much angst or tragedy.

Our taste of genre also change. Before it is always happy go lucky and I need my happily ever after. Now I prefer that but I don't need a happily ever after but it needs to be appropriate of the storyline like good bye my princess. No other ending would fit this narrative beside a tragedy.
I love comedies and sometimes I’ll watch slice of life lakorns when I’m in the mood. Sometimes, that lakorn is not your taste, or you just don’t like that actors. Sometimes, see people raving popular lakorns, but when I watch, I just don’t feel the same as others. This year, I’ve watched Bow/Mik’s lakorn knowing the production and storyline is not good, but I did enjoy the chemistry and the lakorn message. Now, I’m currently watching the remake of See Mai Karn, with ch7 new actors. The acting’s are not great, but it has a good storyline and character development. I’m enjoying that as well. I like lakorn that some/most people don’t like. Lol. From watching lakorns for so, so many years, I’ve realized no lakorn are perfect. It’s always lacking something, but I appreciate the work and dedication the team put together for us to watch.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love comedies and sometimes I’ll watch slice of life lakorns when I’m in the mood. Sometimes, that lakorn is not your taste, or you just don’t like that actors. Sometimes, see people raving popular lakorns, but when I watch, I just don’t feel the same as others. This year, I’ve watched Bow/Mik’s lakorn knowing the production and storyline is not good, but I did enjoy the chemistry and the lakorn message. Now, I’m currently watching the remake of See Mai Karn, with ch7 new actors. The acting’s are not great, but it has a good storyline and character development. I’m enjoying that as well. I like lakorn that some/most people don’t like. Lol. From watching lakorns for so, so many years, I’ve realized no lakorn are perfect. It’s always lacking something, but I appreciate the work and dedication the team put together for us to watch.
Yup. There is many lakorn ppl rave about that I tried and don't get into.

It just depend how it vibes with out regardless of the genre or storyline.

There is plenty of drama I enjoy and ppl are like...it's horrible....hahahaha....some drama I use to love and rewatch now....I don't like it as I did.

Some drama I try at a different stage to see if it click...sometime it does and sometime it doesn't.

I tried pin anong like 4x ...still didn't get into it and won't

Many time the storyline is crap...but when the chemistry and pra'nang interactions give us the feel....it help saves the drama.

It is all how it make us feel when we watch it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup. There is many lakorn ppl rave about that I tried and don't get into.

It just depend how it vibes with out regardless of the genre or storyline.

There is plenty of drama I enjoy and ppl are like...it's horrible....hahahaha....some drama I use to love and rewatch now....I don't like it as I did.

Some drama I try at a different stage to see if it click...sometime it does and sometime it doesn't.

I tried pin anong like 4x ...still didn't get into it and won't

Many time the storyline is crap...but when the chemistry and pra'nang interactions give us the feel....it help saves the drama.

It is all how it make us feel when we watch it.
Yes, it’s the ‘feel’ that we’re all looking for in lakorns. Bad or good drama, as long as we have some connection to it, it’ll be enjoyable to watch. Same with me, I remember liking a lakorn so much back then, but when I go back to watch it, it didn’t have that same feeling to it.