❤️[Ch7] Lhong Krin Jun (Prakotkarndee): Tubtim Anyarin/Thanwa Suriyajuk

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup. There is many lakorn ppl rave about that I tried and don't get into.

It just depend how it vibes with out regardless of the genre or storyline.

There is plenty of drama I enjoy and ppl are like...it's horrible....hahahaha....some drama I use to love and rewatch now....I don't like it as I did.

Some drama I try at a different stage to see if it click...sometime it does and sometime it doesn't.

I tried pin anong like 4x ...still didn't get into it and won't

Many time the storyline is crap...but when the chemistry and pra'nang interactions give us the feel....it help saves the drama.

It is all how it make us feel when we watch it.
Man I can’t tell you how many lakorns or drama couples or actors and actresses in general that I like and love and other people hate. It’s just so interesting that people can have such different perspectives on something!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Man I can’t tell you how many lakorns or drama couples or actors and actresses in general that I like and love and other people hate. It’s just so interesting that people can have such different perspectives on something!
Oh ya....it just needs give us the FEELS......I don't disregard it. Sometimes it takes a 2nd or 3rd try for it 2 click

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i think soon or later mike will fade away because of 2 things, 1/ his only taking one lakorn per year and 2/ if his pairing with an unpopular actress like tubtim, like he is down grade himself. while he is still hot he should taking more lakorn and an act with a popular new baby actresses. tubtim only suit for an evening n'k not for prime time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Mike will fade....

Tubtim....although doesn't seem as popular. Her lakorns (actions) garner better rating than prime time....actually many evening lakorn has been doing so.

I barely watch lakorn as it is....they all suck

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i think should go and watch maturot logan it is the best lakorn for this year, this lakorn i enjoy watched it so much it is a mix of everything in it.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
i think soon or later mike will fade away because of 2 things, 1/ his only taking one lakorn per year and 2/ if his pairing with an unpopular actress like tubtim, like he is down grade himself. while he is still hot he should taking more lakorn and an act with a popular new baby actresses. tubtim only suit for an evening n'k not for prime time.
even though Tubtim is not the top famous ch7 actress like Aum,Min. but she’s pretty well known, Mike is lucky to be working with a talented actress like her. I’m sure he’s not down grading himself if he agree to work with her so his fans should respect his decision it shows he doesn’t care how famous the actress is but he look at the role and if his role is interesting he want to play it. If your his fans you shouldn’t insult his co star and his decisions In the lakorn he chose. and should support all his works. Nowadays famous actress/actor doesn’t guarantee the lakorn will be famous but most important is the scripts. You see many famous actress/actor lakorns get low rating too. Some new actress acting is not even good compare to Tubtim. I’m sure many Thai fans agree with me that she is one great actress in her age group. What is the quality that you think Tubtim fit only evening lakorns. her evening lakorns made high rating before so she deserve to be promoted to prime time, and her prime time lakorn made high rating too. if you meant her looks doesn’t match prime time then it’s normal because people definations of beauty is different. But for me she’s pretty in her own way. her acting is what makes her attractive and charming. In this forum make me see many people is not fond of Tubtim, just make me cheer her with Mike more. Mike won’t fade he will accept more lakorns and movie

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I know that she is very talent actress but my opinion is still the same because she doesn't have screen appear that draw me as a audience want to watch her as a n'k and she look more raeng than n'k, and I like her play in the lakorn with green and new she very good act as a rai. nowadays the actresses have to have a little bit of this and a little bit of that to attracts the audience to watch their lakorn.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I know that she is very talent actress but my opinion is still the same because she doesn't have screen appear that draw me as a audience want to watch her as a n'k and she look more raeng than n'k, and I like her play in the lakorn with green and new she very good act as a rai. nowadays the actresses have to have a little bit of this and a little bit of that to attracts the audience to watch their lakorn.
At least you admit she’s talented. And you are into her bad character in buangsabai it just show she nail her role well. If you really open up you will see that she play good character well too. but sound like you care more about famous actress and outside looks more than their talents. well that’s your opinions can’t change your mind but she attracts me and there’s a lot of Thai fans who say she’s charming actress and attracts them too. For me I’ve watch all her lakorns and she’s good in playing all roles and all genre lakorns. And you saying Mike playing with her is down grading himself it’s too harsh words to use . its condenscending to both Mike and Tubtim. If your his fan you should respect his co star and his decision in the role he chose. If you don’t like her then wait and see his other lakorn/movie that he play with other actress instead; I’m sure you won’t like it either if people insult your fav. actress.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched some of her lakorn when she play as a n'k, I'm sorry to say this she looked plain when she's a n'k but when she play as a rai she outshine her role.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
What happen? New pk?
there may be some changes. Bow schedule is conflict with filming her movie so Tubtim may replace her instead and pair up with Porshe in a musical lakorn. and may be given to another company to make the lakorn because news say Por dee com have conflicts with ch7 so is moving to channel one. and Mike may pair up with Kat instead in a romantic drama and his other lakorn is with Min/Thisa in a snake lakorn. so Is not sure which company Tubtim will play with and which p’ek. sad I was really rooting for her and Mike. but hopefully in the future they will collaborate.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww... I want to see Mike pair up with Tubtim in here. Bow is shooting a movie? No wonder she doesn’t have any lakorns lineup. I hope Bow has at least one lakorn this year.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Aww... I want to see Mike pair up with Tubtim in here. Bow is shooting a movie? No wonder she doesn’t have any lakorns lineup. I hope Bow has at least one lakorn this year.
Bow is filming her movie for 6 months so she can’t accept lakorns right now. but some people was saying hope it’s not her excuse to become freelance later.

Tubtim and Porshe is good they never work together, he use to say want to play lakorn with her so he will be glad if they really did.

Next week the ch7 admin will reveal/confirm the lakorn cast. so let’s see who will pair up with who. Ko and Kat made pair up in a new lakorn too.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bow is filming her movie for 6 months so she can’t accept lakorns right now. but some people was saying hope it’s not her excuse to become freelance later.

Tubtim and Porshe is good they never work together, he use to say want to play lakorn with her so he will be glad if they really did.

Next week the ch7 admin will reveal/confirm the lakorn cast. so let’s see who will pair up with who. Ko and Kat made pair up in a new lakorn too.
Oh no, I hope Bow don’t leave ch7 anytime soon. I still want to see her pair up with Mik. She’s really shooting a movie? I haven’t seen any bst from her movie.
I probably won’t watch if they cast Porshe. Just can’t sit and watch him for too long. Lol

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no, I hope Bow don’t leave ch7 anytime soon. I still want to see her pair up with Mik. She’s really shooting a movie? I haven’t seen any bst from her movie.
I probably won’t watch if they cast Porshe. Just can’t sit and watch him for too long. Lol
Yes Bow gave interview she’s filming her movies, It’s a big project, she just done filming one movie with James ji. and filming another movie. then guess she probably can accept lakorn after this.
ahh that’s sad that Porshe drive you away and you won’t watch Tubtim either. but yeah I prefer her and Mike more too they look more good together . they should have replace Bow role with another actress instead of Tubtim,her fans is bore of her playing too many musical lakorns,they rather see her in a drama romantic slap/kiss lakorn instead because she rarely play this type of lakorn. but news is out Por dee com really will move to another channel so ch7 may switch pra-nang around again so Tubtim may get pair up with another actor that is not Porshe, from schedule the p’ek that is free or has only 1 lakorn: is thanwa, bigm, donut,ko, or if lucky she can pair up with Mike or Weir.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes Bow gave interview she’s filming her movies, It’s a big project, she just done filming one movie with James ji. and filming another movie. then guess she probably can accept lakorn after this.
ahh that’s sad that Porshe drive you away and you won’t watch Tubtim either. but yeah I prefer her and Mike more too they look more good together . they should have replace Bow role with another actress instead of Tubtim,her fans is bore of her playing too many musical lakorns,they rather see her in a drama romantic slap/kiss lakorn instead because she rarely play this type of lakorn. but news is out Por dee com really will move to another channel so ch7 may switch pra-nang around again so Tubtim may get pair up with another actor that is not Porshe, from schedule the p’ek that is free or has only 1 lakorn: is thanwa, bigm, donut,ko, or if lucky she can pair up with Mike.
Thanks for the news update. I did saw the Bow’s IG pictures regarding her movie with James J. That will be an interesting pairing to see on the big screen. I hope the movie will be successful.
I’ve only watch the first lakorn with Porshe and Sammie and I like that one. After that I lost interest in watching him. Maybe if this lakorn turns out good, I might give it a try.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Finally some update news on her new lakorn, inside source say it’s “Lhong Krin Jun”
it’s investigation, drama, thriller
N’ek is a cop- came to solve a crime on a serial killer in the outer city, ex beauty pageants so people look down at her skills cuz think she’s just a pretty face.
P’ek is a doctor-foul mouth like to say nek is dumb doesn’t use her brains,
The other main role is another cop guy, Nek partner that like her, he’s a gentleman, listen to her orders.
So N’ek has two guys that like her and make her confuse in her feelings, so love while investigating sound like Americans series.
rumors said P’ek is Thanwa, if it’s will be their 5th collaboration. 4th lakorn pairing up, their last collaboration was in 2016 Rissaya, so it has been a while. even though I want a new pairing for her but right now I think the role/ scripts is more important,the fans said this story is fun and nek role is challenging, will be a good role for Tubtim to play.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Finally some update news on her new lakorn, reliable source say it’s “Lhong Krin Jun”
it’s investigating, drama, thriller
N’ek is a cop- came to solve a crime on a serial killer that left a flower at the dead bodies after he killed them
P’ek is a doctor-foul mouth like to say nek is dumb because she use to be a beauty pageants before came to be a cop
The other main role is another cop man, Nek partner that like her, he’s nice, gentleman, listen to her orders.
So nek has two guys that like her and make her confuse in her feelings, so love while investigating sound like Americans series.
rumors said P’ek is Thanwa, if it’s will be their 5th collaboration. 4th lakorn pairing up, their last collaboration was in 2016 Rissaya, so it has been a while. even though I want a new pairing for her but right now I think the role/ scripts is more important,the fans said this story is fun and nek role is challenging, will be a good role for Tubtim to play.
Damn, I think Mike or Weir would be good in this role.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Damn, I think Mike or Weir would be good in this role.
Agree, I really want to see her with Mike and Weir, but guess they only accept 1 lakorn at a time. rumors say Weir new lakorn is with Kob. high chances pek with Tubtim is Thanwa because he told his fans he’s having 2 new lakorns this year and another one he can’t say It yet,

Last edited: