❤️[Ch7] Lhong Krin Jun (Prakotkarndee): Tubtim Anyarin/Thanwa Suriyajuk

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree, I really want to see her with Mike and Weir, but guess they only accept 1 lakorn at a time. rumors say Weir new lakorn is with Kob. high chances pek with Tubtim is Thanwa because he told his fans he’s having 2 new lakorns this year and another one he can’t say It yet,
I don’t mind Thanwa, I did like their first lakorn together. This one sounds like a good storyline so I do want to see a new pairing for this.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t mind Thanwa, I did like their first lakorn together. This one sounds like a good storyline so I do want to see a new pairing for this.
He’s neutral to me too, my sister like him and like this pairing from leelawadeeplerng and risaya and with this new storyline in the new lakorn of them she’ll surely tune in. lately ch7 like to pair up same couples is getting boring.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
He’s neutral to me too, my sister like him and like this pairing from leelawadeeplerng and risaya and with this storyline she’ll surely tune in. lately ch7 like to pair up same couples is getting boring.
Yeah, I don’t like ch7 pairing the same couples, I also find it boring. Ch7 do have better couple selections than ch3 though.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I don’t like ch7 pairing the same couples, I also find it boring. Ch7 do have better couple selections than ch3 though.
I think about the same, now ch7 do a lot of remakes with same pairing too. It’s sad Tubtim never gets to pair up with top peks like Weir,Mike,mick ,Om,Porshe. mostly same pairing for her with Off,Kade,Thanwa,Louis. and action type story is very boring for her fans to see

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope this is a good role for Thanwa if he does end up being the p'ek. I don't even remember the last time I really liked a character that he played.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think about the same, now ch7 do a lot of remakes with same pairing too. It’s sad Tubtim never gets to pair up with top peks like Weir,Mike,mick ,Om,Porshe. mostly same pairing for her with Off,Kade,Thanwa,Louis. and action type story is very boring for her fans to see
Tubtim, Sammie, and Now are the ones they won’t pair up with Weir. I want to see Tubtim and Sammie pair up with Mike. That’s not gonna happen.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Tubtim, Sammie, and Now are the ones they won’t pair up with Weir. I want to see Tubtim and Sammie pair up with Mike. That’s not gonna happen.
I think Now will get pair up with Weir next because ch7 seem to favor her. and Sammie maybe next because this two N’ek get to pair up with the top peks already like Om,Porshe, Mick( Sammy )
Mike(Now) but Tubtim doesn’t even get to pair up with any of these peks yet.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think Now will get pair up with Weir next because ch7 seem to favor her. and Sammie maybe next because this two N’ek get to pair up with the top peks already like Om,Porshe, Mick( Sammy )
Mike(Now) but Tubtim doesn’t even get to pair up with any of these peks yet.
Yeah sadly, ch7 might not pair Tubtim with any of their top actors.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I don't understand how Ch7 works. LOL. There has been a rumor spreading around for awhile that Ko and Min will be here instead of Raang Ruk Praang Jai. But if Tubtim is here, it's gonna be great because people who have read the novel really it.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I don't understand how Ch7 works. LOL. There has been a rumor spreading around for awhile that Ko and Min will be here instead of Raang Ruk Praang Jai. But if Tubtim is here, it's gonna be great because people who have read the novel really it.
Ko and Min is confirm in Raang ruk ruk prang jai together already. Ch7 always switching their pairs around. second rumors was said Thanwa and Preaw in Lhong krin Jun but now Tubtim is n’ek in here instead. yeah this novel many fans said is good. and the company making it is the same that make Leelawadeeplerng so the scripts should be fun.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ko and Min is confirm in Raang ruk ruk prang jai together already. Ch7 always switching their pairs around. second rumors was said Thanwa and Preaw in Lhong krin Jun but now Tubtim is n’ek in here instead.
Yes I know. But before being confirmed in Raang Ruk Praang Jai, Ko and Min were attached to Lhong Klin Jun for a long time. Third rumor is that Praew and Euro are also paired up in a lakorn. :confused12:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I know. But before being confirmed in Raang Ruk Praang Jai, Ko and Min were attached to Lhong Klin Jun for a long time. Third rumor is that Praew and Euro are also paired up in a lakorn. :confused12:
Oh ok, but this time should confirm it’s Tubtim because it’s from the inside source so probably announced confirmation this week and let’s see if p’ek is Thanwa or not. but I think it’s because the ch7 admin In instagram hinted” the kool Jin that will come back and reunited that fans miss” and Thanwa/Tubtim is considered kool Jin.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh ok, but this time should confirm it’s Tubtim because it’s from the inside source so probably announced confirmation this week and let’s see if p’ek is Thanwa or not. but I think it’s because the ch7 admin hinted” the kool Jin that will come back and reunited that fans miss” and Thanwa/Tubtim is considered kool Jin.
Right. It could be Thanwa if he decide to accept 2 lakorn per year. But the Koo Jin thing that admin hinted when they announced Ko Min lakorn, could be referred to Ko Pinkploy too. Since i'm following them closely, it's very clear these two have been approached for a lakorn together. But they can't announce anything because they are waiting for her to clear her cues first.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Right. It could be Thanwa if he decide to accept 2 lakorn per year. But the Koo Jin thing that admin hinted when they announced Ko Min lakorn, could be referred to Ko Pinkploy too. Since i'm following them closely, it's very clear these two have been approached for a lakorn together. But they can't announce anything because they are waiting for her to clear her cues first.
Yep it can be Ko and Pinkploy too but probably not right now because her schedule is busy with 2 lakorns.and rumors say Ko is also playing second in Mike/Mookda new lakorn so his schedule may be full this year and he said is not gonna reunited with Pinkploy right now, so I think maybe they may pair up next year instead, and the ch7 admin said next announcement she’ll reveal the new lakorn with kool Jin reunited so it can be Tubtim and Thanwa since news Is out her new lakorn is Lhong krin jun. and with Thanwa recent live Chat with his fans said he accept a second lakorn too. So it sound like it will be their couple that will get announced next.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yep it can be Ko and Pinkploy too but probably not right now because her schedule is busy with 2 lakorns. and the ch7 admin said next announcement she’ll reveal the new lakorn with kool Jin reunited so it can be Tubtim and Thanwa since news Is out her new lakorn is Lhong krin jun. and with Thanwa recent live Chat with his fans said he accept a second lakorn too. So it sound like it will be their couple that will get announced next.
Ah...I see. If Thanwa said so, it's great to see him reunite with Tubtim. They were popular together in Leelawadee Plerng. For Ko- Pinkploy case, I agree..Not now but maybe toward the end of this year. LOL. She has been filming non-stop. She will probably wrap up Rahut in the next 3 and a half month before her action lakorn which take longer to shoot.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Oh F. Thanwa ??? :-/
high possibility it’s Thanwa,
Thanwa and Tubtim haven’t collaborated in a while so if it’s him again with her, I’m ok. better him than a new actor with her that can’t act it’ll just ruin it, Thanwa acting is good And they do look cute together from their passed 2 lakorns(LLWDP/RSY), as long as scripts is good, and the story does sounds interesting, not a re make,will be fun.they will be glad to reunited again and with the same company that started them as the popular pra-nang together for prime time is a good reunion.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Finally officially confirm. Tubtim and Thanwa again Is not excited but glad she get a challenge main role not ornaments in action again. so Boss will be the cop that like her will be cute I like his acting he should get promoted to prime time pek too. hope the scripts is good, they say P’ek/N’ek characters bicker a lot, he have a foul mouth, they use to go to same school and was classmate before they come and work together. 5D2F263A-04B5-45DD-8F31-D6D1B06F2652.jpeg

Last edited: