❤️[Ch7] Lhong Krin Jun (Prakotkarndee): Tubtim Anyarin/Thanwa Suriyajuk

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Boss’ character is not one of the detective?
He is a cop and is helping her with the case. You have to watch his facial expressions when she brings up Jun. It's very strange and awkward. I don't know how he would even know or be related to her but he did come out of no where. That is why you can't out anything passed him. I can't see Boss as evil though, he always looks so bubbly and has a cute smile. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
He is a cop and is helping her with the case. You have to watch his facial expressions when she brings up Jun. It's very strange and awkward. I don't know how he would even know or be related to her but he did come out of no where. That is why you can't out anything passed him. I can't see Boss as evil though, he always looks so bubbly and has a cute smile. Haha.
I see, that would be a good twist if it turns out he’s the killer. I hope not thou cus Boss is too cute to be the killer. Lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol, I wouldn’t be surprise if boss is the real killer bc I swear dramas always do that. It’s always the character(s) you’d least expect to be the real killer. I should check the body and height of the killer we’ve seen so far and compare it with boss’s body frame/height and the other suspicious characters. It has to be someone in the team or someone who know what’s going on and blocking the way that’s why it’s so hard for them to find out the truth.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Rating
Ep.3 -4.1
Ep4. -4.5
glad it’s still going up.
Yep Boss is one of the suspects too , but I think he’s not the one who kill the girl Jun though, he may be the one who give clues to Tubtim want her to help solve Jun case maybe he’s related to her or his ex lover.and want real justice for her, well this is just my opinions ,because like we think mostly the nice guy always has a dark secret ,Boss is so cute , look so good with Tubtim, they make a good partner, he’s so sweet to her and protect her openly. He said he audition for this role and after got it was so excited get to work with great actress &actor like Tubtim and Thanwa , the director is the one who suggest him to wear glasses for his character, he said playing in here there’s so many twisted he’s confuse himself , so far 4 eps air it’s still good, I like there’s comedy as well in here so not too serious

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Those comments definitely are possibilities. I do know that this production sometimes has two villains. Like Tawan Arb Dao, neks adopted dad was bad and tried killing her but he wasn’t the one that actually killed the pek’s twin. The twin’s killer was the nurse, who was his ex girlfriend. So they may try to do something like that in here too. Plus, they made both those characters seem so nice but they ended up being psycho haha.

I like the nephew’s character. He’s a bit dark but seems like he know a lot about everything. Think he has some sort of knowledge of the murder or some kinda back story with the girl. Saw lots of pantip people comment on his acting saying he’s doing well and is cute for a 19 year old.

Anyways, I have to give this production big props. Don’t know if Channel 7 knows it yet, but this is one of their better productions when it comes to quality and content. They don’t have as many lakorns but their lakorns do well and get lots of praise. I see only good comments on Pantip about them.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
interview of Tubtim and Boss, they are so cute. really should get pair up in the future. look close and comfortable with eachother.

TikTok Tubtim&Boss
http://instagr.am/p/CPxfHzTJCgo/

rating
ep 5-4.1
ep 6-4.3

glad it’s still in the 4 didn’t go down.

after this lakorn don’t know if Tubtim will get a main lead Nek role again, her role in sao 5 is background Nek again, sucks sound like Ch7 know this production is good but they can only make like 1 prime time lakorn a year so. Tubtim is not ch7 favorite so it will be hard for her to get a good challenge Nek role again next. Sad what a waste of her talents. Want her to be freelance.

Last edited:

roselovesice

The ratings for this lakorn has been steady and doing very well. I still haven’t got a chance to watch past episode 2, but I’ve been seeing clips. It seems to be going well considering the ratings are pretty good compared to Bank’s current drama that’s airing too.

roselovesice

I knew it! I haven’t been watching, but I had a hunch it was going to be him that was the killer!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I knew it! I haven’t been watching, but I had a hunch it was going to be him that was the killer!
Lol I was gonna come in here and say one of the members guessed right.
This lakorn dragged so bad. I had to skip episodes. This production always does this. Need to cut it short lol. The ending was okay lol I feel like we kinda all guessed it.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yep I knew for a quite it’s him too but wanna see how the scripts gonna play out , it did drag and got boring, disappointed nek and pek didn’t have their own dialogue sweet moments. let’s see how the rating is for the ending

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
rating
ep.17 - 5.1
ep. 18 end- 5.9

figure they won’t reach 6 because drag too much and many fans got spoil already know who killed Jun from the novel .
Glad Boss get recognized more in this role so hope Ch 7 continues to support him as p’ek and for prime time too, want to see him pair up with Tubtim they have chemistory