❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Overall, I definitely love the lakorn. But the fake kiss were such turn off... I wish they'd choose actors that are willing to do real kisses or go all out for their character. Thanwa and Sammy did awesome, but.... There is still a but.... I wish they had differentiated their personal life or feeling from their work... I know Thanwa can do really kisses, but why now... SIGH....
He does real.kisses...he did it in the lakorn that air just before this one.

I felt they did the love scenes tastefully....it just not enough pra'nang scenes and pk is soo stuck and kinda mental lol I wish they didn't change so much from the previous version....in the previous one... you felt pk love for nk with no barrier of pete

Last edited:

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh, I hope they'll play in another lakorn with better scenes and story ;) I wished the last episode had more of their scenes :/ and for reals what's up with their fake kisses eerrr

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
thank you so much for sharing this. I was finally added.
Thanks so much for this information. I've just written to Kimberly, I hope she lets me in.
Meantime would anyone know where I can find Khun Dern with English subs? That's a story with Weir and Green in it. Thank you.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for this information. I've just written to Kimberly, I hope she lets me in.
Meantime would anyone know where I can find Khun Dern with English subs? That's a story with Weir and Green in it. Thank you.
I tried to search it with eng sub but I didn't found it. I'm sorry :(.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Thank you @xdanavelvetx for trying. It's sad when we can't watch something we know would be a wonderful tale; we can watch it raw of course but that's not quite the same. Many snippets of ordinary dialogue would definitely be intriguing, funny, moves the story along - but if we know what's being said.

CPY

GotomySin
This remake is good for me, they made the pra'ek have career and Khem more evil. Like it if compared to original. The novelist of the story also wrote the novel Kularb Gror Petch.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
This remake is good for me, they made the pra'ek have career and Khem more evil. Like it if compared to original. The novelist of the story also wrote the novel Kularb Gror Petch.
@CPY Hi hi !! You're here! Did you watched it raw, though? I found the old version that's with subs. But I like Thanwa & Sammy after seeing them in another story, so if you could help please, do you know where I can watch with English subtitles? Thank you.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
@CPY Hi hi !! You're here! Did you watched it raw, though? I found the old version that's with subs. But I like Thanwa & Sammy after seeing them in another story, so if you could help please, do you know where I can watch with English subtitles? Thank you.
Hi, so far I think only at Ninjakkn private group for that. Other than that, I don't think of anywhere.

jjamberry

sarNie Egg
The storyline did not seem interesting too much! So sad that I also didn’t see any chemistry between Sammy & Thanwa in this, FRGR too. Maybe it’s just me but like someone said, he’s too weak besides her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sooooo....The 2006 version made by Dida was a disaster. The n'ek was incredibly weak and the lakorn itself moved in circles... so pretty much a typical Ch7 lakorn for that time. I would consider the era for ch7 lakorns from 2006-2013 the dark ages. Lakorns back then when ratings were good would be dragged on until the lakorn was ruined. Thank god Khun Daeng left. Anyways... so my expectations were that this remake could in no way be worse than the original... and it wasn't.

The plot itself is a little ridiculous, like most revenge plots which are mostly nonsensical in nature. But this version managed to at least make things feel less ridiculous. The Khim an idiot and Thanwa plays the silly idiotic fool well. However, despite his anger and ill intentions towards Pim, we see a good progression of his growing feelings for her and we see that he cares very much for her in these little ways and gestures. He catches on fairly quickly when he learns the truth and he isn't going to be fooled twice, which was great. I liked how he could not be convinced that his Pim was the perpetrator when Pim tried to convince him otherwise. Pim in the old version was a puppet basically. Here in this version, she has 20% more backbone and is more tolerable. Sammy did a good enough job that I wasn't that annoyed with Pim, I was like "whatever, you do you girl". Girl couldn't help wanting her sister to love her, I can't really blame her for that. BUT she's lucky that she didn't get herself killed before Khem became good, cause damn that is a lot of times to get fooled and not learn your lesson, at least have SOME survival instinct, girl. Khem was your typical n'rai Grace did a good job. She really reminds me of Pat Napapa with a hint of Yardthip. Even her mannerisms and her acting seem pretty similar to Pat. Khem was a victim of her mother's hatred and jealousy and you can see how she ended up the way she is.

So here is my problem: the old version had minimal skinship cause Kob was the n'ek, so why am I getting barely any skinship in the remake when it is in this day and age? I know Thanwa has his issues with Sammy and he's now a taken man but to see camera angle kisses and thumb kisses really enrages me, I was expecting to never see another angle kiss again in this day and age. And to think they were making out in their first lakorn together too. Either Thanwa and Sammy aren't professional or the director for this production just sucks cause Om and Min had a fake kiss in Look Mai Klai Ton too. For a spicy slap and kiss plot I felt very cheated, there was no spice at all here and Khem and Mor got more action than the leads. We have 2 willing scenes but thanks to the fake kisses I felt very weird about it, like it was the most bland thing to watch ever.

So yeah, better than the old version but it still ended up being a super mediocre lakorn.