❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Storyline is basically that Weir, who is a rich man with high status accidentally hits Mookda’s dad with his car. While at the hospital, Mookda’s dad entrusts Weir with his daughter’s life and he passes away. Mookda finds out about her fathers death and finds out Weir is to blame. After her fathers death, Mookda’s evil stepmom informs Mookda that they don’t have enough money to send Mookda to school anymore and tries to get Mookda married to an old rich Chinese man however Weir finds out about this. He asks Mookda’s stepmother for Mookda’s hand in marriage and they get married. And then you know how the rest goes. We get to watch them slowly fall in love while facing all these typical lakorn problems lol

This sounds like the perfect storyline for those two! Just my cup of tea :thumbup: Seems like they’re supposed to have an age gap in this lakorn since Mookda’s character is a student still and Weir’s character (not sure if this is supposed to be a spoiler alert or something) has two kids.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Storyline is basically that Weir, who is a rich man with high status accidentally hits Mookda’s dad with his car. While at the hospital, Mookda’s dad entrusts Weir with his daughter’s life and he passes away. Mookda finds out about her fathers death and finds out Weir is to blame. After her fathers death, Mookda’s evil stepmom informs Mookda that they don’t have enough money to send Mookda to school anymore and tries to get Mookda married to an old rich Chinese man however Weir finds out about this. He asks Mookda’s stepmother for Mookda’s hand in marriage and they get married. And then you know how the rest goes. We get to watch them slowly fall in love while facing all these typical lakorn problems lol

This sounds like the perfect storyline for those two! Just my cup of tea :thumbup: Seems like they’re supposed to have an age gap in this lakorn since Mookda’s character is a student still and Weir’s character (not sure if this is supposed to be a spoiler alert or something) has two kids.
Yes, the story line fit their age gap, and I like this story line . Will wait for fitting

Sami

sarNie Egg
I remember this lakorn. In kob version pek have 2 daughters name Pepsi and cola. Soo cute . So once they moves in with pek. Stepmom wants her daughter to seduce pek but daughter is a nice girl. Old version was play by oh. Pakjira she's usually rai but she's so prim and proper and get bully by pek brother instead lol. They were kinda cute.i don't see much romance in old version but its was cute with age gap. weir and mookda will look so cute together.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

I'm so happy and look forward seeing Weir and Mookda. Never watched the old version, but happy with this kind of story line. Will stay in the thread to get more info.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pepsi and Cola were adorable, especially when they were hating on n'rai in that kiddie innocent way and when p'ek would use his kids to get closer to n'ek. They were the highlight of the lakorn so I hope they get cute kids for this.

Hope they change n'ek's character a little too and make it more romantic. I thought she was a bit obnoxious and I don't think she softened towards p'ek till near the end so it wasn't that romantic of a story.

Ch7 doesn't even have that many n'eks left. Maybe now they'll give Sammie some opportunities since everyone is leaving Ch7 in droves.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pepsi and Cola were adorable, especially when they were hating on n'rai in that kiddie innocent way and when p'ek would use his kids to get closer to n'ek. They were the highlight of the lakorn so I hope they get cute kids for this.

Hope they change n'ek's character a little too and make it more romantic. I thought she was a bit obnoxious and I don't think she softened towards p'ek till near the end so it wasn't that romantic of a story.

Ch7 doesn't even have that many n'eks left. Maybe now they'll give Sammie some opportunities since everyone is leaving Ch7 in droves.
I highly doubt that they’ll give Sammie more opportunities with their popular actors. They seem to be ignoring Sammie generation of actors. We’re seeing them leave one by one. I think Min might be next.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I highly doubt that they’ll give Sammie more opportunities with their popular actors. They seem to be ignoring Sammie generation of actors. We’re seeing them leave one by one. I think Min might be next.
All the older gen actresses from ch7 are better off as freelance actresses. All of the smaller channels have way more work for them that is actually interesting compared to the work Ch7 gives them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's weird with Min. It seemed when Mai left she would be the one to take over but she really fade out. I know the scandal of her purse purchase...but still thought she would be the face of channel 7.