❤️[CH7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida Video): Chanapol Sataya/Maggi Apa/Ko Vasin/Pinkploy Paparwadee/Amp Pheerawas/Grace Budsarin

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad this is really happening.

Anyway anyone know which couple is really playing second couple? Since the fitting happened.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad this is really happening.

Anyway anyone know which couple is really playing second couple? Since the fitting happened.
Ko and Pinkploy I guess since Chanapol and Maggi are in the middle and main couple is usually in the middle

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Basically the previous version, Min and Tle are main couples. For this version, Ko Pinkploy playing Min and Tle roles. Maggi and Off are playing Kan and Cheer roles. I don't know why they decided to change KanCheer roles to be main roles. However, we shouldn't care much because even for old version, Dida said both couples are equally important. :pancarta: Me only waiting for the lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What this time they making Cheer and Kan couple storyline the main role. :eek::facepalm:

For me I don't believe in all the couple are equally or have the same on screen. When the opening or end credited come who's name going to come first? And for the poster who face will be big on it. lol

Because I see the preview version and fans ask for more screen for CK but ch7 did not give them more screen or their storyline was not that good. Even when ch7 said CK couple was equally to Tle and Min but its not. The storyline mostly forces on Min and Tle.

Enough with me on my ranting on.........I'm just disappoint in this remake and why ch7 let Pinkploy and Ko be in this. I really like PK couple and Maggi but its a skip for me. lol

Falada

sarNie Adult
Yes! Super excited for this remake. I watched the older one and loved Kan and Cheer's story the most, although I also liked Dennis and Duen, even though there weren't much of them.
Happy for PK reunion, although I would've preferred them as Sri and Paul. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The poster made it seemed like PK is the main couple since they are in the center and bigger pic than the rest. I watched this but totally forgot what's it's all about.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Is Dida mad at Maggie or something why show her scene so quick. Like only 1 shot of her. hopefully her role will be as important in here, but just wondering when will she have a new lakorn again it’s been a while and still no updates on her new lakorns yet rooting is ch7 still gonna support her as prime time nek or not .