❤️[CH7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida Video): Chanapol Sataya/Maggi Apa/Ko Vasin/Pinkploy Paparwadee/Amp Pheerawas/Grace Budsarin

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What? No I don't want to see Maggi or Pinkploy in this lakorn.

So is Pinkploy and Ko playing the second couple? If they are I hope this time CH7 change the second couple sortyline give their storyline some more scene and lots of romance. CH7 did not do that to Cheer and and Kan couple.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
What? No I don't want to see Maggi or Pinkploy in this lakorn.

So is Pinkploy and Ko playing the second couple? If they are I hope this time CH7 change the second couple sortyline give their storyline some more scene and lots of romance. CH7 did not do that to Cheer and and Kan couple.
Well..I heard that Ko and Pinkploy got casted to play Cheer and Kan role at first...They were supposed to be 2nd couples. But somehow they got switched to play Min and Tle role (lead couple). Previous version, second couple steal the spotlight completely.

Many people don't want their favorite to play in this remake and don't want their favorite to work with DIDA...Hahaha...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well..I heard that Ko and Pinkploy got casted to play Cheer and Kan role at first...They were supposed to be 2nd couples. But somehow they got switched to play Min and Tle role (lead couple). Previous version, second couple steal the spotlight completely.

Many people don't want their favorite to play in this remake and don't want their favorite to work with DIDA...Hahaha...
What??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O No I don't want Ko & Pinkploy to play Tle and Min role. Totally agree second couple steal the spotlight. That why Ko & Pinkyploy would be good for. I think Ko and Pinkploy match more of the second couple storyline than Aof and Maggi. I'm sorry I do like Maggi but she and Aof match more of the first couple storyline.

Oh man why did Ch7 have to put Ko & Pinkploy in this remake. Why can't they give these two something new.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
What??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O No I don't want Ko & Pinkploy to play Tle and Min role. Totally agree second couple steal the spotlight. That why Ko & Pinkyploy would be good for. I think Ko and Pinkploy match more of the second couple storyline than Aof and Maggi. I'm sorry I do like Maggi but she and Aof match more of the first couple storyline.

Oh man why did Ch7 have to put Ko & Pinkploy in this remake. Why can't they give these two something new.
I heard that In fact DIDA proposed various lakorn for Ko and Pinkploy reunion...but out of all lakorn they sent, Ch7 approved this one ...lol. It's kinda funny and sad.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Sucks Maggi went back and play second again and with Aof again, how boring, I don’t see their chemistry, what a waste, they always do this to my fav, before put Tubtim as mom role in evening lakorn and now Maggi went back and play second again, hate Dida, what is Ch7 doing to her, first let her play n’ek for prime time and now second again so mess up! Dida is a horrible production. ch7 lakorns nowadays always remake and same pairing so boring!

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Sucks Maggi went back and play second again and with Aof again, how boring, I don’t see their chemistry, what a waste, they always do this to my fav, before put Tubtim as mom role in evening lakorn and now Maggi went back and play second again, don’t like Dida, what is Ch7 doing to her, first let her play n’ek for prime time and now second again so mess up! Dida is very poor production. ch7 lakorns nowadays always remake and same pairing so boring!
In official post by Ch7, they stated clearly that this lakorn has 4 main leads. I think they are trying to make both couples equally important. They even put Aof and Maggi's name before Ko Pinkploy to show seniority. So forget about which couple is the main and which couple is supporting..

I hope DIDA improve their production because right now they are one of the worst ever for the entire channel. I don't really trust them.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
It doesn’t matter who’s the lead in here, if it’s with Dida, just expect it to be bad. Lol
Agree they are the worse company right now in ch7, bad production plus low rating for prime time and not open to the viewers opinions too, that’s why many fans don’t want their favorite in here,i don’t expect anything fair or good from dida anymore,

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree they are the worse company right now in ch7, bad production plus low rating for prime time and not open to the viewers opinions too, that’s why many fans don’t want their favorite in here,i don’t expect anything fair or good from dida anymore,
Yeah, I don’t want Maggie to be in this storyline or production at all. Dida ruined a good pairing in Bpeek Hong and Bow/Mik for me.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
In official post by Ch7, they stated clearly that this lakorn has 4 main leads. I think they are trying to make both couples equally important. They even put Aof and Maggi's name before Ko Pinkploy to show seniority. So forget about which couple is the main and which couple is supporting..

I hope DIDA improve their production because right now they are one of the worst ever for the entire channel. I don't really trust them.
I don’t expect anything better good from Dida anymore, they are not open to the viewers opinions in improving their work, always remake and use same scripts from old version,bad editing, and scripts, I think the ch7 admin post Maggi and Aof names first because she know the fans will be mad so don’t want drama but still many Thai fans already concluded Aof/Maggi is the second because Aof play second for a while now,so I dunno wait and see if they’ll be fair to Maggi and Aof couple

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I don’t want Maggie to be in this storyline or production at all. Dida ruined a good pairing in Bpeek Hong and Bow/Mik for me.
Yep sucks Maggi is in two lakorns with them now,their lakorn sucks. I’m so glad for Tubtim that doesn’t get cast in their lakorn anymore because for sure they’ll give her supporting role again or nan’rai role , probably because Tubtim’s fans bash the producer lady I.g that’s why she won’t cast her anymore. Hopefully Maggi third prime lakorn won’t be with Dida anymore. With her talents and beauty deserves to be cast in a good production like Tawan’s company or prakotkarndee or media scene or magic if

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yep sucks Maggi is in two lakorns with them now,their lakorn is so bad. I’m so glad for Tubtim that doesn’t get cast in their lakorn anymore because for sure they’ll give her supporting role again or nan’rai role , probably because Tubtim’s fans bash the producer lady I.g that’s why she won’t cast her anymore. Hopefully Maggi third prime lakorn won’t be with Dida anymore. With her talents and beauty deserves to be cast in a good production like Tawan’s company or prakotkarndee or media scene or magic if
Same, I hope to see Maggie pair up with BigM, Es, Mik, Weir, and Boss again.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Same, I hope to see Maggie pair up with BigM, Es, Mik, Weir, and Boss again.
I want to see her with Mike,Kem ,Boss again and also new pairing with Weir, Mik, Porshe, Om. Thunwa,
sorry not a fan of BigM, Or Es. not into their acting.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, it’s all good. I’m not a fan of Porshe out of all the actors from ch7.
All good too, yep right now just hope Maggi Third lakorn will be a good scripts and Good production that’s not dida either, also want to see her with Oath again, from pics they have good chemistry, hope their lakorn will air soon, hope ch7 don't put it in stock because maybe mad that Yui went to play lakorns with other channel now or will be so mess up , because I’m waiting to see Maggi Oath lakorn for so long.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah, fan should be scared if actors they like play in a Dida lakorn. Look at big ch7 stars like Weir and Min, I'd like to think that they haven't acted with either Dida/DaraVDO in almost a decade because that production scared them off/traumatized them.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
All good too, yep right now just hope Maggi Third lakorn will be a good scripts and Good production that’s not dida either, also want to see her with Oath again, from pics they have good chemistry, hope their lakorn will air soon, hope ch7 don't put it in stock because maybe mad that Yui went to play lakorns with other channel now or will be so mess up , because I’m waiting to see Maggi Oath lakorn for so long.
Oh they better not put that lakorn on stock! :fighting3::fighting3:
Oath and Maggie looks so good together from the bts, I want to see how that turns out!