❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't realized this have begin airing, anyone know if any subber took up this lakorn? Ch7 never did upload the full episode on their yt channel :sad6: :sad6:

CPY

GotomySin
In Bhuppae Sanniwat i remember they called the female servants E'Prik, E'Yam so i guess it's very improper to use
There are 2 types of uses of particle E (both for women):

1. Normal dialect (standard Thai) it is very impolite.
2. In Isaan dialect (Thai-Lao), it shows that people calling woman. Some called by close ones or friends by these. Only the close people can use that. Because in Laos they used particle e before putting the name. Eg E-Kaew.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
There are 2 types of uses of particle E (both for women):

1. Normal dialect (standard Thai) it is very impolite.
2. In Isaan dialect (Thai-Lao), it shows that people calling woman. Some called by close ones or friends by these. Only the close people can use that. Because in Laos they used particle e before putting the name. Eg E-Kaew.
thanks for explaining! For the use of E in Isaan dialect, reminds me of the use of Ai for men, i wonder is Ai is also impolite in standard Thai, but people still use it to call someone there are really close with

CPY

GotomySin
thanks for explaining! For the use of E in Isaan dialect, reminds me of the use of Ai for men, i wonder is Ai is also impolite in standard Thai, but people still use it to call someone there are really close with
No. If in Isaan men they used buk/bak. Ai can be anyone. Not really impolite.

CPY

GotomySin
I didn't realized this have begin airing, anyone know if any subber took up this lakorn? Ch7 never did upload the full episode on their yt channel :sad6: :sad6:
Ch7 will never upload because need to subscribe to their portal/apps Bugaboo. That is how they generate the income. I watch it livestream. So far no subber yet.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
You know it's a hassle to find subbed CH7 lakorns unless some kind-hearted subber would do it. Their ratings in Thailand are high but only a few stars from the channel are getting recognized even overseas, been annoyed with them for a long time.

Anyway I hope someone considers subbing this.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 will never upload because need to subscribe to their portal/apps Bugaboo. That is how they generate the income. I watch it livestream. So far no subber yet.
It is a one time subscription or monthly? I really want to watch Peek Hong but idk if i'd be willing to pay for a monthly subscription for 1 lakorn

You know it's a hassle to find subbed CH7 lakorns unless some kind-hearted subber would do it. Their ratings in Thailand are high but only a few stars from the channel are getting recognized even overseas, been annoyed with them for a long time.

Ikr!! They have so many talented actors and actresses but not many of them are known outside Thailand... it's like how ch3 is so stubborn not to put subs for their lakorn, while GMMTV readily sub their lakorns, ch7 is the worst by only putting short clips on youtube

CPY

GotomySin

It's easy for me to find the raw. Oh well half of Ch7 belongs to Royal Thai Army so yeah their system is different. Other than that the main owner is man who almost reach 80 years old and think this is just another side business of his. Just they are not that open and I had been Ch7 stan since kids.

CPY

GotomySin
It is a one time subscription or monthly? I really want to watch Peek Hong but idk if i'd be willing to pay for a monthly subscription for 1 lakorn

Ikr!! They have so many talented actors and actresses but not many of them are known outside Thailand... it's like how ch3 is so stubborn not to put subs for their lakorn, while GMMTV readily sub their lakorns, ch7 is the worst by only putting short clips on youtube
Bugaboo had some plans like monthly or annually. I can find the raw and watch elsewhere too. Well just need some effort to search using the Thai names. To make it easy I watch it during livestream. And Thailand is neighbour to my country so not a problem so far. Well, Ch7 is old fashioned but they made the most revenue. Ch3 and GMM keep losing money despite their contents are being distributed.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Bugaboo had some plans like monthly or annually. I can find the raw and watch elsewhere too. Well just need some effort to search using the Thai names. To make it easy I watch it during livestream. And Thailand is neighbour to my country so not a problem so far. Well, Ch7 is old fashioned but they made the most revenue. Ch3 and GMM keep losing money despite their contents are being distributed.
Do you think there could be any livestream link on Facebook? I'd try to find one later on, at least by catching it live i'd get at least clearer picture of the episodes. short clips are just not enough sometimes

They made the most revenue but oh to think of the potential of how their artists could be more well known ... oh well i guess we'll just need to settle for what they are offering now

CPY

GotomySin
Do you think there could be any livestream link on Facebook? I'd try to find one later on, at least by catching it live i'd get at least clearer picture of the episodes. short clips are just not enough sometimes

They made the most revenue but oh to think of the potential of how their artists could be more well known ... oh well i guess we'll just need to settle for what they are offering now
Lol their management is old style but yet remain secretive. I watch from Malaysia using this link www.ch7.com/live

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. You are Malaysian? No I live at central.
Ahh i see cause you said you live in a neighboring country, i thought you'd be somewhere in Kelantan or Kedah or Perlis
Hello! nice to know I'm not the only Malaysian here :cheer:

Thanks for the lnk btw will tune in to watch the livestream

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
Ahh i see cause you said you live in a neighboring country, i thought you'd be somewhere in Kelantan or Kedah or Perlis
Hello! nice to know I'm not the only Malaysian here :cheer:

Thanks for the lnk btw will tune in to watch the livestream
I am from Selangor. Or you can get to watch the raw at www.watchlakorn.in