❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I aint lying when I said I am obsessed with these two! Here is my comeback video of these two!! Gahh I can't believe I made a video of them ahha it's been far too long. I haven't mess with a video editor for the longest too. It was frustrating trying to get a free one but good thing I found one that worked out. Finding the scenes was so hard cuz I have too many favorites hahaha
This lakorn definitely gave me Kleun Cheewit vibes and I love Zeal's song for the ost. So I wanted to do this song to show Tinnapat's perspective. I plan to do a Jam Loey Rak ost to show Linin's perspective. I would say that it matches her so well since pek is always insulting her and hurting her without telling the truth. Stay tuned and let me know what yall think of their mv. :celebrate16:

@Cupid Candy I also took your sypnosis ahah since it was short and sweet. Hope you don't mind girl. For sure you were given credit :icon12:

Thank you all for bearing with my crazy self :pancarta: :crybaby2:

Last edited:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if both of them are single? I mean, why not date each other lol
Big M will love your idea :pancarta: . His ideal girl is similar to Preaw and he has been dropping hints since forever. I'm not convinced with Preaw before because she seems so nonchalant about it. I thought she want to dismiss his advancement but recently she is the one who initiates. So I am hoping they will be a real couple too.:cheer:

They should be the pranang of Jam Loey Ruk 5555
Jam Loey Ruk will carry a lot of pressure because everybody will expect a lot for its remake
At this rate, any lakorn will do as long as they edit it properly and let the pranang more air time. (still bitter with Peek Hong's editing)

I aint lying when I said I am obsessed with these two! Here is my comeback video of these two!! Gahh I can't believe I made a video of them ahha it's been far too long. I haven't mess with a video editor for the longest too. It was frustrating trying to get a free one but good thing I found one that worked out. Finding the scenes was so hard cuz I have too many favorites hahaha
This lakorn definitely gave me Kleun Cheewit vibes and I love Zeal's song for the ost. So I wanted to do this song to show Tinnapat's perspective. I plan to do a Jam Loey Rak ost to show Linin's perspective. I would say that it matches her so well since pek is always insulting her and hurting her without telling the truth. Stay tuned and let me know what yall think of their mv. :celebrate16:

@Cupid Candy I also took your sypnosis ahah since it was short and sweet. Hope you don't mind girl. For sure you were given credit :icon12:

My only complaint is... it is too short. We need more :clap: HAHAHA

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

Girl THE TALENT!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH:love: The audience wants to see more! And you're right it gave me so many Kleun Cheewit's feels, which is my top 5 favorite thai lakorns of all time. Peek Hong had the perfect storyline and potential to be the next KC, but sadly it didn't turn out well :(

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Girl THE TALENT!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH:love: The audience wants to see more! And you're right it gave me so many Kleun Cheewit's feels, which is my top 5 favorite thai lakorns of all time. Peek Hong had the perfect storyline and potential to be the next KC, but sadly it didn't turn out well :(
Thank you sweet dear. hahah it takes so much time to edit. It could've been even more polished but I got lazy and since I stayed til 5 am to finish this mv I decided to stop hahah maybe the Jam Loey Rak vid I will take my sweet time on it and make yall wait for it so we can see better results.

I agree that it seems like Big M has a crush on Preaw haha he has definitely been sending hints her way but it seems like she's avoiding them hahah but it does make me happy like you said Preaw is starting to initiate the flirtatious comments so maybe she feels the same too?? I mean all those love scenes maybe they played from the heart?? :naughty2: :love: I just hope they take their time to develop their relationship and also get together soon :worship2:

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lets hope BigM is persistent and wears Preaw down.
I hope so too! HAHHAA Big M just posted a pic of him with the caption that there's no need to be good for anyone, just your heart that's enough.
http://instagr.am/p/CC5r8jAJ303/
HMMM is this another hint for Preaw?? hahaha he's probably tired of chasing her after getting rejected by her so many times. Come on Preaw open your heart to Big M. :naughty2: :icon12: :celebrate16:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Khun Tin is a very hungry man. He be saying that Linin is hungry for men but I think he's the one hungry for women. hahah hungry for Linin cuz in the woods, he kept trying to bring that up to make her mad :naughty2: :risas3:

MV update: Surprisingly, I worked on it all day and I got all the scenes along with the parts I wanted. However, I want to spend a few days polishing like I've mentioned and wanting to make sure that I make it the best as I can for our fin couple :icon12: So hopefully by next week yall can see the mv. :naughty2:

Also, I kept stalking Big M and he keep liking every pic of Preaw. He still like her pic even though she didn't like the post I put up there hahahah I think that's what we call persistent ahha Yes Big M. keep on liking her pics and flirting with her. We're sure she sees you but she's afraid to accept your heart :naughty2::sad6::crybaby2::worship2:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahahha so it’s not that Preaw didnt like the post but it’s most likely cuz she hasn’t seen it. I just went to check and she liked his most recent post. She even reposted an old photo of them on her ig story that made Big M. also repost :naughty2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw Preaw do an interview after her contract renewal. She said the past two years, her four lakorns have been the same peks (BigM and S) she said she doesn’t want viewers to get tired of seeing them pair so she wouldn’t mind a new pek too. I totally understand her but maybe we can see a BigM and Preaw Lakorn in a couple years.

Anyways, BigM looks good in this pic lol. He posted it on his fb as a throwback from three years ago. I never thought BigM was super good looking but he has completely changed my mind haha.

I’m actually currently watching the lakorn that made Bigm who he is today, Keeta Loka. He’s rai but gosh, you definitely sympathize him. Plus, I don’t really like New so I ship BigM and Green in the lakorn even though BigM is a drug lord lol.
http://instagr.am/p/CC-hVlVhvRt/

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I saw Preaw do an interview after her contract renewal. She said the past two years, her four lakorns have been the same peks (BigM and S) she said she doesn’t want viewers to get tired of seeing them pair so she wouldn’t mind a new pek too. I totally understand her but maybe we can see a BigM and Preaw Lakorn in a couple years.

Anyways, BigM looks good in this pic lol. I’m actually currently watching the lakorn that made Bigm who he is today, Keeta Loka. He’s rai but gosh, you definitely sympathize him. Plus, I don’t really like New so I ship BigM and Green in the lakorn even though BigM is a drug lord lol.
http://instagr.am/p/CC-hVlVhvRt/
I know I saw that article too. I also understand where Preaw is coming from and she definitely has a right to it. I agree that she should get to play with other praeks because she's been in the industry for a while. She was good in Morasoom Sawat with Weir. So maybe a reunion hehe or even with the top rated peks like Mike, Mik, or Kem. :cheer:I hope that in a couple of years, we will see them reunite BigM and Preaw, they definitely have a huge fan base who ship them together heheh us included. :celebrate16:

Oh is he hot in Keeta Loka?? haha damn a drug lord that sounds hot :naughty2:

I saw on his ig story he asked what kind of hair should he have for his new drama ahah probbaly with Hana and most fans voted long hair :risas3: I am kinda in between I want his long and short hair :pancarta:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I saw that article too. I also understand where Preaw is coming from and she definitely has a right to it. I agree that she should get to play with other praeks because she's been in the industry for a while. She was good in Morasoom Sawat with Weir. So maybe a reunion hehe or even with the top rated peks like Mike, Mik, or Kem. :cheer:I hope that in a couple of years, we will see them reunite BigM and Preaw, they definitely have a huge fan base who ship them together heheh us included. :celebrate16:

I saw on his ig story he asked what kind of hair should he have for his new drama ahah probbaly with Hana and most fans voted long hair :risas3: I am kinda in between I want his long and short hair :pancarta:
I think he looks best with this hair.
http://instagr.am/p/CC5X5qkpE05/

CPY

GotomySin
BigM did well in rai roles. Same as Preaw as well. So I hope they will get lead in new lakorn which both pranang are rai lmao