❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. It has the typical trope.

I like how nk responds to pk. It surprises him ans make him think. He challenge her to slap and he'll kiss. She then challenges him to do it and it startles him and he leaves.
I love how nk is like whatever... you're delusional an imaginative.

I like how they call each other out (friends). The glasses guy is adorable..

Pk buddy calling him out.

Pk finally starting to be more honest with himself and he is assertive. He pushes the rai away and his mother.

Pim flashback scene and her pain afterwards. She shares her money with her friend and get screwed and the left to raise the child.

I'm not sure about nk mom. I know she been
searching for her kid....but she drop that responsibility. They have money, she can hire a P.I. Where is nk dad?

Pk dad and him are similar in their laxk of clear communication. Dad tell Non, I want him to learn the business and then do what you want. He tells pk what you are doing it pointless even if you suceed. Like what? If he phrase it the other way it dont seem so hostile.

They both are pokey. He does that to nk to...he says it in a pokey way.

I need to wait until it's up to ep 10 to start it back up again

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. It has the typical trope.

I like how nk responds to pk. It surprises him ans make him think. He challenge her to slap and he'll kiss. She then challenges him to do it and it startles him and he leaves.
I love how nk is like whatever... you're delusional an imaginative.

I like how they call each other out (friends). The glasses guy is adorable..

Pk buddy calling him out.

Pk finally starting to be more honest with himself and he is assertive. He pushes the rai away and his mother.

Pim flashback scene and her pain afterwards. She shares her money with her friend and get screwed and the left to raise the child.

I'm not sure about nk mom. I know she been
searching for her kid....but she drop that responsibility. They have money, she can hire a P.I. Where is nk dad?

Pk dad and him are similar in their laxk of clear communication. Dad tell Non, I want him to learn the business and then do what you want. He tells pk what you are doing it pointless even if you suceed. Like what? If he phrase it the other way it dont seem so hostile.

They both are pokey. He does that to nk to...he says it in a pokey way.

I need to wait until it's up to ep 10 to start it back up again
Pk is kinda shameless. He kisses her in front of everyone. It is ironic how their previous lakorn he was the hopeless 2nd male lead stil they had chemistry.
Is that me or it seems the rai girl will be paired with Nk friend ? I have to see that lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pk is kinda shameless. He kisses her in front of everyone. It is ironic how their previous lakorn he was the hopeless 2nd male lead stil they had chemistry.
Is that me or it seems the rai girl will be paired with Nk friend ? I have to see that lol

Yup nk friend and the rai girl.....how else will he get back at her

Her sister will hook up with non

Pra nang will have a son according to the title song

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ugh, Pon’s mother is so selfish, she doesn’t care about her son at all, she’s been using him all this time to get money from her ex. Pan’s sister is dumb and heartless. Even if they’re not sisters and she jealous of her sister, she should’ve called her when seeing her sister get kidnapped. This sister is just plain nasty, hope she doesn’t get with pk friend. Nit is just rude and mean, hope nk’s friend knocks some sense into her. I feel for nk’s adopted mom, she did raised nk well knowing she’s not her child.

This lakorn truly reveals everyone as flawed some way or another. I like how fierce Pat is towards Nit but I dislike her hatred towards Pan. It brings out the bad light in Pat, like how do you feel guilty after knowing you could've helped? I can't help but feel bad for her sometimes because it seems like she lacks love. Pat willing to sacrifice for her mother already tells me she is somewhat decent but girl needs to fix her damn attitude.
I can't wait for the story to unfold. I'm especially interesting in the relationship between Pan and her biological mother. How will she react? (I hope it's not that easy). What's her mother's excuse for leaving her, better yet, not come back for her? And also, I know they're just characters and in no way related, but Pan and her biological mother look alike, there's so much resemblance haha.
Can't wait for next week's episodes and thank you Muse team for subbing (and getting it done fairly fast). :)

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't caught up with this because of exams but I'm so excited to watch all the rest of the episodes they've shown. I just watched a few sneak peaks tho and they look good. Everyone here has pretty strong acting so it's very satisfying to watch. And reading your summaries I believe it's progressing well hehe.
Oh they should give Chingching more rai roles because she's killing it, can't believe I have so much fondness for this type of character lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
And also, I know they're just characters and in no way related, but Pan and her biological mother look alike, there's so much resemblance haha.
I always thought Jieb and Pim looked alike!! Lol I think that might be a reason Jieb picks Pim to be her nek lol cause she used Pim before in her productions. It was Pim’s lakorn with Sean haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I always thought Jieb and Pim looked alike!! Lol I think that might be a reason Jieb picks Pim to be her nek lol cause she used Pim before in her productions. It was Pim’s lakorn with Sean haha.
I always thought the look alike too. It’s their eyes that look alike, their eyes are deep in that sometimes makes it look like lazy eyes.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven't caught up with this because of exams but I'm so excited to watch all the rest of the episodes they've shown. I just watched a few sneak peaks tho and they look good. Everyone here has pretty strong acting so it's very satisfying to watch. And reading your summaries I believe it's progressing well hehe.
Oh they should give Chingching more rai roles because she's killing it, can't believe I have so much fondness for this type of character lol.
Lol, same, Chingching is good at this rai role. I really dislike her here that I have no empathy for her. I hope she doesn’t get with anyone here. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol, same, Chingching is good at this rai role. I really dislike her here that I have no empathy for her. I hope she doesn’t get with anyone here. Lol
She's horrid...but i feel she gets with non...i hope not.

In nang rai...nk sister ask least cared and then tried to help her.

The same girl is here playing pk "fiancee" again

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg the Noon cameo was so funny haha cute how Jeab included her! I really like the scenes between Pim and Boom. Nice seeing the nang rai go in at it with the mom LOL. The drama is so heavy in this one though that I’m like ugh I just wanna slap everyone haha there’s not really a likeable character. I used to like Great but he’s just the second lead loving the main hahah so his scenes are just bleh lmao. Also I hate Boom!! He’s so dumb probably one of the dumbest p’ek ever lol saying stuff about Pim and letting his mom record it. I hope she never goes back to him but of course she will lol

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg the Noon cameo was so funny haha cute how Jeab included her! I really like the scenes between Pim and Boom. Nice seeing the nang rai go in at it with the mom LOL. The drama is so heavy in this one though that I’m like ugh I just wanna slap everyone haha there’s not really a likeable character. I used to like Great but he’s just the second lead loving the main hahah so his scenes are just bleh lmao. Also I hate Boom!! He’s so dumb probably one of the dumbest p’ek ever lol saying stuff about Pim and letting his mom record it. I hope she never goes back to him but of course she will lol
Pk being dumb now? Did they already got married in today’s episode?
http://instagr.am/p/CD_4KlcJdpm/

eyesonyou

sarNie Egg
Does Thailand lack in music producers or something? I feel like this lakorn should be filled with original soundtracks but they're all old songs lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Pk being dumb now? Did they already got married in today’s episode?
http://instagr.am/p/CD_4KlcJdpm/
Yeah they’re gonna get married in the upcoming episode but there was a scene that p’ek talked shiii about nang aek behind her back because he hates his dad so much. He said he would marry a low class, gold digger (lack of better term lol) just like his dad to show people he’s just like him and whatever out of anger and now I feel like nang aek will accept him back with open arms cause they’re gonna marry. How many times does he have to keep degrading her and making it up later? And how many times does she have to take verbal abuse to realize he is not grown enough to watch his mouth?? Lol it’s gonna get worse when he finds out who her mom is... urgggh haha

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I finally caught up! Worst sister ever award goes to Pat. Saw her her sister get kidnap and didn't do a single thing! TERRIBLE! I'm still confused how Pol found her? Did they show a scene of him seeing them? But anyway, praek is like such a jerk lmao. In a bad and funny way. Sometimes he's a legit jerk and sometimes he's a funny good jerk. But now that he's gonna find out that Pan is the other lady's daughter, he's gonna be a even worst jerk sighh. I'm not ready for it. >:/ I guess today is pretty much the last episode we gonna get for sweet Pol. Pantawan~~ I wish she didn't marry him. Cause she's kinda stuck now and gonna have to deal with his tantrums. I'll be rooting for her... I'll cuss Pol out for you!

Still loving this lakorn! I just hate that we're gonna have to deal with evil mom, evil ex fiance, and probably meanie pol more now after today. :/

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they’re gonna get married in the upcoming episode but there was a scene that p’ek talked shiii about nang aek behind her back because he hates his dad so much. He said he would marry a low class, gold digger (lack of better term lol) just like his dad to show people he’s just like him and whatever out of anger and now I feel like nang aek will accept him back with open arms cause they’re gonna marry. How many times does he have to keep degrading her and making it up later? And how many times does she have to take verbal abuse to realize he is not grown enough to watch his mouth?? Lol it’s gonna get worse when he finds out who her mom is... urgggh haha
Ugh, what a jerk! Nk should of slap and kick him out her house for day such hurtful thing. She shouldn’t even forgive him for that!
What’s nk from this lakorn and Archeep Mia slept with pk after the proposed.