❤️[CH7] Singh Sang Pa (Sawadee Vision): Louis Hesse / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This is basically the last part of the 5 series. The first part is Lep Krut (Cee and Yui's lakorn). They skipped the other 3 and went straight to the last one. Sing, the character that appeared in Lep Krut is P'ek here. It is produced by the same team who produced Sarawat Yai. They started filming since November.

Louis as Sing
Pinkploy as Dao/ Seur Dao/ Dao Prai
Mameaw as Orn Anong
Big Nathas as Chen

The Plot:

P'ek used to work for the baddies. After he retired from the group, he returned to his hometown only to find out that his family members were killed. He later joined a thief gang lead by N'ek in order to fight the baddies. They both had a bad past with the bad guys lead by Anun Amarin who is actually his brother-in-law. I don't really know how Mameaw and Big's character related to pranang. Just know that both of them are 2nd lead couples. The location of this lakorn is at northern part so basically we'll hear some of the cast speak northern dialect.

WechatIMG199.jpeg
WechatIMG197.jpeg

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What is the other 3 that was not turned into a lakorn? And what is the whole series called? Is this based on a novel? Are they connected with each other?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
What is the other 3 that was not turned into a lakorn? And what is the whole series called? Is this based on a novel? Are they connected with each other?
This series of novels was written long time ago by a famous author "Phnum Tean". It started with Lep Krut, Thut Naruk, Lah Phrakap, Majurat Si Rung, and finished with Sing Sang Pa. It's a very long series and no one on Pantip have read all the 5 parts. But we can say they can stand as individual lakorns. There are some connections but not so much. As of now, the only connection we have is that Sing (supporting character in Lep Krut) is a P'ek in this part.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ch7 just uploaded teasers of their upcoming 2020 lakorn. LOL...They has been filming for 1 and a half month only. So, this is what we got for a teaser. The production looks better than expected though.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Did anyone watch this? How was it?
http://instagr.am/p/CFRMVRypDTI/
I watched it of course due to Pinkploy. Didn't expect to like it that much. This lakorn has action, comedy, and romance. Lol...this is such a romantic action lakorn. With only 2 episodes, there are quite many sweet scenes of pranang already.

The director said it's an action romantic genre. Hahaha

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Wow, i hope someone subs it! It seems Pinkploy improved her acting. I love her. She’s pretty and has nice personality. I love how ch7 is treating her. I hope the best for hef! :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, i hope someone subs it! It seems Pinkploy improved her acting. I love her. She’s pretty and has nice personality. I love how ch7 is treating her. I hope the best for hef! :)
You know I used to not think Pinkploy was pretty at all but she definitely has gotten prettier! I noticed she looked really pretty at one of the events they went to to talk about this lakorn. She seems like she has a good personality so I wish her nothing but the best.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched it of course due to Pinkploy. Didn't expect to like it that much. This lakorn has action, comedy, and romance. Lol...this is such a romantic action lakorn. With only 2 episodes, there are quite many sweet scenes of pranang already.

The director said it's an action romantic genre. Hahaha
Where do you watch full episodes? I hope someone subs this

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow congratulations to the whole team! Now CH7 being selfish as usual, no full episodes and subtitles sadly lol. Ugh so many missed lakorns already.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I agree. I also feel her acting is improved. Ch7 loves kids who are hard working, loyal, and from a very simple background. Pinkploy and Kem are in the same category.
You know I used to not think Pinkploy was pretty at all but she definitely has gotten prettier! I noticed she looked really pretty at one of the events they went to to talk about this lakorn. She seems like she has a good personality so I wish her nothing but the best.
I didn't find her pretty as first too. But the more you look, the more you find her pretty. If you know more about her family background, you will feel sad for her and will want to cheer for her like I am doing nowadays.