❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yup I used to ship them but now I just let them progress naturally. I'm all good as long as they're paired up again often hehe. This may sound silly but what is meant to be will be meant to be. Let time answer everything :naughty2:
Yes definitely. I hate that people get pressured to give some kind of status. And then with Kem being the type of person that is unable to hide his feelings, it will make look very silly if the media does this to him every time with his Na’eks. I think they did the same with him and Thisa cause he said she was his ideal type (tall and fair skinned) in an interview. Then he says Mookda has qualities that he is looking for :fighting3: He’s cute but still young and inexperienced in that sense. Mookda is mature due to working away from home after winning MissTeen. Both of them will have so many people come into their lives since they’re young and just starting to really pick up their careers. It could always be the right person but not the right timing. Ning put it best...not courting yet, get to know each other, act together in another lakorn first and see what happens.

I just want them to pair up again :thumbup:

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys, just finished watching episode 13 subbed and i know it was supposed to be emotional but when Mitra's parent's were just recovering from the news that she had 2 kids and then she goes and tell them she is pregnant again I was laughing my ass off.
Yes! That was funny to me too! Like dang, they just learned their child had kids and they were grandparents to the twins. Then another bomb comes and hits them with their third grandchild coming haha.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
If it’s the Maya Chanel one, this is my take away from it...Mookda joked would you dare court me? Then the joking about how he doesn’t understand girls and that when he learns how to court a girl, he can try. But in the part where they asked who she would choose between Parin and Kem, she said not a player like Parin, but her and Kem’s personality are different. She’s quiet and mature, he’s very playful and out there so she doesn’t know if they can be compatible ike that because there’s still more that she needs to learn about Kem. But she knows Kem will grow more mature. Interviewer asked Mookda if there was a opportunity for her to get to know Kem more, would she like to get to know him more...she said yes if there was an opportunity. In a another part of the interview she said she doesn’t play rough with Kem like she does with Bank because Kem is soft towards her unlike Bank (Bank is rough with her like a big bro)...but Kem is closest Pra’ek for her.

I think the media is too pushy cause they’re young and want to get to know each other better. Mookda has said that she’s the type that takes a long time to get to know someone well before jumping into a relationship and that guys may go away because of that. If Kem really likes her, then he would stick around and they will take their time to see if they’re compatible as a couple. We definitely know they’re compatible as friends.
thank you so much for your tranlate but i saw some comments under that interview in eng said mookda does'nt give kem a chance to court her. is it truth? that shea treat him like a co worker.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, just finished watching episode 13 subbed and i know it was supposed to be emotional but when Mitra's parent's were just recovering from the news that she had 2 kids and then she goes and tell them she is pregnant again I was laughing my ass off.
yes me too i find so funny and she found out that she is pregnant and she called her aunt thought it very funny also.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
thank you so much for your tranlate but i saw some comments under that interview in eng said mookda does'nt give kem a chance to court her. is it truth? that shea treat him like a co worker.
I saw that too. To me, that’s just people trying to read into what Mookda said about being mature and liking mature guys. I think someone corrected that commentor on her interpretation. Mookda’s responses are very honest with good concerns because they have different personalities and she’s a more controlled person than Kem. There was an interview where I think Mookda said that because she’s quiet and straightforward, she’s sometimes scared people would mis-interpret her. Like she said she takes her time getting to know someone first. And she left it very open saying that if there was an opportunity to get to know Kem better, that she would. Someone also made a comment that they went on a date but don’t want to show it but you know how rumors can be. It seems they treat each other as friends, not just co-workers. Looking at all their interactions, they’re more comfortable with each other than just co-workers. Kem could play with her hair and it doesn’t phase her like it’s something normal (the cooking show). There was another interview where she said she was waiting for Kem to have free time to invite him to her family’s resort.

I like that they aren’t committing to any status even if the press tries to pressure them. Be friends and get to know each other...have another lakorn together or two and potentially grow together. Then if it was meant to be, it would happen. I thought it was cute how they both talked about how Mookda would chastise Kem about taking better care of himself (his body) :thumbup: cause he wouldn’t get enough sleep and drink too much coffee for energy.

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
Come to think of it, I’m not sure I want them to be together for real. I mean, if they succeed to be happy together, that would be great but what if they end up breaking up ? :eek:
Then we could no longer see them paired up in dramas !
Nooooooooooooooo, not that, please !
I can accept to not see them together but not to never see them paired up again in dramas !

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Come to think of it, I’m not sure I want them to be together for real. I mean, if they succeed to be happy together, that would be great but what if they end up breaking up ? :eek:
Then we could no longer see them paired up in dramas !
Nooooooooooooooo, not that, please !
I can accept to not see them together but not to never see them paired up again in dramas !
Lol...I think that’s why Ning ships them but doesn’t want them to be together yet. I also think that’s why a lot of daras doo jai for a long time before rushing into anything because when they have other projects there’s always so much separation and each are so busy leading to break-ups. See it all the time in Asian entertainment that the reason for breaking up is busy schedule, no time for each other.

Pancada

sarNie Egg
I really hope that with the pressure from the media Kem and Mook will not decide to end their friendship after Lakorn so that people wake up to reality. If they ever get together, it will have to be out of love, not because of constant pressure from fans and the media. Thailand is very good at the fanservice, Ch3 does more than Ch7, like So Wayree became a success, and Kem and Mook gained a lot of prominence and the fanservice was bigger around them because of that.

They look very natural and comfortable, I don't know how far it is just acting or reality. I hope they will remain friends forever, Yaya and Mark have strong chemistry, they won as the hottest couple in Thailand due to Kleun Cheewit, each of them has a commitment to other people and they are all very close friends in real life, Yaya exited went out with the Mark, Kim and another friend of theirs this week, they were playing with eggs in the instragram stories. If Kem and Mook had a beautiful and sincere friendship, that would make me very happy.

If they are a real couple it would be great, I would love to see them together. But the truth is that a loving relationship is a serious thing, it needs commitment, respect and a lot of trust. They are at the peak of their careers right now and they may not want to think about dating someone right now, as fans we just have to hope that they are happy, that they are good people and that they have a lot of work to grow them as actors.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I saw that too. To me, that’s just people trying to read into what Mookda said about being mature and liking mature guys. I think someone corrected that commentor on her interpretation. Mookda’s responses are very honest with good concerns because they have different personalities and she’s a more controlled person than Kem. There was an interview where I think Mookda said that because she’s quiet and straightforward, she’s sometimes scared people would mis-interpret her. Like she said she takes her time getting to know someone first. And she left it very open saying that if there was an opportunity to get to know Kem better, that she would. Someone also made a comment that they went on a date but don’t want to show it but you know how rumors can be. It seems they treat each other as friends, not just co-workers. Looking at all their interactions, they’re more comfortable with each other than just co-workers. Kem could play with her hair and it doesn’t phase her like it’s something normal (the cooking show). There was another interview where she said she was waiting for Kem to have free time to invite him to her family’s resort.

I like that they aren’t committing to any status even if the press tries to pressure them. Be friends and get to know each other...have another lakorn together or two and potentially grow together. Then if it was meant to be, it would happen. I thought it was cute how they both talked about how Mookda would chastise Kem about taking better care of himself (his body) :thumbup: cause he wouldn’t get enough sleep and drink too much coffee for energy.
Thanks again for your explaination. and i think it is very good idea for them to be friend first, if kem feeling is toward mookda is very solid and he do not put too pressure too much to her through the media i think there is a chance that they can be more than friend.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling

Thanks again for your explaination. and i think it is very good idea for them to be friend first, if kem feeling is toward mookda is very solid and he do not put too pressure too much to her through the media i think there is a chance that they can be more than friend.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
She’s a virgin so...you know. It’s kinda safe. I saw Parin trying to get the condom but Mita threw it away .
Kem said on a show: First, I intended to stop, but she didn’t let me. Then I intended to take the condom, to save her, but I couldn’t either.
Yes during the TV show where they interviewed the Lankorn cast. Parin said he wanted to stop but Mitra grabbed him. She also didnt let higrab the condom. One of the show host said" It was the drugs Mitta took" (she was horny) LOL . Blame the drugs then..Parin had no choice but to continue :naughty2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like spoilers. Is Khun Chatchai going to die?
I don’t believe so. I saw this picture and I think he tries to mend things with both of his sons. He wants them to get along and accept one another. Of course he doesn’t want them to hate him either. Think he betters himself and wants to be apart of his grandkids lives too. You could tell he already adored them the first time he saw them at the hospital before even knowing they were his grandkids.
http://instagr.am/p/CFECAxjFMtt/

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Dumb question: what time does it air in Thailand again? I am in SPore (1 hour ahead.) I want to time it to watch even if i don't get the meaning! The last 2 times I log in, I miss parts of it, and too caught up to register what time it is!!! and after it ends, i go to this forum and and get so lost in discussion and still have no clue what time it starts...

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Dumb question: what time does it air in Thailand again? I am in SPore (1 hour ahead.) I want to time it to watch even if i don't get the meaning! The last 2 times I log in, I miss parts of it, and too caught up to register what time it is!!! and after it ends, i go to this forum and and get so lost in discussion and still have no clue what time it starts...