❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’ve Read some extracts of the novel on the web... Let’s just say you can see that Thai morals have evolved to become less prudish :love:
I have butterflies in my belly ! (don’t know if this the right translation in english, sorry if you don’t understand, I’m French)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve Read some extracts of the novel on the web... Let’s just say you can see that Thai morals have evolved to become less prudish :love:
I have butterflies in my belly ! (don’t know if this the right translation in english, sorry if you don’t understand, I’m French)
Sounds exciting! Hopefully ch7 keeps it accurate to the book then.

Vico

sarNie Adult
The novel is awesome, seriously ! The male lead is basically the man of your dreams, a real gentleman !
And his love for the female lead is soooooooo touching
Too bad the bed sceneS will probably be very light compared to the novel because it makes one blush :icon12::love:
I can’t wait to see Kem and Mookda playing these

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
The novel is awesome, seriously ! The male lead is basically the man of your dreams, a real gentleman !
And his love for the female lead is soooooooo touching
Too bad the bed sceneS will probably be very light compared to the novel because it makes one blush :icon12::love:
I can’t wait to see Kem and Mookda playing these
Oooh, I love a good story with the man loving the woman sooo much. :love: A gentleman too! Can’t wait for this.