❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes me too i want them to dating in real life because they so sweet and playful. it is true mookda bit reserved with the other actor but with kem she is more playful and talktive.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like Mookda is the type that takes some time to get used to the other person. She seems more on the introverted side. Like she's shy at first but give her time to be comfortable and get to know you, she'll come out of her shell. She was like that with Weir for MBJ. You could see in the earlier bts, she didn't really interact much with him, and then towards the end, she was super comfortable and joking around with him more. She definitely has a P' and Nong relationship with her costars. Her closest costar relationship I would say is Mik. They've hung out and had meals together since Mussaya. I think the most recent was a couple of days after her birthday. On the other hand, I feel like Kem and Mookda are quite flirty but still shy and awkward on some level. Idk if either one wants to or is willing to take a step forward to further the relationship, which is fine but it is a bummer for shippers. They look so good together. I think when they are together, they both make each other even more attractive. Look attractive by themself even more attractive next to each other.

This song is kinda perfect for them lol http://instagr.am/p/CEGKOfjJWfB/
Anyways I also saw a clip on IG of both Mookda and Kem saying in an interview the kissing/love/sweet scenes are like 90-91% of the lakorn. P'Ning also said there are many cute scenes. I trust the information but...them angsty scenes are plenty too lols.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I can't compare extensively but Mookda can be really close to her costars, she was comfy with Mik and theyre still friends so I cant wait for their reunion, compared to most people here I just see them as being really good costars promoting the drama, nothing more for now.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
They uploaded the MV on 2 channels ugh I hatee because it will split the views:crybaby2: idk whether to love or get mad at them because the song is so nice but they used all the scenes we've seen already. However the last scenery is beautiful, I look forward to it a lot. Soo romantic :love:

Vico

sarNie Adult
me too the live streaming on youtube ahahaha ... I feel foolish :risas3:

All I know is that I hate when he forces her to kiss him :mad:
Lol, i must have grown bad because I usually hate that but when it’s Mookda and Kem, I love it !
And I finally found the episode on Youtube
It feels like we’re all watching it together on the same couch, I kinda like that feeling:icon12:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, i must have grown bad because I usually hate that but when it’s Mookda and Kem, I love it !
And I finally found the episode on Youtube
It feels like we’re all watching it together on the same couch, I kinda like that feeling:icon12:
Omg samee I'm so guilty of liking it too much :risas3: Parin officially went crazy he force kissed her waaaay too much. I feel pity Mita for so much, she better make him suffer later on. Why Gun has so many scenes I don't like watching him that much...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I was checking out some Thai tweets about the series and happened to find one saying that in the
(I assumed book since it was Google Translate)", Traitot and Mita got married and they were wondering if it will be the same in the drama.

So, about this, yesterday I read it too. That they will get married. Someone said they saw a picture of Mita and Traitot in wedding attire. So, looks like they will follow the book. If it is really in the book. What I want to know is, if true, how will they separate for our leads to be together
I seriously hope that is not the case T-T

I hope this is not the thing that will make
move back to the US (base on the book's longer summary)!

Anyone who can read Thai and has read the book Soh Wayree can confirm? Thank you.
And I answered inside your comment. Sorry. Still knew here.