❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Gina is such a supportive secretary. The way she believes in Parin and lets him in to take care of Mita :crybaby2: she's the only person (except for his mom) until now that is genuine and loyal to him. Parin's tears broke me. He has won my heart over and over this episode

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Traitot told Mita's father Gun used to be married and has a kid. Well I dislike him but at least he did something nice (yes it benefits him) for once :risas3:
Too much going on in the preview, apparently Parin's gonna get hurt :crybaby2: they will have some sweet and hot moments but I think she's gonna break it too:sad6:

Last edited:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
(spoiler ep 6)
i feel like their cutting and transition are a little choppy today, it's a lil bit hangover to some extent for me. but those hilarious shots lmao, Gina was the heroine today. Gina - Traitot - Parin can be the new sitcom triple :risas3: don't even want to talk about Gun, he's crossing the line too much urghhh :facepalm:

anw I'm sooo satisfying with Parin and Mita moments gawd he loves her so much :worship2: bad mouth in front of her but sneaking in at night stealing kisses from her and cries, the level of bittersweet whewww :clap: also I can only sympathize Parin stalking behavior this one time lol. the scene by the cliff was really beautiful, wish it was longer :( Kem really made it hard for us to hate Parin, just ep 6 and people seemed to jump on p'ek team :3 the teaser for next week was like roller coaster ride, how things escalated so quickly I'm a little scared :worship2: but as long as Parin and Mita stay together I'm pleased :>

golden take from today's ep :sad6:anyone know the song name pls tell me, thank you <3 it boosted the emotion like 100 times
http://instagr.am/p/CEPHsamgSjF/

Last edited: