❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Gun is seriously a friend Parin could do without. What kind of a friend is that. Honestly i think his character is the one i hate the most, after Pam. I don't even hate Traitot that much. Gun just takes the cake. And Parin is such a lonely character, so I can't help but sympathise with him more.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
(spoiler ep 6)
i feel like their cutting and transition are a little choppy today, it's a lil bit hangover to some extent for me. but those hilarious shots lmao, Gina was the heroine today. Gina - Traitot - Parin can be the new sitcom triple :risas3: don't even want to talk about Gun, he's crossing the line too much urghhh :facepalm:

anw I'm sooo satisfying with Parin and Mita moments gawd he loves her so much :worship2: bad mouth in front of her but sneaking in at night stealing kisses from her and cries, the level of bittersweet whewww :clap: also I can only sympathize Parin stalking behavior this one time lol. the scene by the cliff was really beautiful, wish it was longer :( Kem really made it hard for us to hate Parin, just ep 6 and people seemed to jump on p'ek team :3 the teaser for next week was like roller coaster ride, how things escalated so quickly I'm a little scared :worship2: but as long as Parin and Mita stay together I'm pleased :>

golden take from today's ep :sad6:anyone know the song name pls tell me, thank you <3 it boosted the emotion like 100 times
http://instagr.am/p/CEPHsamgSjF/
Lol agree Parin, Traitot and Gina would make a great comedy gang :risas3: so much fun chemistry between them!
Kem's so charming and loving as Parin, even when he's mad or acts annoying, it's still easy to sympathize with him.
Hope next week they're gonna have more happy scenes and less suffering:worship2:
Hehe glad to see queen Gina got the attention she deserves:naughty2:
http://instagr.am/p/CEPM1aUp5DX/

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
(spoiler ep 6)
i feel like their cutting and transition are a little choppy today, it's a lil bit hangover to some extent for me. but those hilarious shots lmao, Gina was the heroine today. Gina - Traitot - Parin can be the new sitcom triple :risas3: don't even want to talk about Gun, he's crossing the line too much urghhh :facepalm:

anw I'm sooo satisfying with Parin and Mita moments gawd he loves her so much :worship2: bad mouth in front of her but sneaking in at night stealing kisses from her and cries, the level of bittersweet whewww :clap: also I can only sympathize Parin stalking behavior this one time lol. the scene by the cliff was really beautiful, wish it was longer :( Kem really made it hard for us to hate Parin, just ep 6 and people seemed to jump on p'ek team :3 the teaser for next week was like roller coaster ride, how things escalated so quickly I'm a little scared :worship2: but as long as Parin and Mita stay together I'm pleased :>

golden take from today's ep :sad6:anyone know the song name pls tell me, thank you <3 it boosted the emotion like 100 times
http://instagr.am/p/CEPHsamgSjF/
Are you referring to the song in the clip you shared ?
It’s Pur Tur Ta Laud Pai by Sakda Phatthasima
Not sure if this helps. I used the Shazam app.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gun is seriously a friend Parin could do without. What kind of a friend is that. Honestly i think his character is the one i hate the most, after Pam. I don't even hate Traitot that much. Gun just takes the cake. And Parin is such a lonely character, so I can't help but sympathise with him more.
I agree with you! I think I dislike Gun most! I actually don’t mind Tritot that much. He actually is kinda funny to me sometimes lol. Gun is just annoying and tries too hard!

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like we have some more friends joining! Welcome to our humble :angel10: abode! This thread is few in pages compare to some of the more popular lakorns but it seems like we are gaining some tractions. :aaaaa:Might I suggest you go back in the thread and start from the beginning? You will see all the discussion from way before the lakorn aired. It might seem daunting but reading up until where you've joined will past by quickly if you enjoy the lakorn. If you don't feel like reading, just seeing pictures and bts videos posted will be just as enjoyable. From personal experience, I've discovered a lot more about the lakorns I'm watching like this.

Kid #3 is going to come after their wedding? He won't show up till the last episode where it seems like everyone is gathered together. Ending the show with a happy ending of course.
Kem plays around with the kids well. He is what Koreans call a choding(elementary school kid), a child at heart. :risas3:

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
LOL I had been busy watching live and sometimes chat with the author of the novel hihi. Well I am waiting for more FIN

CPY

GotomySin
I saw someone from Discord post new details about Mita and Parin's start in the novel.

"In the novel they did few times before Mita got pregnant. Parin even confessed that Mita dominated the bed. "

Knowing this, I feel like it gives me some little bit peek into Parin's head when he's harassing Mita lmao. I mean in ep 4, before he got kicked in the crotch, he was being so pervy and horny towards her and this is probably what his character was remembering hahahaha

eherm

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
some side thoughts :>

fans on twitter said if the bed scene in trailer for next week was just a dream, they would smash the tv and go burn the production house lol. but seriously I hope they made Parin and Mita relationship progress in a healthy way :worship2: and I don't think 3rd baby making scene would appear this soon so I'm expecting more bed scenes near the end? someone also noticed 2 times they having intimate interactions, Mita was always the one pulling along and Parin just followed her steps, she's accidentally the dom one on bed just like you guys said haha XD

there's a short PR clip from Kem yesterday, he thanked the audience for empathizing and understanding Parin but he said that all the torture Parin got atm was his karma and he meant it quite serious. so I was recalling and also reading some other opinions to get it better, they did point out that Parin was at first having quite a playboy vibe? like he's used to buying prostitution, having fun at night clubs and also drinking as a habit. yeah he was born in America and open to these issues but it can't be called a healthy lifestyle. so he needs to learn some lesson and remove these negative things out of his life for good and meeting Mita is the key. I'm not judging but seem like messy personal lifestyle runs in their blood, from Chatchai to both of his sons :facepalm:

and also some right for Gun (not my opinion tho, I still wanna kickass him :rolleyes:): Gun was Parin's close friend and hearing the story one-sided from him, Gun at first thought Mita would be the kind of flirty and seductive woman who lures men for fun. but after meeting Mita the real and getting to know her, Gun had his own realization, a clear one from his own perspective. knowing Parin's bad habits so well before and for Mita being a good lady in reality, maybe that's why Gun can't put himself into believing Parin accusation of Mita and his reasons anymore? it sounds quite reasonable but their making and Amp's acting (he has more of caddish vibe to me) turn Gun into an annoying character, or maybe we just favor Parin a lot haha.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
some side thoughts :>

fans on twitter said if the bed scene in trailer for next week was just a dream, they would smash the tv and go burn the production house lol. but seriously I hope they made Parin and Mita relationship progress in a healthy way :worship2: and I don't think 3rd baby making scene would appear this soon so I'm expecting more bed scenes near the end? someone also noticed 2 times they having intimate interactions, Mita was always the one pulling along and Parin just followed her steps, she's accidentally the dom one on bed just like you guys said haha XD
I was listening to the spoilers on YouTube and there should be a baby-making scene before they end it and Parin leaves for the New York. He supposed to unknowingly leave her pregnant again. He finds out about Nick & Rena and comes back to find her prego with #3. At how fertile they are, they’re really going to have a soccer team like all the Pr’eks joke about in lakorns.

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
I was listening to the spoilers on YouTube and there should be a baby-making scene before they end it and Parin leaves for the New York. He supposed to unknowingly leave her pregnant again. He finds out about Nick & Rena and comes back to find her prego with #3. At how fertile they are, they’re really going to have a soccer team like all the Pr’eks joke about in lakorns.
I told u.. prin is a sharp shooter hahaahha he aims well lol

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
I told u.. prin is a sharp shooter hahaahha he aims well lol

as I'm watching ep. 5 rn half way through, I want to slap Gun so bad. He's so infatuated with Mitra that he can turn a blind eye on Parin. I feel so bad for Parin because everyone is against him for their own reasons. Geez, poor guy!