❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
my gawd :worship2: spoil alert for anyone who has not watched ep7
the amount of mood swing i got today :facepalm: at the clinic when they looked at each others' eyes, I feel so single, I want someone look at me like that too, it's touching but hurt at the same time (Kem's puppy eyes and face my gawd it's so hard to not pity him) :sad6:I did bite my pillow during their lovescene but also worried my ass out that I couldn't focus on the sexual tension. I was so confused like Parin, why Mita changing her mind so quickly from slapping him to tenderly kissing him :confused0:? and when he didn't get her answer to his "do you love me" he looks so worried, I think that's why he's running away tomorrow? but at least he will find out about the kids, got the clue on her belly today hehe. talking about the twins, I was so sad watching them crying for P'Mita.

and I'm impressed by Parin's stamina lol what a man, got stabbed like that and still able to complete his husband duty :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what that preview peeoooppplle :nut: :facepalm::fighting3::mad: whyy whyyyy added even more hate, why is he is leaving her like that

can someone tell me what did she say when he was asleep

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
So many sweet scenes this episode. The kiss, the way they look at each other FIN makk :crybaby2: I'm kinda tearing up at Parin's letter to Gun. Parin you fool:sad6: I think he left because he thinks he'll never be good enough for her and the way he gives her up to Gun:crybaby2: I understand him but my heart is jeb:crybaby2:
Their love is so touching. Parin loves in the most passionate and shameless way anyone can. Who can blame him right because Mita is his once-in-a-life-time love. Mita's love is portraited the most obvious in this episode. It might seem sudden but the heart wants what it wants right. Her love is more quiet than his, but it's so full of tenderness and sacrifices. She's also very brave to leave the past behind to be happy again. I'm so sad she was ready to tell him about their kids... :crybaby2: watching their sweet scenes knowing he wanna leave is bittersweet. Once again I have to say their chemistry is mesmerizing, they literally took my breath away. I hope more happiness and less suffering for them, but now there's still a long way to go

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Y'all I can't wait to watch this now hahahaha! But I watched the preview to episode 8 and I'm like done with Gun. I'm starting to think that he's the pra'ek lmaoo. But he's so - ugh.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
So many sweet scenes this episode. The kiss, the way they look at each other FIN makk :crybaby2: I'm kinda tearing up at Parin's letter to Gun. Parin you fool:sad6: I think he left because he thinks he'll never be good enough for her and the way he gives her up to Gun:crybaby2: I understand him but my heart is jeb:crybaby2:
Their love is so touching. Parin loves in the most passionate and shameless way anyone can. Who can blame him right because Mita is his once-in-a-life-time love. Mita's love is portraited the most obvious in this episode. It might seem sudden but the heart wants what it wants right. Her love is more quiet than his, but it's so full of tenderness and sacrifices. She's also very brave to leave the past behind to be happy again. I'm so sad she was ready to tell him about their kids... :crybaby2: watching their sweet scenes knowing he wanna leave is bittersweet. Once again I have to say their chemistry is mesmerizing, they literally took my breath away. I hope more happiness and less suffering for them, but now there's still a long way to go
yesss Parin you fool and coward. can't believe he's walking away like that no wonder Kem said we would be angry at Parin this week. agree with you on Mita's feelings, she's figuring it out herself not on anyone's intervention. She was ready to start a family with him and that sneaky cheek kiss omg fin jing jing :worship2: I was like Parin you sleeping ass why not wake up and hear your wife's confession :fighting3:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
what that preview peeoooppplle :nut: :facepalm::fighting3::mad: whyy whyyyy added even more hate, why is he is leaving her like that

can someone tell me what did she say when he was asleep
not 100% correctly but hope I can help. she said she already consent to him this much if its not love then what. and tmr she was planning to tell him everything so they can have a new beginning with dad, mom and babies *cheek kiss*.

what a beautiful vision :sad6:

Vico

sarNie Adult
my gawd :worship2: spoil alert for anyone who has not watched ep7
the amount of mood swing i got I was so confused like Parin, why Mita changing her mind so quickly from slapping him to tenderly kissing him :confused0:?
Well, i think she always wanted to go to him but restrained herself because she was still too mad. But Mita is not stupid : she sees all the love he has for her, and all the guilt he feels, I think that’s why she’s ready to forgive him. So it wasn’t that quick actually : she slowly fell in love with him but just pretended otherwise all along

Wait, so Napasiri is going to sleep with Chane’s dad ? Eeeeeew !
but it’s kinda good that way, I want to see her being slapped by Parin’s stepmom, and Chane will realize how awful she is :clap:
and it seems Parin’s dad´s gonna receive his punishment (and a well-deserved punch:aaaaa:)

by the way, Chane was really cute when singing for Na. He really annoyed me at the beginning but he’s getting nicer with each episode and his friendship with Kawina is really cute !

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Y'all I can't wait to watch this now hahahaha! But I watched the preview to episode 8 and I'm like done with Gun. I'm starting to think that he's the pra'ek lmaoo. But he's so - ugh.
Trueeeee and why is my Parin's personality like second lead's too because I can't believe I'm watching a praek telling the girl he loves the other guy loves her so much and please give him a chance lol. But it's good because it's impossible for me to have second lead syndrome in this lakorn because having one is torturing haha
yesss Parin you fool and coward. can't believe he's walking away like that no wonder Kem said we would be angry at Parin this week. agree with you on Mita's feelings, she's figuring it out herself not on anyone's intervention. She was ready to start a family with him and that sneaky cheek kiss omg fin jing jing :worship2: I was like Parin you sleeping ass why not wake up and hear your wife's confession :fighting3:
Right I'm mad but pity him at the same time Parin is such a fool :crybaby2: her kissing his cheeks is so cuteee fin mak mak!! Your last sentence got me on the floor hahaha he was awake every other time except the time his wife confessed her love why just whyy

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Well, i think she always wanted to go to her but restrained herself because she was still too mad. But Mita is not stupid : she sees all the love he has for her, and all the guilt he feels, I think that’s why she’s ready to forgive him. So it wasn’t that quick actually : she slowly fell in love with him but just pretended otherwise all along

but it’s kinda good that way, I want to see her being slapped by Parin’s stepmom, and Chane will realize how awful she is :clap:
and it seems Parin’s dad´s gonna receive his punishment (and a well-deserved punch:aaaaa:)

by the way, Chane was really cute when singing for Na. He really annoyed me at the beginning but he’s getting nicer with each episode and his friendship with Kawina is really cute !
I think that man is a new character, maybe another rich businessman but he's not Chen's dad, and P'Ning is his jealous wife.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what that review
not 100% correctly but hope I can help. she said she already consent to him this much if its not love then what. and tmr she was planning to tell him everything so they can have a new beginning with dad, mom and babies *cheek kiss*.

what a beautiful vision :sad6:
ohoooooo man parin you messed it up again *facepalm*

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Right I'm mad but pity him at the same time Parin is such a fool :crybaby2: her kissing his cheeks is so cuteee fin mak mak!! Your last sentence got me on the floor hahaha he was awake every other time except the time his wife confessed her love why just whyy
lol he's always exhausted after doing it with Mita, what a devoting husband :thumbup: now I'm sure baby no.3 is already up in Mita's belly haha

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Well, i think she always wanted to go to her but restrained herself because she was still too mad. But Mita is not stupid : she sees all the love he has for her, and all the guilt he feels, I think that’s why she’s ready to forgive him. So it wasn’t that quick actually : she slowly fell in love with him but just pretended otherwise all along

I don't think it is Chan's father. It is someone else. Pam is not going to sleep with Chan's father. A new character or a special appearance, maybe. He has not showed up before in the lakorn. Same for the woman in black (she is P'Ning (the producer), who is amaking a special appearance too. Just don't know who is her character.