❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
Well it’s obvious and too good to be true that it’s gonna be smooth sailing for them from episode 7 onwards til the end but I am just hoping he won’t leave her for more than one episode! They are only allowed to separate for 1 episode max! Hahaha

Pancada

sarNie Egg
I know it seems like a lame excuse, but the greatest proof of love that Parin can give Mita is to leave her way free so she can find happiness with someone else. Parin is crazy with love for her, even though he is jealous he really decided to stop harassing her all the time, and stopped wanting to force her to love him too, even more that he is the real wrong in the story, and it’s normal that she wasn’t prepared to open up to him completely, she suffered for three years and Parin didn’t suffer anything compared to Mita, I know he will suffer a lot more leaving her, only he saw her belly, until episode 9 i'm sure he'll find out about the kids.

Parin knows that Gun would treat her well and make her happy, I'm sure Mita knows too, but she won't love Gun back, probably Parin will fight hard to stay close to her and the kids, he already loves his kids, I think that Gun is going to invest since Parin has left the path clear but he will certainly realize that Mita will not let their relationship go beyond friendship, I knew that Parin did not want Gun's project and that he would leave everything to Mita. He'll probably leave his father's company aside too, it's time for Parin to really show with attitudes that Mita is everything to him, that Mita is the woman he loves more than anything in this world, including I think Parin loves her Mita more than the mother herself.

Ania

sarNie Egg
We discussed that matter in page 18 and 22. You should check it out and I hope it helps:)
Oh, thank you for the directions, I will be happy to go there and read everyone's opinions.

I like you profile picture. Bodyguard Sao
So far my favorite lakorn, but I haven't watched that many of them, so who knows, it might change in the future :D We'll see...

I just wanted to add that regardless of the shaky IMO beginning for the main couple, I'm willing to give this show a try, because they do have nice chemistry and I'm actually looking forward to seeing where the story goes...

Off to watch episode 2 :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, thank you for the directions, I will be happy to go there and read everyone's opinions.

So far my favorite lakorn, but I haven't watched that many of them, so who knows, it might change in the future :D We'll see...

I just wanted to add that regardless of the shaky IMO beginning for the main couple, I'm willing to give this show a try, because they do have nice chemistry and I'm actually looking forward to seeing where the story goes...

An intellectual. BS is sammy 1st role as a female lead. Unfortunately ch7 is biased against her

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

An intellectual. BS is sammy 1st role as a female lead. Unfortunately ch7 is biased against her

Ania

sarNie Egg
An intellectual. BS is sammy 1st role as a female lead.
Well that was the first time I had ever seen her in any role and I really liked her. She has a nice vibe about her IMO. I know that some more of her shows have subtitles acceptable for me, so I will definitely check them out later!

And coming back to SW, I am really liking the revenge vibe. I actually love such stories when done right and without too much abuse on either part. Of course the revenge never turns out the way it is planned, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the story is going to unfold here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Why do I feel Traitot bf aint really gay and he is using him for money ? Look at the way he looks at Na in the preview ... or am I wrong

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Just wondering ... Mita teared in their bed scene today (Ep 7)... and it actually looked kind of sad... though subsequently it showed that she now has feelings for him and was ready to reveal the truth to him the following day... can anyone make out what emotions was that ?

disclaimer : I have not started watching SW but been following the clips, forum posts etc

Would love you hear your views.

Vico

sarNie Adult
By the way, I have to congratulate the writers of the series for having changed some things that were disturbing in the novel (we talked about it : the « week-contract » part). They’ve done a good job at making the series better than the novel

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Just wondering ... Mita teared in their bed scene today (Ep 7)... and it actually looked kind of sad... though subsequently it showed that she now has feelings for him and was ready to reveal the truth to him the following day... can anyone make out what emotions was that ?
in my opinion it was a tear of joy you know when finally a suffer you are going through come to an end and you can't help but tear that type of tear for me that's how i felt with mitra tear

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
in my opinion it was a tear of joy you know when finally a suffer you are going through come to an end and you can't help but tear that type of tear for me that's how i felt with mitra tear
Are u guys talking abt the part when he went down on her . Lol

Pancada

sarNie Egg
Furthermore, Gun's jealousy and hatred today was meaningless and greatly exaggerated. It didn't look like he had a friendship of years with Parin, he acts like Parin is a very dangerous stranger.