❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
didn't talk enough about Parin and Mita moments in ep 7 so I went back to loop myself in their cuts :facepalm: seriously I just want pranang moments together not anything else :( also petition for more Kem and Mookda lovescene, idc how, another lakorn or anything just make it happen pls, must not waste such a couple and chemistry :worship2: now here comes my rambling hehe
- at the clinic, and also at night when he was having a fever, he turned into a big baby craving for love and attention from her :( the point is whenever Mita tried to cut the eye contact, Parin hurriedly went in for a hug and clinged onto her like a koala, preachhh :worship2: I love it that Kem's ear touching Mookda's cheek in those hugs
- they casually snapping each other like husband and wife in the car, that was cute. also notice Kem's hair was shorter here, they must've put some retakes in between :>
- when she was feeding him, that was literally Kem and Mookda being playful, ooc alert :risas3:
- he watched her sleeping and vice versa oh come on, I can't stand those loving eyes without heart explosion :worship2: and once again, Parin watching Mita from afar not daring to approach her you coward :(
- when Parin asked Mita "do you love me", she didn't answer but hugged him more tightly, how could he not feel that :facepalm: and his goodbye letter that sounds so much like his last words :sad6: more tears gonna flow when the subs are out seriously
- lovescene: we got forehead, cheek, lips and belly kisses (there's no way he noticed the scar on her belly without kissing it) :worship2: some fans said Parin moving lower and the waves sound boost their imagination, like he devoured her from the toe to top this time :clap: but honestly it was beautiful and sentimental, also noticed how red Mita's cheeks were and how she snuggled closer to him after confessing (they really paid attention on the details) :clap:

after replaying those scenes 100th time I'm so satisfied with this short happiness. and now back to reality in ep 8 where Parin having his holiday in the jungle or sthg. Kem commented on Mookda's IG that he would go on a tour? and ask some kind people to take care of his kids today :risas3: also I demand less Gun screentime ffs, idc even if he changed his opinion about Parin, he needs to step off the stage soon :BangHead:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Where can i watch this lakorn? I will give it a try...i need something to get me over MHIL with Mark /Mew. Haha

Vico

sarNie Adult
I feel like he’s finally gonna know about his kids this week

Ania

sarNie Egg
Looks like there are some nice things to look forward to in episode 7 :D We shall see... So far I'm "stuck" on episode3 and I really really really don't like the way Parin speaks to Mita. Especially in conncection to their first night which to me wasn't consensual sex really. But I'll probably need to get over that if I want to continue watching the lakorn :D

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
oh ye daddy is back I thought he's gonna disappear for the whole ep8. baby no.3 on the way I'm glad but is it too soon @.@ in ep9 spoiler he would find out about the twins? but the scene by the beach in the teaser Mita slaps him and tells him to go die then they part ways again I don't get it :facepalm: and why would Mita still have to marry Traitot :confused12:still can't figure out why until we watch haha it's exciting

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like there are some nice things to look forward to in episode 7 :D We shall see... So far I'm "stuck" on episode3 and I really really really don't like the way Parin speaks to Mita. Especially in conncection to their first night which to me wasn't consensual sex really. But I'll probably need to get over that if I want to continue watching the lakorn :D
yeah Parin always bad mouth in front of her but when he's alone he cries and swallows his own pain :facepalm: he's angry because he thought she fooled him from the beginning and he just doesn't know how to express his love. keep up dear, the fun is near :thumbup:

Ania

sarNie Egg
yeah Parin always bad mouth in front of her but when he's alone he cries and swallows his own pain :facepalm: he's angry because he thought she fooled him from the beginning and he just doesn't know how to express his love. keep up dear, the fun is near :thumbup:
Yeah, I get that he is hurt and all because he thinks she is this cold-hearted b**ch, who played with his feelings, but still it's hard to watch him speaking to her like that, considering how their first night looks from her perspective. I hope that soon they both will be a little more civilized towards each other...

Ania

sarNie Egg
I watched episode 4 and this is so funny how much Mita "hates" Parin and how much of that "hate" you can see when she sees him with the kids :p :p I wonder how long she will manage to keep running from him and pretending she isn't who she is.

Alright, episode 4 is the last one for today, maybe more tomorrow :)

Vico

sarNie Adult
So now that Mita finally know that the real culprit was Paen, I hope she’ll punish her like she punished Parin, even worst than him !

Vico

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Mita and Kawina were just about to punch Paen and that’s the moment they chose for a commercial !
now, I’m screaming and crying on my laptop and my dogs look at me like I’m crazy:eek: