❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
So it seems Traitot’s boyfriend is gonna be useful and help to see Paen getting punished :aaaaa:
she deserves to be betrayed by a so-called friend, because she never treated her «friends » with sincerity, so she should taste her own medicine
But I think this guy will also end up receiving his punishment, he’s such a rat

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So it seems Traitot’s boyfriend is gonna be useful and help to see Paen getting punished :aaaaa:
she deserves to be betrayed by a so-called friend, because she never treated her «friends » with sincerity, so she should taste her own medicine
But I think this guy will also end up receiving his punishment, he’s such a rat
He is a rat. I think that’s why they said Doctor Traitot was dumb. His boyfriend is only using him. Him and Pam are similar except Pam is more vicious with more resources.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw a commercial for one of the new lakorns and these slaps are nothing compared to Mookda’s. But I guess many lakorns don’t do real slaps or kisses.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Parin’s father is such a jerk...
Let’s not talk about acknowledging his eldest son, he doesn’t even trust him, and he doesn’t believe his youngest son when this one promises him to improve and he even belittles him

Vico

sarNie Adult
Just saw a commercial for one of the new lakorns and these slaps are nothing compared to Mookda’s. But I guess many lakorns don’t do real slaps or kisses.
you mean « Fah Mee Tawan » ? I will watch because the novel is from my favorite Thai author but the n’ek looks pretty dumb and boring

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow, it feels so good to see Paen being slapped...
But I must say, I thought Paen was smart but she’s actually pretty stupid : she had been caught a first time by his wife and had already received a warning, but she still kept seeing that man

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, it feels so good to see Paen being slapped...
But I must say, I thought Paen was smart but she’s actually pretty stupid : she had been caught a first time by his wife and had already received a warning, but she still kept seeing that man
That’s the problem with Pam. She does what she wants and does everything to put the blame on everyone else. Kuhn YING Mai is intense . From the sound of Na’s dad’s voice, it seems that her dad is played by Nino.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Finally Pam is punished for her crimes, Khun Ying is zaap mak!! Gookgiik is such a great actress, so much potential. Ch7 better promote her well. Poor Chen, being cheated on is painful
Aww Parin's computer's wallpaper is Mita :love: his dumbass is turning into Tarzan tho lol

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I’m glad they woke up Chain earlier than in the novel cause from YouTube spoilers, I don’t think he finds out about Pam until the end? This mean they can play the love line between Na and Chain because I think similar to Gun liking Mitra in the lakorn, Chain and Na is only in the lakorn? I love them though. Love Na’a loyalty and friendship.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Parin seems to start finding locations to build his own resort. Good thing he doesn't rely on alcohol to get over thing anymore. I love how he's hiding but he's still somewhere in the picture.
Gun is having waaaaay to much screentime this episode, it seems like Mita's baby doesn't like him either because she wanna throw up right when he's about to propose haha.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Crap...Mitra’s hospital results. She threw it to hide it from Parin. Could this be the reason she’s forced to marry Traitot?