❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
So Seesan TV is particularly inefficient today... I’m starting to wonder if I should not wait for the whole episode to be on Bugaboo because it’s seriously driving me crazy :BangHead:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I'm smiling like an idiot the first part is sooooo cute and hilarious. Parin almost said Dad to Nick lmfaoooo and Parin at Jane "do you still like eating ice-cream" :risas3: Nick and Rena are sooooo adorable, the part where they told Parin about Mita and he told them story awwwww I'm getting emotional here:crybaby2: love the family bond

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys did kem almost asked mookda out? and i notice he always blusing.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he asked her out. The way he looks at her is so full of admiration and his body language around her speaks volumes. He also said he doesn't hide his feelings in the live:naughty2: they told us to calm down and wait so I guess time will tell

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
But seriously, do you imagine if Kem and Mookda were really to date and have kids someday ? Those kids would be as beautiful as gods ! :love:
Yup they would look absolutely gorgeous and adorable :love:
Sorry but Na and Chen have 0 chemistry. I don't feel this pair
Oh I thought I was the only one lol. Don't get me wrong I like Na but I can't feel her romance with Chen. I feel their bromance more haha. I think Boss has better romantic chemistry with Gookgiik.
Gun now has become such a good friend. It feels refreshing to not hate him haha. What he said about raising Pim alone in the beginning is touching.
Pam's causing trouble again :crybaby2:

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
I cannot believe Pam compared herself to Mita in front of Parin... I loved Parin’s answer : « I don’t like second-handed things »
And Chatchai has some nerve, trying to use his autority as a father when he doesn’t even publicly admit he’s his father...
The level of shamelessness of the villains just reaches the skies here !
And when will they finally wake up and fight against Pam ! I’m getting sick of this ***´s non-stop plottings ! What is wrong with her !

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I was so happy at the first half with the family moments and Parin gets to play with the kids, and when Parin heard from the kids how hard things had been to Mita oh my heart :crybaby2:and I love it when Parin stealing kisses from Mita during her sleep :thumbup: wish they had more time together i hate it when Pam ruined it all :mad: someone pls contact khun ying Mai asap, can't even remmeber how many times I curse at Pam in this ep, not to mention Chatchai and Poramin, those dads are really something...so much chaos already urgh :BangHead:

lol the first time I hate angst and misunderstanding this much in lakorn, usually I enjoy these tags :facepalm: I pity Mita at first but she really needs to make up her mind, giving herself and Parin a chance to sort things out lol in short I'm just too desperate for their finfin moments :worship2: more Parin's tears tomorrow, time for me to switch to #teamdad again :worship2: go ruin the wedding khun Parin I'm on full support

Last edited: