❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
Damn it, I missed the wedding scene... because I’m in a car and we went through a place where there was no signal

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omg what did Traitot just said to Mitha! He is so harsh!
He said something about her having baby with enemy that she needs to resort to marry him.
Damn it, I missed the wedding scene... because I’m in a car and we went through a place where there was no signal
It's okay go watch with us now hehe.
Kawina is such a badass can't love her much more. Watching her throw hot water into those bad guys is darn satisfying!!

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Thanks for those snippets of spoilers. I live for them, i used to do this on soompi(korean forum) because i couldnt watch live due to geo restrictions. Hope kind souls can continue to do this. Ha ha, but not sure if others mind spoilers. I am not sure how to do spoiler tags tho...

Vico

sarNie Adult
Well, plenty of things to say even though I couldn’t watch everything due to the journey :sad6:

I love Mita but her stubbornness is starting to annoy me a bit, even though I understand her feelings. Moreover, I’m getting sick of angst and misunderstandings, I want some sweetness !
I’m glad her father had got back to his senses and forgot the idea of marrying her to someone she doesn’t love and even wants to give a chance to Parin (hope he won’t change his mind when he’ll learn about Parin’s father)
Love the scene when she pushes him in the pool : :risas3: he even joked about it, saying he could not leave her house because he was having a bath ! If that’s not love !

Monavampir

sarNie Egg
I've never seen any praeks getting slapped, scolded, punched, stabbed and (coming up) shot as much as Parin lol. The man does anything for love... I hope Mita forgive him soon, he's been torturing enough haha. Next episode looks so interesting, seems like we're gonna get a kiss too :naughty2:
I am actually worried for Kem, he was slapped so many times, I am afraid it can cause headaches or teeth problems. He is so young and unexperienced, I hope his parents will explain him that no need to get real hits from the actresses or actors. Otherwise his career will be short, he is just such a good looking man, will be a pity.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I am actually worried for Kem, he was slapped so many times, I am afraid it can cause headaches or teeth problems. He is so young and unexperienced, I hope his parents will explain him that no need to get real hits from the actresses or actors. Otherwise his career will be short, he is just such a good looking man, will be a pity.
Yeah I hope it won't affect him too much in the long run :( don't get me wrong I admire his professionalism but I just hope they will practice those scenes in a way that won't affect him too much physically (provided he does slap kiss in the future). Oh he should pair up with Preaw next because BigM said she has the best fake slaps in ch7 :risas3:
Well, plenty of things to say even though I couldn’t watch everything due to the journey :sad6:

I love Mita but her stubbornness is starting to annoy me a bit, even though I understand her feelings. Moreover, I’m getting sick of angst and misunderstandings, I want some sweetness !
I’m glad her father had got back to his senses and forgot the idea of marrying her to someone she doesn’t love and even wants to give a chance to Parin (hope he won’t change his mind when he’ll learn about Parin’s father)
Love the scene when she pushes him in the pool : :risas3: he even joked about it, saying he could not leave her house because he was having a bath ! If that’s not love !
Same I understand her feelings but it's kinda getting on my nerves a bit too. Forgive Por Ja soon please :crybaby2:
Fingers crossed more sweet scenes tomorrow and next week

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I think there was one time he got slapped so hard by mookda that it affected his internal ears. I hope it not prolong. I don’t know because I was watching it without sound as I was at work and I couldnt go on my phone