❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Jeez, even Na can guess that Chatchai actually set up Prin, why can't Mita be more mature on this case ?
And Chatchai is still a jerk.
It would help if both Parin and Mitra come clean about everything. Parin about his relationship with Chatchai and Mitra about the baby. Maybe after Na’s talk she’ll calm down a bit to think.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
The way I'm in love with Kawina :love: she said to Mita what needed to be said omgg!! Thank you for preventing my heart from aching for Parin again lol
I'm still annoyed at Mita but I keep reminding myself she was the victim and she's pregnant to feel less worse. Parin's good at his business, it's satisfying to see him expose Traitot.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Pam is so stupid. She keeps sleeping with Khun Ying's husband. Is she mad ? If she keeps doing the same mistake, Khun Ying will throw acid on her or have her raped by her men

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Pam is so stupid. She keeps sleeping with Khun Ying's husband. Is she mad ? If she keeps doing the same mistake, Khun Ying will throw acid on her or have her raped by her men
Good thing Chain is done with her. Looks like Pam and Than Tawee are the end game for the rais. The frustrating thing about Khun Ying is that she knows of him and his side pieces but as long as they don’t get caught by the public she doesn’t do anything. She was pissed cause he got caught on video by Krirkpon. I almost missed that scene But it was when he sent his men to beat up Krirkpon.

I also saw on YouTube that they added a few scenes they just recently filmed. Think it was in response to the good reception the lakorn got and to the stolen episode?

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
We can say whatever we want about Traitot but the actor is definitely good. I felt even sorry for him (because after all, he was blinded by love). So now that karma has caught up on him, I think it will soon be Kirkpol. And Pam for the end (hope she’ll receive the worst).
And it seems Mita has finally forgiven Parin (even though she still pretends a bit) : :love::icon12:
But I wonder how will Chatchai react when he’ll know that his secret son was shot. Will he finally react as a father ?

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, Mita is about to return inParin’s room while Chatchai is here.
I’m sure she will discover about their parentage

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Please Mita please find out they're father and son :worship2:
Omg the scene in the hospital is so cute, so cute, SOOO CUTEEEE!! Nick and Rena are the best, helping their parents all the time. I'm back to liking Mita now although she still doesn't trust him much even after him taking a bullet for her.
Feel sorry for Traitot, he's not a bad person but he makes wrong and illegal choices for his love. A damaged guy....

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
We can say whatever we want about Traitot but the actor is definitely good. I felt even sorry for him (because after all, he was blinded by love). So now that karma has caught up on him, I think it will soon be Kirkpol. And Pam for the end (hope she’ll receive the worst).
And it seems Mita has finally forgiven Parin (even though she still pretends a bit) : :love::icon12:
But I wonder how will Chatchai react when he’ll know that his secret son was shot. Will he finally react as a father ?
Yeah...Mitra is softening towards him but she still has reservations because of Chatchai. If only Parin would come clean about their relationship and explain that he cut it off, it would be better than her misunderstandings. But then I guess we wouldn’t have that angst.
I think it’s funny how we all get frustrated and annoyed when they used to make the Na’eks give in so easily but we get frustrated when they make Na’eks too stubborn and Pra’eks pitiful. Waiting for the day when they get the formula right with just the right amount of stubbornness before forgiveness.
I feel bad for Traitot. They really did change the endings so the rais will get their karma. And ooh...the parents’ past is starting to come out.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I think it’s funny how we all get frustrated and annoyed when they used to make the Na’eks give in so easily but we get frustrated when they make Na’eks too stubborn and Pra’eks pitiful.
it’s true. We are quite contradictory :p
I also think that Parin should confess about his parentage with Chatchai because if they discover it some other way, they might doubt him

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
They kept the parent backstory. After the Chatchai scenes, I hope they keep the part where Parin changes his last name to Mitra’s to prove his love and loyalty after they find out who his father is.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
They kept the parent backstory. After the Chatchai scenes, I hope they keep the part where Parin changes his last name to Mitra’s to prove his love and loyalty after they find out who his father is.
Yeah I heard the spoilers and that part really touched me. That's another level of sacrificing and selflessness for his family. Hope they keep it here, I'm sure I'll tear up if they do

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Dis anyone notice how Chatchai looked and smiled at the children ? Maybe he can « feel » they are his grandchildren like Parin « felt » they were his kids
Oh me too, I wanna see more interactions between him and his grandchildren, it gives a shred of hope that he can change and love.
Omggg Traitot what is he gonna do to Krirkpol omgggg.
Everyone in this episode is telling Mita the right things to do, I love it. Still a bit frustrating to see her attitude towards Parin when finding out he's in her house. I get her but still her action is quite extreme. Parin better tell the truth soon I'm desperate.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I just listened to a short video of it. I don’t know how to read Thai unfortunately, only can understand and speak lol. Here are the videos I listened to.
Poor Am...so they’re saying that if they make the second book, they’ll have to change the actor playing Gun because Am is not a Primetime pra’ek. There was thought of setting up BigM as Gun but they didn’t want him to play second to Kem? Did I understand that part correctly? But now Euro is possibly being considered for the part?

Last edited: