❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Can’t wait!!! Kem has officially joined my favorite peks group at Ch7 lol. I’ve always liked Kem from the get go but the more I see his videos and stuff he seems so likable.
Girl I knowwww he's slowly becoming my husband number 50 :risas3: may decide to stan after this. Also look at this vid he's so playful and goofy haha
Lol, I can’t with Kem. Here is Parin telling Pol “Ways to have more kids” :naughty2::pancarta:
You know what I actually wanna watch a sequel of their children, maybe a Tawan and Rena's love story? :naughty2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl I knowwww he's slowly becoming my husband number 50 :risas3: may decide to stan after this. Also look at this vid he's so playful and goofy haha
:pancarta: Number 50 hahaha!!! Yes, he’s younger than me by three years but gosh, he’s my favorite right now. His personality is so cute and he seems like someone who is like anyone else. I remember P’Ning saying in one of her interviews that what she loves most about him is that from the first time entering the industry to now, he hasn’t changed even with his popularity rising.

Ania

sarNie Egg
I'm watching episode 10 right now, so I'm almost all caught up :p I will be back with some more comments later but I just wanted to share something. Life is so unfair - some people try for years to have children and they are unsuccessful and some people have more children than the times they have slept together! This is just wrong!! :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
What are the ways that he mentions, would u know? Haha. Would love to see the humour.. urgh, wish i could understand
Boom asked him what are ways to have more kids. Kem was joking and said okay this might take a long time let’s have a seat lol. Boom said okay give me the shortened version. Then Kem said well we both have kids already. We should feel bad for another pek. I’m pretty sure he’s referring to Euro’s character in Kon Nuer Kon but I haven’t watched that so don’t know his characters name to confirm that lol.
Anyways, he said it’s nothing hard. You need the right place and time. Girls start to have feelings with you if you are in the right environment. You might need it to rain a little as well and in a small place together. He’s kinda referring to the small house where they had the second willing lolz. Then he said it’s nothing hard at all. Try it haha.

Last edited:

Ania

sarNie Egg
I just finished episode 11 and I am almost caught up!! I'm hoping to watch episode 12 before #13 airs :D

Mitra really needs to make up her mind - she tells Parin to die, yet when he tries to do just that, she runs to save him :p She's so bipolar! Yeah, I get that he hurt her and all, but she's also sending him a lot of mixed signals... First she sleeps with him, then she tells him she hates him. What's up with that?

We were right that Parin was going to want to stop the wedding, but looks like Mitra is not giving up so easily :p

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Kem's latest interview for anyone who's interested. The reporters were nice today, the questions weren't intense luckily. He showed so much confidence and humor, which reminds me of Weir’s answering styles.
He said he's happy the ratings keep getting better, hoping it to end with 2 digits to show his six-pack (lmao Idk if I want it but I'll take it:p) and go do merits with Mookda.
They said there's people cheering them to be koo kwan and real couple, he's said it's narak but now they're friends first. He said keep watching first and he does feel shy being teased by fanclub because he's not good at hiding his feelings. They asked if his heart ever fluttered shooting love scenes, he said yes I'm a man anyway lol. They asked if Mookda has the things he likes in a woman. He said yes, she's narak and a good person at heart with clear thinking/feelings.
He cleared the thing with Matoom too and said he wanna know who he's talking to just like everyone else.

Ania

sarNie Egg
He sounds like a nice enough guy, although it's kind of hard to understand him considering that I speak about 0 words in Thai :p

Thank you so much for a little summary!

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Boom asked him what are ways to have more kids. Kem was joking and said okay this might take a long time let’s have a seat lol. Boom said okay give me the shortened version. Then Kem said well we both have kids already. We should feel bad for another pek. I’m pretty sure he’s referring to Euro’s character in Kon Nuer Kon but I haven’t watched that so don’t know his characters name to confirm that lol.
Anyways, he said it’s nothing hard. You need the right place and time. Girls start to have feelings with you if you are in the right environment. You might need it to rain a little as well and in a small place together. He’s kinda referring to the small house where they had the second willing lolz. Then he said it’s nothing hard at all. Try it haha.
Thanks so much for the trouble taken to translate!