❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Pasu's Thai Lieutenant friend. He's a solid friend and far more handsome than Louis, too bad he isn't the second male lead.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is okay but I feel like it kinda lacks a storyline. Hopefully it picks up now since the old lady is going to poison the neks parents. I’m only continuing cause I like the pranangs scene.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The storyline is lacking, and 'Jao Joi' the 'princess' is not a convincing character. It seems like p'ek is helping a regular girl escape her hometown.

That being said, I enjoy seeing Michael and Louis ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Storyline is ok

I'm really enjoying the pra'nang scene

I love that scene where they are on the bike with her shooting the gun....bonny and clyde

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think too much focus on the aunt and n'ek's fiance! They are annoying and evil!

Yupalat is also annoying. She told you she doesn't love you but yet you still insist. Geesh dude!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oops, wrong thread. Lol

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching episode 9 and honestly, there are zero reasons Maggi's character should end up with Louis' he is a huge jerk who does not deserve her love.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I can’t get into this. It is lacking a storyline. I love now and Mike too! Was really having high hopes for this. I’m more excited for the 2nd part.