❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no his name spelled in Thai is Mike. The k sound is silenceไมค์ This is Mai is Thai ใหม่

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Really? I really liked his outfits in that lakorn with Peak. Very casual and simple. He looked good, but I understand the lakorn with Pooklook, lol. I just didn't like the hat really.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ohh, I just realized they were saying P'Mike/N'Mike and not P'Mai/N'Mai, lol. I was like who is Mai???

Anyway, they all look good. Now is very pretty in traditional clothing, Mike is charming in all white, and of course Mookda is very narakk, looking like a doll! Mookda and Nam have a cute and friendly chemistry going on, haha. I can't wait! Lucky Michael having the series to himself as praek, especially if the series is a hit.
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that Mookda and Nam seem to get along really good and have a nice chemistry off screen together! I can’t wait for this to air. I hope the rumors about this airing in the next slot are true.

Ntsuab-Ci

I think this series airing in the next slot are more true than not so fingers cross! Please please please.

Ntsuab-Ci

Omg, I didn't even think about the editing... Now I'm a little bit conflicted, lol. But I really want to see it...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man how much longer do the lakorns airing right now need to finish? I wish this part was part 1 instead of part 2. That means more waiting for us :crybaby2:

Ntsuab-Ci

At least if this series does air next, this part will have a bit more time for editing and stuff, lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

It's okay... We can all wait and want more together.

Idk what Michael said about Mookda, but I noticed that when he compliments her or talk about her, his voice gets soft, haha, So cute.