❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Since Paragit Rak days I'd love Mik to see with Sammy and Peak since he already worked with Steph and Kwan. Hope he gets to work with as many artists and n'eks as he can.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Since Paragit Rak days I'd love Mik to see with Sammy and Peak since he already worked with Steph and Kwan. Hope he gets to work with as many artists and n'eks as he can.
I kinda ship them when they worked together in The fire series. I thought they were n'ek and p'ek hahaha. I'm so happy.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
[NEW] @ch7hd_dramasociety confirmed new drama with Mik Thongraya @mik_thongraya and Sammy Cowell @sammycowelll in lead, entitle as Talay Luang / #ทะเลลวง unknown production
. . . . .
Plot (From same name novel by Dariya) :: Strange man with amnesia was floated to the land where he meet Moya. He devote himself to build resort for her at here. Namrin, her best friend, have always warned her about him that he will become the one she never know before, but end up falling in love with him. They make love promise with each other meanwhile a woman who is being pregnant tell that he is her husband and take him back, left her with beautiful memories. Moya try to cut him off but he come back to her but become player who love to flirt around
_____
#ch7dramasociety #ch7 #tvdrama #thaidrama #lakorn #genre #drama #actor #mik_thongraya #actress #sammy_cowell
©️ #Thaidramatic_update

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm so excited for her to have a new actor and better storyline....general storyline thai ppl gear towards more. She had soo much slice of life lakorn.

I wish for her to be in a boran lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yay! They finally give Sammie the pe’k we wanted!! The storyline sound like a remake of Poh’s lakorn, Sao Noi 2002. Is this a remake?

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yay! They finally give Sammie the pe’k we wanted!! The storyline sound like a remake of Poh’s lakorn, Sao Noi 2002. Is this a remake?
I'm not sure. It is based of a book.

So sweet romance in the beginning.....and then raeng on the 2nd half....

No news on the production team yet. I can't wait.

She is currently filming with Om but no buddha blessing yet.

I'm very excited. Ch7 realize all the ppl leaving them....