❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure. It is based of a book.

So sweet romance in the beginning.....and then raeng on the 2nd half....

No news on the production team yet. I can't wait.

She is currently filming with Om but no buddha blessing yet.

I'm very excited. Ch7 realize all the ppl leaving them....
For the longest ch7 has had such a tunnel view on their way of managing things and because of their biaseness still the actors they have been promoting a lot have been the ones ditching their .sses (what an irony). I guess now they see they have to broaden their minds

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
What is this?? Sammy getting a lakorn with a p’ek who is actually attractive and young? Never thought this could happen :risas3: I’m so dang happy!! Hopefully this means that ch7 is waking up :confused:
Yeeehhhh ! No weak-looking Thanwa ! No neglected-looking Porshe ! No stiff-looking Om ! No creepy-looking Kelly ! Yeaaahhhh !
Now I want her in a lakorn with buddy Mek. I feel Mek looks good and he had one P'ek role recently. Also she needs a Raeng role with Mike where she plays a deceiving N'ek and a nice lakorn with Kem

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeeehhhh ! No weak-looking Thanwa ! No neglected-looking Porshe ! No stiff-looking Om ! No creepy-looking Kelly ! Yeaaahhhh !
Now I want her in a lakorn with buddy Mek. I feel Mek looks good and he had one P'ek role recently. Also she needs a Raeng role with Mike where she plays a deceiving N'ek and a nice lakorn with Kem
She is currently filming a lakorn with om.

Her and Mike would be fire. Love that photo shoot they had together.

I want to see her in a boran lakorn.

Love her and Mek. They have a great friendship.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yup, ch7 are having a good list of lakorns with nice pairings next year.
Yes, indeed. Ch3 always have the same pairings. For Ch3, I'm waiting for Fah Fak Ruk (Mint and Toey). While for Ch7, there are a lot with interesting storyline and cast. Mik and Sammy have a good chemistry too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, indeed. Ch3 always have the same pairings. For Ch3, I'm waiting for Fah Fak Ruk (Mint and Toey). While for Ch7, there are a lot with interesting storyline and cast. Mik and Sammy have a good chemistry too.
I’m not excited about any of ch3 lakorns for next year. I’ll probably finish one or two lakorns from ch3 next year.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
With bang Sammy still pretty but at the same time she kind of resembles Mik and looks like siblings. Hopefully, they take the bang out.

Lakorn wise, channel 3 is so boring. If it's not remake it's the same pairing. I don't know, I have significantly don't care about their lakorns as much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
With bang Sammy still pretty but at the same time she kind of resembles Mik and looks like siblings. Hopefully, they take the bang out.

Lakorn wise, channel 3 is so boring. If it's not remake it's the same pairing. I don't know, I have significantly don't care about their lakorns as much.
That picture is "old" from an event they had....they played with her bangs and made it "shorter".

Her bangs is fine when it is not style like that. We'll see what look they are looking for. Her character is tame and not spicy. An island girl

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, I had to reread this. I am excited for this pairing. Been waiting forever for her to pair with someone else besides her usually p’ek. This will be one of my anticipated lakorn. Ch7 is starting to think outside their box, it is about time. She needs to pair up with Weir next.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
What is this?? Sammy getting a lakorn with a p’ek who is actually attractive and young? Never thought this could happen :risas3: I’m so dang happy!! Hopefully this means that ch7 is waking up :confused:
I know right. I can’t believe she gets to pair up with Mik and happy it is not Kelly. I skipped both lakorns even though I like Sammy. I can’t bypass Kelly.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They do say a good pairing (soulmate) looks a like.

I'm not a fan of mik...but they are visually appealing.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Artists better get to work with each other before it's too late. Looking forward to see these two finally!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Ch3 lakorns stink for the most now

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! Is this truly happening??
Finally. My dream pairing... Sammy and Mik:cheer:Don't care about the storyline that much unless it turns out something like JiSung's Save the last dance. Its old but I still love watching it sometimes....some scenes from that drama are very beautifully angsty. And Sammy will do all that angst full justice.
Seems drama Gods are in a good mood so I'm just throwing this out there as well.....Weir and Sammy please:worship2: