❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I think Sammy and Mik's priority now is their lakorns with Om and Aum, they sometimes film for this one but i think it's very much on going

Ania

sarNie Egg
I think Sammy and Mik's priority now is their lakorns with Om and Aum, they sometimes film for this one but i think it's very much on going
So the actors film a few lakors at the same time? This might sound like a stupid question, but I'm very new to lakorns, so I have no idea how it all works... And this would be quite unusual I guess...

forgotusername

Miksmouse
So the actors film a few lakors at the same time? This might sound like a stupid question, but I'm very new to lakorns, so I have no idea how it all works... And this would be quite unusual I guess...
The busiest ones can film two lakorns at the same time

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
they look so good together, I can't believe they didnt get paired up sooner
We have to thank ch7 favouritism and lowkeye prejudice. They are not very good at honing a talent. Thanks to that way of managing they lost Baifern. They could have been bigger had they not been dimwits who are lucky enough to have a lot of people in the countryside watching their lakorns so helping greatly their ratings

Ania

sarNie Egg
They do look really good together! I'm glad somebody had the idea to pair them up, better late than never :p