❤️[CH7] Wimarn Montra (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Toon Pimpavee

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to pantip

Yui Jiranan, Eak Rungsiroj, and Nat Natacha are also in here as well.

There are two lifetimes in this lakorn, boran and modern.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This looks better than Noon/Kelly's period piece. Though I'm very confused about the n'ek and what her relationship is going to be with Eak's character. Seems like she's his mistress as well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is airing next. The n'ek seems largely unlikeable since she becomes Eak's mistress and it looks like she is stringing the p'ek along.

meenia

sarNie Adult
guess nang'ek does go with the 1st brother in the boran life and then 2nd brother on the modern life. wish she didn't make that mistake and would have picked the 2nd brother always. then it makes more since for Yui to be jealous of them and her since her husband loves her alot and Yui's husband just sleeps around. she ends up killing both because of jealous and now she wants 2nd brother for herself in modern life. lol. That would have been a better storyline.

Does 1st brother even comes back on model life time?

but i'll stay tune for this drama. Looks good.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
guess nang'ek does go with the 1st brother in the boran life and then 2nd brother on the modern life. wish she didn't make that mistake and would have picked the 2nd brother always. then it makes more since for Yui to be jealous of them and her since her husband loves her alot and Yui's husband just sleeps around. she ends up killing both because of jealous and now she wants 2nd brother for herself in modern life. lol. That would have been a better storyline.

Does 1st brother even comes back on model life time?

but i'll stay tune for this drama. Looks good.
Look like Yui is the only one who is immortal? This one has potential. It was trending a little while on twitter too during the airing yesterday. I also love the OST.

Can admin pin this to currently airing section?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The reaction from the folks from Pantip have been very positive for this lakorn, they are praising Dida for improving their quality. Many are defending the ratings, saying to give it some time.

I mean, Buppae Sunniwas rerun ratings are stellar right now and in comparison to this heavy drama, I'm guessing people coming back from vacation want to watch something a bit more light. This doesn't seem to be a good lakorn to put on a weekend slot.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m liking this one! Yui is doing great! I’m siding with her even though she’s evil LMAO. She has reasons hahah. The quality is GOOD. Damn Dida. I used to hate Dida productions but they’ve improved and they look high budget!! This makes DaraVdo look more like sh*t lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I’m liking this one! Yui is doing great! I’m siding with her even though she’s evil LMAO. She has reasons hahah. The quality is GOOD. Damn Dida. I used to hate Dida productions but they’ve improved and they look high budget!! This makes DaraVdo look more like sh*t lol
Wait until Buppae Saniwaat end, the rating for this one might pick up later. That's true. People on twitter and pantip are praising Dida. It really look high budget. DaraVdo will redeem themselves after so much bash they got after Plerng Sneha. :nut: Their 2 upcoming evening lakorns look cool. I sincerely hope they throw away their old cameras that were used to shoot Plerng Sneha :risas3:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i am shocked that she going freelance because there are a lot of actresses are on the freelance and i am not sure if she can outshine herself.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMG I'm shocked as well hahah but the funny thing is Toon is playing Yui's role in the CH.3 lakorn! How weird since this is like her last CH.7 lakorn and its with Yui hahaha

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched that lakorn with aum and yui, they were very good with their role specialy yui, because she made me hate her in that lakorn and I do not think teaw and Toon can pull that role. teaw have already ruin one of aum lakorn the one she act with mew and mark.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
YUI DESERVES AN AWARD!! She’s doing so amazing in here but she never ceases to amaze me. She’s been with Channel 7 sooo long. She’s a great actress and this lakorn is so good! I hate Toon and Ek in here. I’m on Yuis side slapping and killing them loool

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Everyone watching this drama is on Yui's side. Lol...It was so funny when some people hate the monk because he helps Toon. Hahaha...After listening to the spoiler, I feel the second half (the modern time) is more interesting. Yui is getting more evil but I still can't hate her.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Seriously, I rarely said bad thing about any drama. But this lakorn has one of the worse ending ever. I didn't expect they will end Yui's character this way. So disappointed. I'm not convinced of Toon's and BigM's love story in the modern part too. It started very but went downhill...:rolleyes: