❤️[CH8] Lay Luntaya (MAX MAGIC): Yui Chiranan / Wawwa Nichari / Nike Nitidon

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Channel 8 got the rights to "Lay Lu Not Yaa", which is a prequel to "Sarp Phusa" (which aired over at Channel 3 back in 2009).

Yui and Wawwa are set to be part of the cast.

http://instagr.am/p/CHFdCvZhrEG/
Looks like Wawwa is already set to go places after her Channel 3 contract expired. She might be part of one of the dramas that Change2561 will produce for Amarin next year.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow. I really liked Sarp Poosa. It was very interesting. Broadcast has always made great Lakorns now that I think about it. Some broadcast lakorns I enjoyed during that time were SP, Yok Lai Mek, Leum Plai Lai Ruk, Film and Janie’s, Likit Kammathep and a lot of others that I would have to think about. In conclusion, broadcast has always been great lol.

For Waawa, I can understand why she’s leaving. She wasn’t really getting much work and not good work either. There’s too many neks at Ch3 and most aren’t getting promoted since they have their mains.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow. I really liked Sarp Poosa. It was very interesting. Broadcast has always made great Lakorns now that I think about it. Some broadcast lakorns I enjoyed during that time were SP, Yok Lai Mek, Leum Plai Lai Ruk, Film and Janie’s, Likit Kammathep and a lot of others that I would have to think about. In conclusion, broadcast has always been great lol.

For Waawa, I can understand why she’s leaving. She wasn’t really getting much work and not good work either. There’s too many neks at Ch3 and most aren’t getting promoted since they have their mains.
She burn bridges.....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, Yui is trying to get as much work as she can huh? I know she's just trying to save up for stability and for a possible baby, but this feels like a bit much.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Wawwa is following her footsteps as it seems. Right now, she's got upcoming dramas lined up for 3 different networks.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ouu! What did she do? Lol. I really liked her in that one series, Ban Ra Jun. I think she might be getting a lot of good feedback from her role “Nim” in Roy Leh Marnya.
She had diva attitudes on sites. Was disrespected towards the elder and Tua whom ia the producers