❤️[CH8] Ruen Sai Sawart (Kiatrapee): Katreeya English / Yardthip Rachapal / Pang Ornjira

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Prajakkkk!!! T_T why youuuu! Why the kindest person! He deserved more.
Gah, that daughter is crazy. Phob got lucky he had uncle Prajak to teach him the good ways.
The two main baddies died. Phob and Faimui get together which i wish we could had seen more sweet moments of the two. :/ I guess they already liked each other. Phob was obvious that he had a crush on her but I wasn't too sure about Fahmui feeling the same way but I guess she did lol. Sila gets with the only girl left, lmao. the bff of fahmui. uh, what else. oh. Phikul... I'm satisfied with her ending. It makes sense.

I loved Prajak and Phikul a lot... But I didn't expect any real happy ending for the two. I wish they get together in their next life and be happy and free of drama. :)

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Oh god... The ending feels so rushed. So many deaths in one episode. The aunt somehow survived although no one rushed her to the hospital lol. Kat's death is awful, like the most random way to kill a people in a lakorn book. Kade's death was justified, if he hadn't been his playboy style, the whole tragedy wouldn't have happened. Prajak... why? I don't think he deserved to die, he was good all along. But maybe that's from Kade's karma... His whole family got wrecked in the A and also for Pudjeeb/ Pikul to become a monk... she did bad things too and she needs to pay for her karma. And omg don't make me start with the couples. So unbelievable. For Fahmui Phob I can pretty much accept but for the other... wtf... the number of scenes they had together is surely less than the aunt's (Fahmui's real mother) and Fahmui just accepts her mom just like that? Isn't that so easy? Like you were raised for many years thinking the one raising you is your mother and then your real mother shows up and you just kinda accept like that? So so rushed! If they were to add another episode, I think they would make things more reasonable and believable.

CPY

GotomySin
I thought Kat is still alive? Because the servant said she is your mother, not ghost.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought Kat is still alive? Because the servant said she is your mother, not ghost.
Yeah, I thought she was alive too. Just messed up face. The servants kept telling her she is your mom, not a ghost and in the beginning the servants said Khun Ying only has been staying at this house but it’s because her brother and husband were last here so it has a place in her heart. Something like that I don’t remember the exact words lolz.

I wish Prajak didn’t die. He was the best character in this lakorn. And how he died smh. Yamkae was terrible. Her brother and her were the opposites!! But I guess that goes the same with her mom and uncle and then we’re siblings.

The ending was rushed but I really did enjoy this lakorn overall. Everyone got their punishment in the end. Now I gotta figure out what I’m going to watch cause this is over and Fah Fak Ruk is over tomorrow lol. I really watched two completely different lakorn storylines haha.