❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL tee lak tolok ah lol

yea i like tua raay like pei in sohnkhraam nangfah oh and pong in dere too lol they were both perdy fun to watch and captain in khwaam lab khorng superstar. man he was entertaining lol aof in athithaan rak was perdy fun to watch too toward da end. he was like raay dai jai lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhh Da-ling... I try... :lol:

Oeiy... My dad absolutely loves Captain!
When he saw captain in Ati Ching Duang, he got all excited!
I don't think I can watch a lakorn where Captain's bad...
since i'm so use to seeing him as the pra'ek.

I've been meaning to watch athithaan rak, but never got to it... :(
but since the lakorns i'm watching right now is ending soon
I might need to scope my video store for athithaan rak :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
captain and pim were amazing in athithaan rak. i started off watching for tua raay but then ended up falling for pra'naang LOL i liked when aof laughed though LOL it made me laugh hahaha. he enjoyed dat role too much LOL but captain's a real good actor. he was so good in mos/bee's lakorn. he was raay but VERY entertaining. and he was out to get bee. she's a biatch so he was raay for some of da right reasons LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
captain and pim were amazing in athithaan rak. i started off watching for tua raay but then ended up falling for pra'naang LOL i liked when aof laughed though LOL it made me laugh hahaha. he enjoyed dat role too much LOL but captain's a real good actor. he was so good in mos/bee's lakorn. he was raay but VERY entertaining. and he was out to get bee. she's a biatch so he was raay for some of da right reasons LOL
Ohh I heard Aof was evil in there! It's hard to imagine Aof so evil when he's like... so not. LOL. But I like captain. Haven't watch a lakorn of his in a longgg time. But I will definitely watch athithaan rak, my Da-ling! Por You..! ;)

ooh loookkkkk....
<---- Isn't that the cutest little panda butt!!! :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO LMAO HAHHAHAHAHA narakkkkkkkkkk LMAO chop sood sood luey lol it look like it's exercising LOL

yea aof was evil. he and ple was nasty. kept starin at each other like they wanted to eat each other LOL dere was dis one scene when he was forcing pim's daddy to fingerprint dese papers and he let out a laugh. it was a real laugh. dats y i said he enjoyed his character too much LOL he was way into it lol he said some funny stuff though. he kept grabbing pim's chin and calling her mia jaa and she'd cry and cry and he'd laugh his ass off LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO LMAO HAHHAHAHAHA narakkkkkkkkkk LMAO chop sood sood luey lol it look like it's exercising LOL

yea aof was evil. he and ple was nasty. kept starin at each other like they wanted to eat each other LOL dere was dis one scene when he was forcing pim's daddy to fingerprint dese papers and he let out a laugh. it was a real laugh. dats y i said he enjoyed his character too much LOL he was way into it lol he said some funny stuff though. he kept grabbing pim's chin and calling her mia jaa and she'd cry and cry and he'd laugh his ass off LMAO

I swear, my stomach's cramping from laughing so much! LMAO.

Ahhh I wanna hear Aof's laugh! I like Ken's laugh. it's so dorky but cute!
awwweee You're making me wanna see it even more now. :D
He doesn't die in the end does he?!?!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well what usually happens to tua raay in da end? lol i think i might go watch his laughing parts again LOL it's funny lol oh deres dis one other scene where he's talking to pim's daddy and then he tells him what he's planning to do and then he goes "lakorn reuang nee sanook mai khub?" LOL i was like HAHA yes it is LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^^ Ahhh... he does...!? I rather he go to jail than get killed. *sniff sniff*

Oh I remember seeing a clip where he was dragging Pim. :blink: He crazy! You know what, I don't even know what the lakorn is about! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he was draggin pim? i don't remember dat lol but he sure did beat captain almost to death. he stomped him into da ground, bashed his head, crushed his hand w/ his food, and slapped him LMAO god damn director made him slap captain. aof's dying scene was gross though. he choked on his own blood... ew

captain and pim's love for each other was very strong. they fell in love normally lol it wasn't like rape then love lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Uhm... maybe it was a different lakorn.
I remember seeing a clip where Pim was being dragged by someone.

Deng... Aof is so heartless... ooh I wanna see. haha.
So there wasn't a nang'rai in this?

Ahhh so there's a willing scene..?! :blush: I must watch. hehe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I noticed that spamming has been lowered to a minimum lately! So I guess that's good??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
tua raay was mainly aof and da girl dat played aof's ho was ple pharadee (arnus's gf or ex i dunno which one lol)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ple's pretty as hell. she prettier than pim lol pim's very cute but ple's very pretty. my mama kept saying how pretty she is. my mama said dat every time aof opened his eyes it scared da socks off her LOL

transcend89

sarNie Adult
off topic but has anyone seen the show on abc called what would you do? It's great check it out on their website it' makes you wonder what would you do? we say we will do it but when it actually happens will we?